Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence vs Greenup
Let's get started hearing everyone's thoughts on the upcoming game....
LC
LC 26
Gc 13
We might see shepperd in at qb this week
LC's offense catches fire.LC 42 GC 21
I'll go with Greenup. They have some pretty good skill people, and it is about time they put it together for a complete game.
Best of luck to both teams, but LC should pull out the win
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Greenup does have some great skill players, but i think lc has the best athletes in the district and lc should win the district if boyd beats rowan
If lc wants to win they will have to give #1 and #23 the ball alot
LC ..they have all the talent in the world they just havent learned to play as a team yet..looking forward to this game
lc has more talent than anyone around..they havent learned to use that talent and to play as a team..looking forward for this game
LC
I will have to go with LC on this one, Greenup has lost a few key linemen to some serious injuries and I just think that has heart their moral some.
the_athlete Wrote:lc has more talent than anyone around..they havent learned to use that talent and to play as a team..looking forward for this game

Please, more talent than anyone around. Outside of Roberts, they are an average team. Greenup is at home in this one but it all comes down to how healthy are they. I like the Muskateers in this one. LC just doesnt have the athletes nor the talent to run a spread offense like they have tried to implicate this season.
you have got to be kidding.LC has teh talent. The coaches aren't coaching the way the game needs to be coached. This team has a great deal of talent that seems to be wasted standing on the sidelines.
that tough schedule lc played will help out this week
Lc 28
Gc 12
How many boys does greenup have out this week
Lawrence Co By a TD
as fot athletes goes i believe lc beat gc in the eastern ky passing league championship
RedSeal Wrote:How many boys does greenup have out this week
I am not for sure about GC I know they get a couple of kids back that was on suspension . As for LC they have several starters out this week well they are really out for the season . They are Mike West , Ethan Senters , Lucas Fraizer Cody Patrick , and I think Drew Webb is out for a couple of more weeks. All of these kids here are a big part of this team so the younger ones will really have to step it up a hole lot. I still think LC has enough to take care of the task at hand as long as they take care of the ball on Friday night. We have shot our selfs in the foot all season . So just like GC we are waiting for that one game when it all comes together I think this just might be the game . Good Luck and GO DAWGS:rockon:
LC in a close one
I'll go with the Dawgs in this one. Good Luck to both.

Lawrence County- 32
Greenup County- 20
anyone know how the dawgs look in practice this week? are they getting fired up??
DAWG_FAN Wrote:you have got to be kidding.LC has teh talent. The coaches aren't coaching the way the game needs to be coached. This team has a great deal of talent that seems to be wasted standing on the sidelines.

i would have to agree
RedSeal Wrote:as fot athletes goes i believe lc beat gc in the eastern ky passing league championship

And Lawrence Co. also beat Johnson Central in that passing tournament as well. Those are just an organized practice, nothing more, nothing less.
RedSeal Wrote:as fot athletes goes i believe lc beat gc in the eastern ky passing league championship

Powell Co. won a 7 on 7 passing scrimmage against Lawrence Co. at Montgomery Co. this summer so what's that tell ya.....So Kayaker is right. Those are nothing more than organized practices.TongueirateSho
blitz43 Wrote:Powell Co. won a 7 on 7 passing scrimmage against Lawrence Co. at Montgomery Co. this summer so what's that tell ya.....So Kayaker is right. Those are nothing more than organized practices.TongueirateSho

yeh those passing leagues can not tell you anything about what your season will be...
passing leagues are nothing more than practice like kayaker said. Teams do not play honest defense like they do in a game, QB's don't have to worry about getting hit, it's a little benefical, but in all reality not much.
So again I'll ask-has anyone seen the Dawgs at practice this week? Are they ready? Are they fried up?
I don't know alot about this Greenup County football team except they have went to the Tony Franklin Offense. I think Lawrece has played a brutal schedule and deserves something special to happen durring their season because of it. Here is one Sheldon Clark fan that will be pulling for the Bulldogs come Friday.

Go LC