Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Longmire decommits from Kentucky
Sports news announcing Longmire decommitted from Kentucky and has reopened his recruiting.  Any hounds on here got info ?
Being recruited over? Heard he never intended to go to KY. Supposedly headed to Cincy. Good luck to him.
Not really surprised after he was so underutilized the last couple of years. Did a disservice to the kid. He will make a fine addition to a defensive secondary somewhere before its over with.
(12-03-2021, 07:04 PM)HOFER Wrote: Not really surprised after he was so underutilized the last couple of years. Did a disservice to the kid. He will make a fine addition to a defensive secondary somewhere before its over with.
He will have a nice college career somewhere. Current Corbin coaching staff didn't know how to use his skill set.
Was he wanting to play WR or DB in college? If he was wanting to play WR then yes, he has been recruited over at UK. Secondary is thin at UK though. Based on his highlights on HUDL I'm guessing he wants to play WR in college. I don't watch Corbin all that much but it seemed like they used him more his freshman year than any other year.
Corbin's coaches did to Longmire what they do to everything else connected with the Corbin football program--- they failed him. Bodie Cox's brother should be ashamed for not having the balls to hire James.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Corbin
(12-03-2021, 07:46 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Corbin's coaches did to Longmire what they do to everything else connected with the Corbin football program--- they failed him.  Bodie Cox's brother should be ashamed for not having the balls to hire James.

All players go south to Goldbug where you'll be appreciated.
Cincinnati great season will turn a few recruits, but I hope kids understand because a team is great this year doesn't mean they will be the next 4. Also coaches jump ship etc. It's about your happiness and education because after football it's bills, and baby's. Whether it's D1, D2, NJCAA or NAIA it's all great if you get full ride, or any money to get that degree. Many players that can play D1 go to other divisons so they will see the field and get that degree. I know many kids that transfer lower for this. Because who wants to sit 4 years and get a few snaps, or play 4 years, or take a preferred walk on,, and no money for college.. Any way my point is Trevor is a great kid, and as long as he's happy, and getting a degree, and money for college I support the kid.
His name isn't Trevor longtime Smile
Might have seen that the talent UK is bringing in might be higher than he expected. Kids are about instant gratification so he may be looking for greener pastures…Best of Luck, Find a school that fits you and will make you happy.
(12-04-2021, 12:33 AM)pjdoug Wrote: His name isn't Trevor longtime Smile

Right!   Longtime is how long it's been since Corbin won anything worthwhile.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Bossdaddy 4115, FlyerFanatic, wolfcat
(12-04-2021, 12:37 AM)LogCabinAbe Wrote: Might have seen that the talent UK is bringing in might be higher than he expected.  Kids are about instant gratification so he may be looking for greener pastures…Best of Luck, Find a school that fits you and will make you happy.

I doubt he's looking for greener pastures. he will probably end up at a lesser school.
(12-04-2021, 12:38 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

They are wasting talent like the school to the south did for decades.
(12-04-2021, 12:58 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-04-2021, 12:38 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

They are wasting talent like the school to the south did for decades.

Yep, you know it, cuz.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • pjdoug
I hate autocorrect too. :P

Looks like Longtime's commitment to UK was really a Short time deal. 

Reply with your eye roll/groan emoji now ...

Young man should do what's best for him. Best of luck to him in finding the best academic/athletic fit.
This post is classless…… He is a baller but let’s his emotion get to him from what Ive saw but a straight baller.

And Honestly who cares he’s playing at the next level not many can say that!
His little brother Meluv U. is supposed to be pretty good I heard.
(12-03-2021, 07:46 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Corbin's coaches did to Longmire what they do to everything else connected with the Corbin football program--- they failed him.  Bodie Cox's brother should be ashamed for not having the balls to hire James.
Corbin just had far too much talent and the coaching staff couldn’t make everyone happy so Treyveon got put on mostly defense so coaches son could get all the shine. It looked like it was by design but it took DC and OC to make it work. Too much taking care of one another’s kids instead of doing the right thing and play kids at position. After tonight’s win on Kroger Field it was very obvious who the man was and is. The real playcaller stood tall tonight and won his 2nd State Championship in a row.

(12-03-2021, 07:25 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:
(12-03-2021, 07:04 PM)HOFER Wrote: Not really surprised after he was so underutilized the last couple of years. Did a disservice to the kid. He will make a fine addition to a defensive secondary somewhere before its over with.
He will have a nice college career somewhere. Current Corbin coaching staff didn't know how to use his skill set.
They knew how to use his skill set but chose to limit his touches so someone else could shine.
(12-04-2021, 03:22 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote:
Corbin just had far too much talent and the coaching staff couldn’t make everyone happy so Treyveon got put on mostly defense so coaches son could get all the shine. It looked like it was by design but it took DC and OC to make it work. Too much taking care of one another’s kids instead of doing the right thing and play kids at position. After tonight’s win on Kroger Field it was very obvious who the man was and is. The real playcaller stood tall tonight and won his 2nd State Championship in a row.

(12-03-2021, 07:25 PM)jamesdeane Wrote:
They knew how to use his skill set but chose to limit his touches so someone else could shine.

Yep, now the tweets are flying. If you seen it you know.
Could you imagine how many receiving yards he would've had under Haddix. Corbin should be ashamed of themselves.
(12-04-2021, 04:25 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Could you imagine how many receiving yards he would've had under Haddix. Corbin should be ashamed of themselves.

No, Greer should be ashamed of himself. He ultimately is over the Corbin program and he controls what happens. He failed, so he in my opinion like most coaches who cant get the job done, he needs to go. Its not just Longmire, its Patterson, Wells, Baker, Combs, Huff. None was used properly. None developed properly. Offense ran went completely away from these kids intentionally. Then the others was put on defense like they couldn't play both ways. It was joke city baby. I watched Boyle County play mutliple players on both sides of the ball. Greer can come up with all the excuses in the world, but at the end of the day, it all falls back on him.
(12-04-2021, 02:48 AM)jamesclay Wrote: His little brother Meluv U. is supposed to be pretty good I heard.

Your cognitive skills are deteriorating rapidly. Is that you, Joe?
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Gold River
(12-04-2021, 04:25 AM)Footballfan33 Wrote: Could you imagine how many receiving yards he would've had under Haddix. Corbin should be ashamed of themselves.
Even Corbin fans know that he would have had a big season if he played at a down Whitley County. An SEC recruit rarely touching the ball is just crazy.
Every time I scroll over this thread title I chuckle and think of Full Metal Jacket. Me love you long time. Hahahahaha
(12-04-2021, 01:39 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Every time I scroll over this thread title I chuckle and think of Full Metal Jacket. Me love you long time. Hahahahaha
(12-04-2021, 01:48 PM)pjdoug Wrote:
(12-04-2021, 01:39 PM)Micro-Brew Wrote: Every time I scroll over this thread title I chuckle and think of Full Metal Jacket. Me love you long time. Hahahahaha
I think the OP got loved up by Oh Brother, and his folding money come unstove.

Lol!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Hatz
(12-04-2021, 11:29 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

No, Greer should be ashamed of himself. He ultimately is over the Corbin program and he controls what happens. He failed, so he in my opinion like most coaches who cant get the job done, he needs to go. Its not just Longmire, its Patterson, Wells, Baker, Combs, Huff. None was used properly. None developed properly. Offense ran went completely away from these kids intentionally. Then the others was put on defense like they couldn't play both ways. It was joke city baby. I watched Boyle County play mutliple players on both sides of the ball. Greer can come up with all the excuses in the world, but at the end of the day, it all falls back on him.

All of this is so true.  Greer could have made the necessary changes.  And then, Bodie Cox's brother is responsible for not following through with the selection committee's choice of James.  Both Greer and Cox have no testicular fortitude because neither of them have testicles. 

And then, the ol' Corbin boosters who sit around all day lamenting the fact that their semen has turned to sawdust and longing for the good ol' days of the Bird boys, Tommy Adkins, and Roy Kidd.  There's plenty of blame to go around when it comes to the Corbin screwjob but it all comes back to the "good ol' boy" Corbin mindset. Those pigeons have come home to roost and they have sh!t all over Redhound football.

All of the above need to go bye bye.
[-] The following 3 users Like Old School Hound's post:
  • Corbin, Gitback Coach, PGL

(12-09-2021, 09:27 AM)Playcaller66 Wrote:

Will Eddie James take job this time around?

Will Eddie James take job this time around?
Would a new coach get full control? or would he have to put  up with outside interference?