Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And you thought YOU were having a bad day....
So, I'm at work, not much going on, but I notice a car across the street had broken down and there was some smoke coming from under the hood. The guy in the car got out and had walked to Swifty's to see if there was a mechanic that could help. While he was over there I saw that it was not just smoke coming from the car, but now there were flames shooting from under the hood.

I immediately called 911, about the same time the guys at Swifty's noticed that it was on fire as well. They managed to clear everyone close away from it.

Two minutes later the police and fire department showed up and managed to put the fire out.

There should be a tow truck coming to pick up the car now, but what a terrible day for whoever was driving that car.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
You know if my car ever caught on fire I would hope that everyone involved would just stand back and let it burn to the ground. Smile I wouldn't want it fixed even after a small fire.

Same with my house. I tell my kids that if the house catches on fire to get the dogs if they can, get themselves out and then wait a good 30 minutes before they call the fire department. I want to make sure it burns to the ground.Smile
The lady who lives below us on another street pulled into her garage with a smoking car and it caught on fire as well as her house.
Midee1 Wrote:You know if my car ever caught on fire I would hope that everyone involved would just stand back and let it burn to the ground. Smile I wouldn't want it fixed even after a small fire.

Same with my house. I tell my kids that if the house catches on fire to get the dogs if they can, get themselves out and then wait a good 30 minutes before they call the fire department. I want to make sure it burns to the ground.Smile

:thatsfunn
Midee1 Wrote:You know if my car ever caught on fire I would hope that everyone involved would just stand back and let it burn to the ground. Smile I wouldn't want it fixed even after a small fire.

You have officially been jinxed. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:You have officially been jinxed. Smile

You obviously have no idea how bad i hate my wifes car. If it burned to the ground I would skip all the way to the insurance company. Never to buy another new Mustang again.
That is a pretty bad day, when it rains it pours.
Wow, Hopefully all turned out well for him.