Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie @ Perry
Lets hear everyones predictions on this game? Leslie coming off a blowout win over Knott Central and Perry coming off a shutout win with Clay.
I've seen both teams play this year, both teams are good, but I'll have to take leslie in this one for the speed

LC-48
PCC-24
I see Perry in another upset....
Perry-32
Leslie-21
Perry has racked up points in the last two weeks, they have a strong team, but I really do not see an upset this week, Leslie is to fast for the dores.
If Perry won it would be considered an upset anyways, they are they favorite in every polls/rankings.It should be a good game tho.

Perry-54
LC-40
PCC wins in a high scoring contest.
Pcc
Perry
PCC 62 Leslie Co 44..good luck to both teams..
I agree with jouse. Leslie will have a lot of confidence coming into this game and they have a very fast and improving defense.
Leslie-46
PCC-27
AN UPSET? Is everyone crazy?? PCC has beaten Whitley and CLAY!!! This years Leslie team may be the worst LC team to step on the field in close to 15 years!
I see PCC winning 58-28.
Pcc
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:AN UPSET? Is everyone crazy?? PCC has beaten Whitley and CLAY!!! This years Leslie team may be the worst LC team to step on the field in close to 15 years!

I'm with you Playboy, I don't get it either considering how well PCC is playing and how bad Leslie County is.

PCC 49
Leslie County 14
The Dores should have no problem with Leslie County, Good Luck to both.

Perry Central- 52
Leslie County- 14
I see Leslie stepping up and winning

Leslie Co. - 34
Perry Central- 31
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:AN UPSET? Is everyone crazy?? PCC has beaten Whitley and CLAY!!! !

Clay has won 2 games.
leslie will have no problem with pcc pcc is just lucky

leslie-34
pcc-0
Right they (Clay)have won 2 games..AND LOST TO MIDDLESBORO (4-2)by 9 and Middlesboro beat Leslie by 42 .Leslie Lost to LCC (7-1) by 36 in which LCC beat Clay by 3..And Clay lost to Hazard by 1 which beat LCC by 21 and Perry by 39..So yeah 2 games, but now I think you see where I am coming from!
Leslie