Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
middlesboro v/s breathitt co
who you got its at middlesboro
As a Jacket fan myself my heart tells me the Boro will win again.......BUT

My gut tells me Breathitt doesn't drop 3 sure TDs in the end zone this game like they did in the 1st game and its much much closer than the 1st meeting

I think Middlesboro wins 48-41 but I won't be at all suprised if Breathitt wins.

One more thing Middlesboro needs to find a kicker that can kick it more than 20 yards on kickoffs cause starting this week and from here on out giving the opponent the 50 won't work. It gets real for Middlesboro starting next week, no more running clock games.
The boro gets the win
Breathitt is definitely the underdog in this one. They can put up some points and should have put up more in the first meeting as tazcat said. But....score a bunch, you still have to get some stops to win a game and Breathitt didn't show that ability in the first game. Should be a good game though.
Breathitt can win, Middlesboro should win.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Middlesboro 42
Breathitt County 28
I got to go with middlesboro in football and go with breathitt County in basketball

Middlesboro 49
Breathitt County 35

Shootout!!!
Breathitt looked sloppy this past Friday. Didn't like some of the body language I saw either. Breathitt has the talent to win but I'll go ...

Yellow jackets 49.
Bobcats 35

Don't think Breathitt can stop Bogonko and their running game.
Middlesboro strength of schedule is going to come back and bite them and it could be this week. I’m going with Breathitt here.

Breathitt 42
Middlesboro 35
Boro 35
Breathitt 33
i believe coach massengill will make adjustments this time to stop breathitt passing game imo middlesboro wins this time around easier than last time
Middlesboro is gonna have a special season. Until they play LCA. It’s just a juggernaut they’ll see.

Larry French is a fine coach and has turned that program around. Very happy for the success the Jackets are having this year.
If Breathitt can play D like they did against Knox, they have a chance. But, I just don’t see them stopping the big runningback.
(11-09-2021, 12:19 PM)Wolfeman Wrote: If Breathitt can play D like they did against Knox, they have a chance. But, I just don’t see them stopping the big runningback.

he has grown up a lot from last year to this year he used the covid year to come back this year and its the best thing he ever done
Middlesboro 73-14
Bogonko will run wild like he is on the field by himself.
(11-07-2021, 08:16 PM)Running wild 14 Wrote: Middlesboro strength of schedule is going to come back and bite them  and it could be this week. I’m going with Breathitt here.

Breathitt 42
Middlesboro 35

No. I don't think so. No!
Middlesboro walks to the region finals after this Friday.

Middlesboro 35
Breathitt 13
(11-09-2021, 03:07 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Middlesboro 73-14

i think it will be a lot closer than this but i think the jackets get the win
I think both teams will be able to score points, I just don't think that Breathitt will be able to slow down Mr. Bogonko in this one.

Middlesboro 48
Breathitt 35
(11-09-2021, 03:19 PM)mr yellow jacket Wrote:
(11-09-2021, 03:07 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Middlesboro 73-14

i think it will be a lot closer than this but i think the jackets get the win

LOL!
The fighting Matt Joneses get the W......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Breathitt isnt going to beat Middleboro at The Boro. If it was in Jtown they would have shot.
(11-09-2021, 03:37 PM)Pulp Fiction Wrote: The fighting Matt Joneses get the W......
Matt might be my cousin, but I wouldn't claim him.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Nygfan106wins
The 'Boro wins it. Maybe big.
Kickoff at 7:30 still?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Game Day!!!
Go Jackets!
GAME DAY GO JACKETS