Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Job (Head Coach) Fairview
Per ADI Fairview HC resigned this morning after 3 seasons with a record of 5-25. Next HC will be the 7th in 17 years in Westwood. any thought's on who may lead the eagles in the future? Or is there a future?
I may be out in left field here and if i am i will let you guys line me in.But wouldnt you say with ironton,ashland,russell,and raceland being in your back yard the fairview job is very challenging at the least.
This is a tough one. Fairview has a roster of 21 kids per KHSAA. In the regular season game at Raceland, if I recall correctly, i counted 17 total players. I know the JFL numbers were fairly low and Im pretty sure there was no middle school team this year. Thats a recipe for disaster for the program. I hope I am wrong, but Idk if there will be a Fairview Football coaching job to fill when all is said and done. Where have the bodies gone in Westwood?
(11-06-2021, 07:01 AM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: This is a tough one. Fairview has a roster of 21 kids per KHSAA. In the regular season game at Raceland, if I recall correctly, i counted 17 total players. I know the JFL numbers were fairly low and Im pretty sure there was no middle school team this year. Thats a recipe for disaster for the program. I hope I am wrong, but Idk if there will be a Fairview Football coaching job to fill when all is said and done. Where have the bodies gone in Westwood?
To Raceland. lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • scrappy coco
Tbh, theres a handful in the middle school.
(11-06-2021, 07:01 AM)Scotty_Bronson Wrote: This is a tough one. Fairview has a roster of 21 kids per KHSAA. In the regular season game at Raceland, if I recall correctly, i counted 17 total players. I know the JFL numbers were fairly low and Im pretty sure there was no middle school team this year. Thats a recipe for disaster for the program. I hope I am wrong, but Idk if there will be a Fairview Football coaching job to fill when all is said and done. Where have the bodies gone in Westwood?

The paper said they only dressed 17 for the Raceland playoff game.
Nick Saban couldn’t turn things around in Messwood!
Nick Saban would be winning state titles within two years; Raceland, Russell, Ashland, Greenup, and all WVA schools would be scrapping for second place????

All kidding aside; Fairview should start by developing a MS program and not just relegating the development of young players to the boys club.
(11-12-2021, 07:23 PM)ROTC Wrote: Nick Saban would be winning state titles within two years; Raceland, Russell, Ashland, Greenup, and all WVA schools would be scrapping for second place????

All kidding aside; Fairview should start by developing a MS program and not just relegating the development of young players to the boys club.
And that’s a problem in itself. Fairview has never really had a feeder program other then a bus ran to Huntington to pick up kids. Their numbers are way low from middle  high school and on down…always has been