10. Spencer Co. 4-3
11. Rowan Co. 
12. Lincoln Co. 
13. Warren East
14. John Hardin
15. Bourbon Co. 
16. Holmes
17. Hopkinsville

I'm going to say, Johnson Central should be higher.
Looks ok..maybe a couple in the top 4 could be argued to be moved around a bit. Corbin is where they should be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old guy's post:
  • BEChargers
Franklin would beat the hell out of Letcher and Logan.
[-] The following 3 users Like FootballFan1999's post:
  • 64SUR, Bossdaddy 4115, TD Hounds
(10-05-2021, 11:16 PM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Franklin would beat the hell out of Letcher and Logan.

Quite possibly Louisville Central and Lexington Cath too…
The thing with those AP polls, a lot of people who vote don’t have a clue About football or even watch the teams they vote for. I would like to see a coaches poll in Kentucky replace the AP.

Second off if you think Lexington Catholic could even play 10 minutes with a Johnson Central you are crazy. Even w/o their best RB. No contest. Sorry catholic. Sometimes the truth hurts. Now 3 weeks into the season. I’d say you could give them a game. But with JC even if you match up talent wise, you still have to put physical them. Easier said than done. Whoever said Franklin would beat the 4 teams above is probably right as well. Don’t know much about Logan. But historically speaking, most of the teams in the east and those few in the central part like Franklin are better. But it’s all a mute point, we’ll know for sure when the ball gets kicked off. I don’t see us figuring anymore or any less out about each other during district. But it’ll give us something to argue about for the time being. Haha
I'd move Johnson Central to 3 and Franklin to 5.
Still think at the end of the day Boyle brings home another title.
I’ll be honest I don’t know much about Central but couple more weeks we should find out something when they play Franklin…
I am going out on a limb TDHounds and say the Franklin will win that game. Franklin will get there mojo back now that they are in there normal games. They played 3 tuff teams, 3 weeks in a row after a very tuff loss to us. I think they will be a tuff out for anyone who plays them.

Corbin, Boyle, Johnson Central, Franklin, Central no doubt are the top 5. The order will work itself out in the playoffs.

I won't evern attempt to put Lexington Catholic up there until they beat Boyle, but if they beat Boyle then they are worthy.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • TD Hounds
As far as instate (I don’t know anything on David Crockett) Outside of district play letcher hasn’t played anyone besides 1a-2a teams with pikeville laying it to them. Having watched them play a few times I’d venture to say they don’t belong in the top 15
(10-06-2021, 07:29 PM)Gold River Wrote: As far as instate (I don’t know anything on David Crockett) Outside of district play letcher hasn’t played anyone besides 1a-2a teams with pikeville laying it to them. Having watched them play a few times I’d venture to say they don’t belong in the top 15
You would be surprised how weak 4A, actually every class is after the top 5 or 6 teams. You know way more about them then I do. But they must be horrible if they can’t make the top 15.
(10-06-2021, 08:54 PM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 07:29 PM)Gold River Wrote: As far as instate (I don’t know anything on David Crockett) Outside of district play letcher hasn’t played anyone besides 1a-2a teams with pikeville laying it to them. Having watched them play a few times I’d venture to say they don’t belong in the top 15
You would be surprised how weak 4A, actually every class is after the top 5 or 6 teams. You know way more about them then I do. But they must be horrible if they can’t make the top 15.
That’s the truest thing I’ve ever heard, I know Boyle is a great team and can compete with the best at any class but I think whether it be 3rd round or championship that Corbin vs jc is the game of the year it will be a game of smash mouth football I’d be disappointed if it don’t happen. Person to watch for the eagles is Carter conley he may be the next jj jude for the eagles that kid is explosive and tough as nails.
Their is a significant drop of after number 4 IMO, top 4 is Boyle, Corbin, Johnson central, and Franklin once again IMO in no order but I do believe Corbin is the favorite
Still think the top 3 are virtually even. Each have their own style and game that they play to perfection. RPI is gonna be huge this year again, deciding where and who each team plays, and possibly be the deciding factor by giving someone the home field advantage.
(10-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Gold River Wrote:
Their is a significant drop of after number 4 IMO, top 4 is Boyle, Corbin, Johnson central, and Franklin once again IMO in no order but I do believe Corbin is the favorite
Still not made my mind up yet on Franklin. They are dangerous enough to probably knock off anyone in 4A on a given night with k. Mormon.(spelling?) but a lot of things would have to go right for them to beat 2 of the other 3 to win it all. If they smack central, then I didn’t give Corbin enough credit in my mind for the past couple weeks. It’ll also be interesting how boyle plays catholic.
(10-07-2021, 02:07 AM)Hound05 Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 01:57 AM)Gold River Wrote:
Still not made my mind up yet on Franklin. They are dangerous enough to probably knock off anyone in 4A on a given night with k. Mormon.(spelling?) but a lot of things would have to go right for them to beat 2 of the other 3 to win it all. If they smack central, then I didn’t give Corbin enough credit in my mind for the past couple weeks. It’ll also be interesting how boyle plays catholic.
Franklin surprised me last year after the regular season beat down from central last year so I’m still unsure on them, Ledford is a beast too. Definitely between the top 3 and possibly Franklin on any given night. Pending the Boyle/lex cath game. I kinda jumped the gun basing scores off the LCA game they’ve both played

I reckon he was born on a mountain top in Tennessee and killed him a bear when he was only three. King of the Wild Frontier, that Davey.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Bull got out!
Franklin made a QB change. They’ll be a dangerous team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-07-2021, 08:23 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Franklin made a QB change. They’ll be a dangerous team.

They was already a dangerous team.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • FootballFan1999
(10-07-2021, 08:24 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 08:23 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote: Franklin made a QB change. They’ll be a dangerous team.

Dangerous-er.. or even more dangerous. Lol
[-] The following 1 user Likes FootballFan1999's post:
  • Hound05
I don't think Catholic deserves to be in the same conversation as Boyle, Corbin or JC. Just my opinion. Will find out Friday but they are giving up almost 30 a game. They play a tough schedule, I'll give them that.

I think any of the top 5 could win a state title with a good run. None below the top 5. But I still think it's Corbin's to lose. I think they have to be the favorite.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BEChargers's post:
  • Bull got out!
(10-07-2021, 08:31 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

Even more dangerous!
(10-07-2021, 09:29 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 08:31 AM)FootballFan1999 Wrote:

Even more dangerous!

I said it after Corbin beat them, Eddie James is a heck of a coach he’ll have Franklin ready for the playoffs.  We’ll have to show up with as much intensity or more if we meet again…
(10-07-2021, 01:38 AM)Blue dawg Wrote:
That’s the truest thing I’ve ever heard, I know Boyle is a great team and can compete with the best at any class but I think whether it be 3rd round or championship that Corbin vs jc is the game of the year it will be a game of smash mouth football I’d be disappointed if it don’t happen. Person to watch for the eagles is Carter conley he may be the next jj jude for the eagles that kid is explosive and tough 
Woah
(10-07-2021, 09:23 AM)BEChargers Wrote: I don't think Catholic deserves to be in the same conversation as Boyle, Corbin or JC.  Just my opinion.  Will find out Friday but they are giving up almost 30 a game.  They play a tough schedule, I'll give them that. 

I think any of the top 5 could win a state title with a good run.  None below the top 5.  But I still think it's Corbin's to lose.  I think they have to be the favorite.
They don’t
(10-06-2021, 10:16 AM)wolfcat Wrote: I'd move Johnson Central to 3 and Franklin to 5.
Still think at the end of the day Boyle brings home another title.

Corbin will smoke some Rebel hind end.
They are mediocre at best. Now watch a couple kitty cats get triggered Smile
(10-07-2021, 08:14 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:

I reckon he was born on a mountain top in Tennessee and killed him a bear when he was only three. King of the Wild Frontier, that Davey.

Davy Crockett lost his bid for Congress, and threw a fit. He said You  may all go to hell and I'll go to Texas. He died at the Alamo alongside several other Kentuckians and Tennesseans.
(10-08-2021, 10:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Davy Crockett lost his bid for Congress, and threw a fit. He said You  may all go to hell and I'll go to Texas. He died at the Alamo alongside several other Kentuckians and Tennesseans.
Davey Crockett served three terms in Congress but lost two elections and finished with a career record of 3-2 before dying at the Alamo. He is one of my all-time favorite Congressmen. He spent taxpayer money as if it came out of his own pocket. There would be no national debt if voters elected people with Crockett's respect for other people's money.
(10-08-2021, 11:23 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-08-2021, 10:53 AM)pjdoug Wrote:

Davey Crockett served three terms in Congress but lost two elections and finished with a career record of 3-2 before dying at the Alamo. He is one of my all-time favorite Congressmen. He spent taxpayer money as if it came out of his own pocket. There would be no national debt if voters elected people with Crockett's respect for other people's money.

He was a good one. My family lived near him in Greene County,TN . I thought it was funny how he said You may all go to hell. lol