Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bell County 24 Rockcastle County 0
Final from Log Mountain
Big game from #24 and #9, doubleheaded fullback/linebacker duo made big plays on offense, defense and special teams almost every other play.
Not complaining but I’m prediction thread people were blasting Rock for the games last year that was played at Rock calling it Flag Rock well tonight no arguments can be made when Bell had 2 Penalties yet every drive Rock had would start out with a penalty or every drive that rock was driving down the field would be halted with flags. When it’s 2 flags for Bell and like 15 for the other team it becomes obvious. We will see you again just a shame you can’t get any type of fair shake at things. We ran the ball a lot better than Bell we held bell well under 100 no big plays we’re gained on the ground by Bell. Rock had several 10+ yard runs we just couldn’t get out of our own way which refs didn’t help. Bell was able to pass just enough to make those costly turnover that rock had cost us the game. 4 turnovers to 0 you can’t expect to win those games especially when the other team scores on 3 of them that’s a recipe for disaster. Rock had their chances regardless of how everything else was going they just kept fighting just wasn’t meant to be tonight. Until we meet again
Congratulations Bell County!!!
(10-01-2021, 11:52 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Not complaining but I’m prediction thread people were blasting Rock for the games last year that was played at Rock calling it Flag Rock well tonight no arguments can be made when Bell had 2 Penalties yet every drive Rock had would start out with a penalty or every drive that rock was driving down the field would be halted with flags. When it’s 2 flags for Bell and like 15 for the other team it becomes obvious. We will see you again just a shame you can’t get any type of fair shake at things. We ran the ball a lot better than Bell we held bell well under 100 no big plays we’re gained on the ground by Bell. Rock had several 10+ yard runs we just couldn’t get out of our own way which refs didn’t help. Bell was able to pass just enough to make those costly turnover that rock had cost us the game. 4 turnovers to 0 you can’t  expect to win those games especially when the other team scores on 3 of them that’s a recipe for disaster. Rock had their chances regardless of how everything else was going they just kept fighting just wasn’t meant to be tonight. Until we meet again

4 turnovers and somehow it’s the refs fault, that’s funny I don’t care who you are.
[-] The following 3 users Like fridaynightfights's post:
  • FarristownFlyer, jax, Walt Longmire
(10-01-2021, 11:52 PM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Not complaining but I’m prediction thread people were blasting Rock for the games last year that was played at Rock calling it Flag Rock well tonight no arguments can be made when Bell had 2 Penalties yet every drive Rock had would start out with a penalty or every drive that rock was driving down the field would be halted with flags. When it’s 2 flags for Bell and like 15 for the other team it becomes obvious. We will see you again just a shame you can’t get any type of fair shake at things. We ran the ball a lot better than Bell we held bell well under 100 no big plays we’re gained on the ground by Bell. Rock had several 10+ yard runs we just couldn’t get out of our own way which refs didn’t help. Bell was able to pass just enough to make those costly turnover that rock had cost us the game. 4 turnovers to 0 you can’t  expect to win those games especially when the other team scores on 3 of them that’s a recipe for disaster. Rock had their chances regardless of how everything else was going they just kept fighting just wasn’t meant to be tonight. Until we meet again
Again with the ref claims, dude maybe in the past a team gets screwed on log mountain but tonight you got beat, take a loss 100 percent on yourself. Not attempting to return a punt turned into 3 pins inside the 20, that’s a reason you lost. Cam burnett threw for over 130 yards for DUDLEY HILTON OFFENSE, that’s a reason you lost. Not the 5 penalties?

Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Gridiron_Raid's post:
  • FarristownFlyer

The first sentence in your post was not complaining.  Then you spend the entire post complaining about the refs.  Those 4 penalties, not 15 like you said, must have really done a number on Rockcastle to cause then to be shutout.  Are you sure that it wasn't the 4 turnovers with no takeaways?  

Pretty weak post.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Walt Longmire's post:
  • FarristownFlyer
Lmao 5 penalties? Really? There were more than 5 penalties called on us in one damn quarter don’t know who you have doing your stats but it’s most certainly not accurate but whatever like I said not laying the blame on the refs if you read my comment I said the 4 turnovers is what doomed us in it was you guys all week stating that last year flags doomed you guys in at the rock and I simply stated how ironic it was that we was the team being hit with the flags tonight doesn’t matter game is over enjoy your win we will see you guys again come playoffs
Rock got out coached again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ragnar's post:
  • FarristownFlyer
proud of our boys… one game at a time keep it moving.. anytime you get a shutout it’s a great night to be a bobcat
[-] The following 1 user Likes WhomTheBellTolls's post:
  • Bull got out!
Congrats to Bell. Defense stepped up every time Rockcastle threatened to get within scoring range. That and turnovers were the difference in my opinion. Rockcastle turned it over on downs three times in the first half I believe and just couldn't quite get over the edge. The Rock boys didn't lay down though, even late in the game. I'm proud of that. Good luck to them with a tough Garrard County team yet to play.
When you crush a rock, here is a little music to help you realize what has just happened.

Congratulations Bell County!!!!
Congratulations bobcats I thought they would crush the Rock some just cannot stand the crushing of Rocks
(10-02-2021, 02:06 AM):DSmashMouth17 Wrote: Lmao 5 penalties? Really? There were more than 5 penalties called on us in one damn quarter don’t know who you have doing your stats but it’s most certainly not accurate but whatever like I said not laying the blame on the refs if you read my comment I said the 4 turnovers is what doomed us in it was you guys all week stating that last year flags doomed you guys in at the rock and I simply stated how ironic it was that we was the team being hit with the flags tonight doesn’t matter game is over enjoy your win we will see you guys again come playoffs
you really not worth the trouble of the post but the bell county fans were using these live stats from a rockcastle source… Big Grin Big Grin
(10-02-2021, 02:06 AM)SmashMouth17 Wrote: Lmao 5 penalties? Really? There were more than 5 penalties called on us in one damn quarter don’t know who you have doing your stats but it’s most certainly not accurate but whatever like I said not laying the blame on the refs if you read my comment I said the 4 turnovers is what doomed us in it was you guys all week stating that last year flags doomed you guys in at the rock and I simply stated how ironic it was that we was the team being hit with the flags tonight doesn’t matter game is over enjoy your win we will see you guys again come playoffs

Bell was in total control of this game from the start and yes we will see you again on the Hill.
Bell must be pretty good because Rock isn't a slouch of a team. Shutting them out is impressive. IMO
(10-02-2021, 10:06 PM)smoke1015 Wrote: Bell must be pretty good because Rock isn't a slouch of a team. Shutting them out is impressive. IMO

I agree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • smoke1015
Rock is definitely a good football team and Bell has just been getting better every week.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatBlue's post:
  • smoke1015
I feel like 3A is kind of wide open this year other than one team. Bell may have a shot.
(10-02-2021, 02:49 AM)Ragnar Wrote: Rock got out coached again.
NOTHING BUT FACTS HERE...How long will Rockcastle be mediocre or worse? YOU NEED A NEW COACH...NOW
[-] The following 1 user Likes FarristownFlyer's post:
  • BEChargers
Way to go Bobcats! They are improving every single week.
(10-02-2021, 06:20 AM)papagrit Wrote: Congrats to Bell.  Defense stepped up every time Rockcastle threatened to get within scoring range.    That and turnovers were the difference in my opinion.  Rockcastle turned it over on downs three times in the first half I believe and just couldn't quite get over the edge.  The Rock boys didn't lay down though, even late in the game.  I'm proud of that.  Good luck to them with a tough Garrard County team yet to play.

Nice assessment. I love the fight from the rockets, but Bell County has a good team.