Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weight-Loss Staple
My PHE instructor was talking about this last week. Apparently there are pressure points in your ear and you can go to a TRAINED professional and have then place a tiny staple in your ear on a certain pressure point and it supresses your appetite resulting in significant weight-loss. There are also one's for migraines, stress relief and to help you to quit smoking. The cost is about $75 and it supposedly last for 3-6 months before you have to get a new staple. I know my aunt is getting it done and I think my mom is getting it done also to help her quit smoking. I'm also considering getting it done for the weight-loss effect.

What does everyone else think?
Keep us up to date on your progress if you have it done.
I doubt that I will just because it's 75 bucks so I won't be paying for it but if it works for my aunt then I may try to sweet-talk my mom into it...not sure how it will work out tho...
Yeah, $75 is a little too much to pay for someone to poke your ear.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's a link to the story on it.
http://www.kfor.com/global/story.asp?s=3...v=6uyaaecd
Looks like that would hurt so bad!
I don't think it would hurt any less than an ear piercing...
DTfan Wrote:I don't think it would hurt any less than an ear piercing...
It just looks more painful to me b/c of the location of it but who knows!
It's just cartlidge so I don't see it hurting any more than an upper ear piercing like an industrial or something. Plus it doesn't go all the way thru.
Well youre prolly right we'll know for sure if you have it done though haha!
My girlfriend's mother had it done several years ago and said it didn't work at all.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
TOMCAT06 Wrote:Well youre prolly right we'll know for sure if you have it done though haha!

Yeah I guess we will. I asked my mom about it and she said we would wait to see if it worked for my aunt...