Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
9.09%
Corbin
90.91%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin @ Pulaski County 9/10
I don't know why anyone would think this would be a tight game. The only special teams miscue was 1 blocked punt. Pulaski just got whipped.
I think it’s a possibility. Coming off a big loss, they have time to prepare this week, focused, at home. If the hounds don’t show up to play and focused, they could have a game until they get it in gear.
(09-07-2021, 10:04 AM)BEChargers Wrote: I don't know why anyone would think this would be a tight game.  The only special teams miscue was 1 blocked punt.  Pulaski just got whipped.

You never know who a team has out that’s possibly returning from week to week.  A lot of who’s out or not posted on here could be simply misinformation. Matchups and pace of the game can determine a lot of the score also, Haddix scores in bunches if he can, he’ll take shots for the end zone quite often.  Ive not really seen this seasons or last seasons Corbin offense for that matter really try that pace, its more deliberate, not really run it and try to control the clock but definitely not gun slinging either.  Honestly it’s hard for me to call I just got a feeling after a couple losses Pulaski is gonna show up to play and keep it closer.
This is the game of the week on WYMTDT2
(09-07-2021, 10:04 AM)BEChargers Wrote: I don't know why anyone would think this would be a tight game.  The only special teams miscue was 1 blocked punt.  Pulaski just got whipped.

Technically the first Pulaski drive they went 3 and out to punt and bobbled the punt and Boyle tackled the Punter with the ball before he got it off. Giving Boyle nice field position on the 35.  4th Pulaski possession was the blocked punt.  I don't think it will be close, no defense IMO for Pulaski.  Congratulation on a nice butt kicking. Hopefully we follow suit.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • BEChargers
(09-07-2021, 11:28 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Technically the first Pulaski drive they went 3 and out to punt and bobbled the punt and Boyle tackled the Punter with the ball before he got it off. Giving Boyle nice field position on the 35.  4th Pulaski possession was the blocked punt.  I don't think it will be close, no defense IMO for Pulaski.  Congratulation on a nice butt kicking. Hopefully we follow suit.

Pulaski is a good enough team to keep you honest and let you work on things without your team wasting it's time. Corbin should win big if they come to play and don't have a letdown from the Franklin win. Good luck.
(09-08-2021, 08:20 AM)BEChargers Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 11:28 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Pulaski is a good enough team to keep you honest and let you work on things without your team wasting it's time.  Corbin should win big if they come to play and don't have a letdown from the Franklin win.  Good luck.

I liked Boyle’s interceptions and defense lineman play in the Pulaski game. They made some awesome plays. There was some I was like “oh my gosh” ewwww lol. There was a blitzer that just pancaked the ball carrier. Good stuff.
Looking forward to watching Corbin's #22 play. I'm sure he has a lot of built up frustration from not playing the first 3 games. I expect #10 to see limited action to try to heal up a nagging injury. 
(09-08-2021, 10:06 PM)jamesdeane Wrote: Looking forward to watching Corbin's #22 play. I'm sure he has a lot of built up frustration from not playing the first 3 games. I expect #10 to see limited action to try to heal up a nagging injury. 

Id say #22 will look like a F5 Tornado Friday night before that game is over lol.
Which county or state is #22 from?
(09-08-2021, 10:17 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Which county or state is #22 from?

Undisputed Ohio LOL

He transferred in from Louisville, FACT Check!
(09-08-2021, 10:18 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 10:17 PM)pjdoug Wrote: Which county or state is #22 from?

Undisputed Ohio LOL

He transferred in from Louisville, FACT Check!

Thanks for being honest. lol
Bonavores - 42
Crossboners - 15
Game day! I’m hearing a storm is brewing in the Somerset area . Strong winds capable of doing massive damage, some say most likely a F5 Tornado to touchdown! Go Redhoundssss!
(09-10-2021, 06:49 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Game day! I’m hearing a storm is brewing in the Somerset area . Strong winds capable of doing massive damage, some say most likely a F5 Tornado to touchdown! Go Redhoundssss!
I didn't even realize it is Friday. it will be interesting to see if Pulaski County can be competitive in this game. Have safe travels.
[-] The following 1 user Likes pjdoug's post:
  • Bull got out!
(09-10-2021, 08:18 AM)pjdoug Wrote:
(09-10-2021, 06:49 AM)Bull got out! Wrote: Game day! I’m hearing a storm is brewing in the Somerset area . Strong winds capable of doing massive damage, some say most likely a F5 Tornado to touchdown! Go Redhoundssss!
I didn't even realize it is Friday. it will be interesting to see if Pulaski County can be competitive in this game. Have safe travels.

You take care of yourself and good luck to the Colonels tonight, they seem headed in the right direction
Close first half with Corbin pulling away after halftime 45-14. Cant wait to see Huff on the field. The game of the week is streamed online, correct?
(09-10-2021, 03:55 PM)HOFER Wrote: Close first half with Corbin pulling away after halftime 45-14. Cant wait to see Huff on the field. The game of the week is streamed online, correct?
 Wymt 2