Poll: Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Perry County Central
37.50%
Breathitt County
62.50%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Perry County Central @ Breathitt County 9/10
Class 4A Perry County Central (2-0) will travel to Class 2A Breathitt County (0-3)

Perry Central (2-0)  won against Whitley 20-13 and won against Floyd Central 35-0.

Breathitt County (0-3) lost to Dunbar 69-28 and lost to North Laurel 34-12 at Home.

Thoughts?
Any chance Breathitt won't be ready for this one?
I think Perry County Central wins this game.

Perry Count Central 28
Breathitt County 14
Breathitt with their complete team 28-21 Breathitt
Without their complete team 28-14 Perry
This should be a good game.
Breathitt 35
Perry16
Of course none of this matters when they kick this one off Friday, but Perry Central currently holds a 9-game win streak over the Bobcats dating back to 2008.
Breathitt should win this game
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Is Breathitt going to be able to play this game?
Seen some posts where a lot of players are quarantined.
I think maybe they will know where they stand by tomorrow evening. Lots of testing and precautions being taken by the local health department. Covid has taken its toll in Breathitt County, maybe everywhere but it sure seems worse here.
Perry County 35-14
Perry names the score in this one! I'll say Perry 40 -- Breathitt 6
I like the 'Dores, 34-14.
If everything holds it looks like Breathitt is good to go Friday. I think they win this one convincingly 40-13.
(09-07-2021, 11:38 PM)Slim one Wrote: If everything holds it looks like Breathitt is good to go Friday. I think they win this one convincingly 40-13.

So will this be the first game with all starters playing?
Dores - 35
Cats - 20
Bobcats win this time.
Bobcats - 34
PCC - 20

PCC not saw a QB as good as Jaylin Turner. Dual Threat will cause problems.
(09-08-2021, 06:44 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(09-07-2021, 11:38 PM)Slim one Wrote: If everything holds it looks like Breathitt is good to go Friday. I think they win this one convincingly 40-13.

Hopefully. Dunbar there were 6 starters and 14 players out I think they said and north Laurel about the same number of starters, most notably QB. Out in both games was O'hara key guy on both sides of ball.
(09-08-2021, 09:52 AM)Slim one Wrote:
(09-08-2021, 06:44 AM)Bull got out! Wrote:

Hopefully. Dunbar there were 6 starters and 14 players out I think they said and north Laurel about the same number of starters, most notably QB. Out in both games was O'hara key guy on both sides of ball.

Awesome. Good luck! Should be a fun atmosphere.
I don't see any reason why Breathitt shouldn't win this game, if they are at full strength. If the Bobcats are at full strength and the Commodores leave Jackson with a win, it could be a disappointing year in Jackson, especially with the improvement of the Middlesboro program. I think PCC with struggle with the Bobcat passing game, while I feel like Breathitt will struggle once again stopping the Commodore rushing attack. I have Breathitt winning in a shootout, 45-38. Good luck Bobcats!
From what I'm hearing and seeing Breathitt should have fewer players out this game than last 2. That being said I dont think they will be at full strength. I do believe, as long as Jayden Turner does play, the Bob cats will pull this one out in a shootout. Interested in seeing what Breathitt can do to stop the running game.

Ill take

Breathitt-41
Perry-31
(09-06-2021, 04:56 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Any chance Breathitt won't be ready for this one?

There is always that chance.  Hope the Bobcats play a sound, disciplined game.  If they do I like their chances.  It will be the 1st time they will be at full or almost full strength.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(09-09-2021, 05:45 PM)Poseidon Wrote:
(09-06-2021, 04:56 PM)zaga_fan Wrote: Any chance Breathitt won't be ready for this one?

There is always that chance.  Hope the Bobcats play a sound, disciplined game.  If they do I like their chances.  It will be the 1st time they will be at full or almost full strength.

I was just referring to not being able to compete at all due to COVID. But it sounds like this will be played.
(09-08-2021, 08:40 AM)DukeBoy Wrote: Bobcats win this time. 
Bobcats - 34
PCC - 20

PCC not saw a QB as good as Jaylin Turner.  Dual Threat will cause problems.

They saw a good quarterback when they played Whitley County. I wouldn't sleep on Perry Central.
Im not sleeping on Perry. They have struggled in the past with QBs that can run the football. Like against Carson Adams from LCC and Paintsville last season. Dores didnt seem to pressure the QB much and let him run the middle of the field. Perry seems better this season. Should be an entertaining game. Breathitt has home field advantage.
Breathitt by 8
Perry central 16
Breathitt County 14
1:04 1st quarter

Breathitt County 28
Perry Central 22
3:04 2nd quarter