Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hinder playing November 10th at East Kentucky Expo
I have hear Papa Roach will be there with them along with an opening band.
The opening band is Buckcherry.
I personally don't like either of the three, but it's a big show for our area.
Should be an awesome show.
I can't wait!!!!!
anyone know of tickets are on sale yet, and if not when do they go on sale?
Should be a very entertaining show, alot of fans for all of those bands around here.
Here is a link that may give some more info about when tickets go on sale.....

http://www.umrg.com/
Who? Is this another one of those generic bands that sounds like 3 Doors Down and Nickelback?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can not stand Hinder, I usually don't let a song define a band but I heard that freakin Wings of an Angel song so many times I absolutely can't handle listening to them. Along with that, I think that they had a new song out on the radio but it sounds like the same exact song. No thanks, I think I will go see Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Seether in Huningtion.
My buddy watched this same act in Louisville, said it was awesome. I aint a big Hinder fan either, but I love Buckcherry and Papa Roach is alright.
I watched the show in Louisville Gardens, and watched Hinder another time in Louisville Gardens..Papa Roach put them to shame. Hinder just doesn't have a big enough song selection right now to be a headline, and they stayed too drunk in the show.

I recommend this show though for anybody that likes these bands. It surprised me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I like Buckcherry and Papa Roach real well...Papa Roach makes me want to throw down though, lol..I loved their early stuff..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I like Buckcherry and Papa Roach real well...Papa Roach makes me want to throw down though, lol..I loved their early stuff..

lol, well if I'm around, I got yer back TH.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I like Buckcherry and Papa Roach real well...Papa Roach makes me want to throw down though, lol..I loved their early stuff..

You will definitely want to throw down when they are playing in concert then. They put on a great show.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'd really like to see Papa Roach and Buckcherry. Is it confirmed on the Expo website? I can't find it on there. Are both bands confirmed to come with Hinder? I remember when Seether was supposed to be with Staind, and Crossfade came instead, after I bought my damn tickets.
I saw them at the Gardens in Louisville back in July and last December. I really enjoyed the concert, Hinder was alright. They played a few of their new songs and I can already tell that their new album will be the downfall to this group. The new material wasn't worth wiping your butt with. I liked Papa Roach and Buckcherry though. Believe it or not, the opening band wasn't all that bad. Jacoby was going all over the place, walking up both sides of the crowd and through the pit getting every one wild. I was on the left side of the stage and before he walked back down he was about 2 rows down in front of me and my buddy Dave. I was about 3 sheets to the wind when Hinder went on but they were a little better this time around than the last. The "Lips of an Angel" song pisses me off every time I hear it now because its been played out just about like all their other songs. They have been touring the past 2 1/2 years with the same stuff and its about time they come out with a new album. Needless to say, I won't be attending this one. On the "Bad Boys of Rock Tour" shirt I have it says that the tour ends 9/22 in Oklahoma City, OK, so it could be an entirely different crew with them. Never really sure what you are going to get when it comes to rock-n-roll.
Redneck Wrote:My buddy watched this same act in Louisville, said it was awesome. I aint a big Hinder fan either, but I love Buckcherry and Papa Roach is alright.

You'd like Papa Roach man. They suprised the heck out of me.
GRIZZ Wrote:Believe it or not, the opening band wasn't all that bad.

That's because they are a pretty big band themselves. The Exies, they have been around a while now and have a lot of good songs.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
GRIZZ Wrote:You'd like Papa Roach man. They suprised the heck out of me.

I'll prolly have other plans, if not then this concet would be my "Last Resort"... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh hell, I crack myself up sometimes GRIZZ...
when do tickets go on sale?
According to Hinder's website this concert will be with Papa Roach and 12 Stones. And tickets would go on sale September 29th.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:That's because they are a pretty big band themselves. The Exies, they have been around a while now and have a lot of good songs.

Thanks, I couldn't remember who the opening act was.
alfus21 Wrote:According to Hinder's website this concert will be with Papa Roach and 12 Stones. And tickets would go on sale September 29th.

12 stones is a pretty good band themselves.
LOL..same here bro...
Redneck Wrote:lol, well if I'm around, I got yer back TH.
I will NOT be going to this concert. Hinder is one of my least favorite bands that is out right now. I don't even know if I would take free tickets to see them. Maybe to go see Papa Roach then leave, but I'm not going to pay just for them either, they're not that great...

Still, as I've said before with other concerts, I'm glad both bands are coming to Pikeville. It raises the profile of both the Expo Center and of the whole area whenever big (or in this case, semi-big) names come to town. Let's keep it coming!
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
According to Papa Roach's website, they will be in Pikeville on the 13th of November and in Alabama on the 10th.
Now Papa Roach, that is a pretty good band (especially their early stuff), but I can not go see Hinder....I would not be able to make it.
so is buckcherry out of the picture?
I am like alot of other people on here, I cant stand Hinder but I do like Papa Roach and 12 Stones seems to be a pretty good band as well. I bought Papa Roach's first album when it came out and loved it, it was awesome. I have heard a few songs by 12 Stones and they seem ok, but as for Hinder, if they are the last ones to play as im guessing they will be, It will be amazing if I stay to see them. If it wasnt Papa Roach and 12 Stones being scheduled with them I wouldnt even waste money on the show. I like more hard rock sounding bands like when Godsmack was there with Soil and the ever so bad Crossfade. Godsmack was awesome as expected as was Soil, but you couldnt give me free tickets to a Crossfade show after I saw them that night.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I am like alot of other people on here, I cant stand Hinder but I do like Papa Roach and 12 Stones seems to be a pretty good band as well. I bought Papa Roach's first album when it came out and loved it, it was awesome. I have heard a few songs by 12 Stones and they seem ok, but as for Hinder, if they are the last ones to play as im guessing they will be, It will be amazing if I stay to see them. If it wasnt Papa Roach and 12 Stones being scheduled with them I wouldnt even waste money on the show. I like more hard rock sounding bands like when Godsmack was there with Soil and the ever so bad Crossfade. Godsmack was awesome as expected as was Soil, but you couldnt give me free tickets to a Crossfade show after I saw them that night.

There was a great concert at the Expo last year with Staind and 3 Days Grace, which also had Soil and Crossfade as well. Apparently those two come as a package deal, which is too bad because Crossfade is really horrible...

The Godsmack show in Louisville last year had a different lineup with Breaking Benjamin and a band I hadn't heard of before, Hourkast. The opening band was good, BB was great, and Godsmack was freakin awesome.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]