Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patrick Tackett -- 1,000 points!!
Congrats to Shelby Valley's Patrick Tackett who scored his 1,000 point tonight in the 2nd overtime against Painstville.

He did this after leaving the game bleeding bad and having a bandage around his head.

CONGRATS PATRICK!!!
Congrats to tackett.
Congrats Pat! I'm proud of ya. You deserve it =)
Congrats , Patrick ,...nothing soothes an aching head like a W!!!!!
"Beef" Wrote:Congrats to Shelby Valley's Patrick Tackett who scored his 1,000 point tonight in the 2nd overtime against Painstville.

He did this after leaving the game bleeding bad and having a bandage around his head.

CONGRATS PATRICK!!!

Congrats Pat, you deserve an accomplishment like this, you are a well liked and very respected kid and athlete, I'm happy for ya.

Why was he bleeding, how'd it happen? I had to leave at halftime unfortunately, had to go to study hall.
Congrats Tackett on the 1000 point...very well deserving because of everything he contributes to this team...really shows he tough when he came back after the injury to his head and still scoring his 1000!
does Friend already have 1000?
Yes
The kid impressed me a lot tonight, he definitely proved that he was a clutch player.

Congrats, Patrick!
Why was he bleeding, how'd it happen? I had to leave at halftime unfortunately, had to go to study hall.[/quote]

One of Paintsville's players elbowed him in the head. It was a very hard lick to the head.
Congrats Patrick!!
Congrats Patrick on a great accomplishment you are the most underated player to probally play high school basketballl you do everything for the team and make it a real team ...... Way to knock down them clucth free throws and maybe you can give my Warriors some tips of how to make pressure free throws good luck the rest of the way untill you get to East Ridge j/k again congrats becoming a 1,000 point club memeber
Congrats Pat..
Congrats to PT.
Valley's Most Valuable Patrick...
""SVcatfan"" Wrote:[quote="Bill_Don"]Why was he bleeding, how'd it happen? I had to leave at halftime unfortunately, had to go to study hall.

"SVcatfan" Wrote:One of Paintsville's players elbowed him in the head. It was a very hard lick to the head.

No he wasn't, I already heard what happened. Why is it some of you SV fans all got different stories to how his head got cut open, one of the SV fans said on another thread that Tackett was BITTEN by a Paintsville player and now you say he got a HARD ELBOW, :roll: , maybe you all should get your story right before you start making accusations.

Tackett jumped up for a rebound and he got the back of a Paintsville players head, that's he he got cut down.
Well whatever happend to him... I'm glad he's okay. That's the only thing that matters to me.
im in no way a SV fan at all...but 1000 points is a pretty big deal...congrats to patrick...good season buddy
congratulations patrick. i am in no way a shelby valley fan but i would have to say that i enjoy seeing yhim play more than anyone else on the entire SV team. he is a very well liked kid with a great heart and a love for the game.
Congrats to Tackett. Couldn't have happened to a better young man.
""Bill_Don"" Wrote:
"SVcatfan" Wrote:[quote="Bill_Don"]Why was he bleeding, how'd it happen? I had to leave at halftime unfortunately, had to go to study hall.

"SVcatfan" Wrote:One of Paintsville's players elbowed him in the head. It was a very hard lick to the head.

No he wasn't, I already heard what happened. Why is it some of you SV fans all got different stories to how his head got cut open, one of the SV fans said on another thread that Tackett was BITTEN by a Paintsville player and now you say he got a HARD ELBOW, :roll: , maybe you all should get your story right before you start making accusations.

Tackett jumped up for a rebound and he got the back of a Paintsville players head, that's he he got cut down.

As you said Bill_Don, you only HEARD what happened, but I was there. Patrick Tackett was elbowed hard in the head as he was going up for a shot on the SV end of the court by Landon Slone, for which Slone was called for the foul. Patrick went into the locker room for medical attention and played despite being in pain. After the game, he went to the emergency room and was told by the emergency room doctor that he had a deep cut to his head. The ER doctor closed the wound with eight staples.
Trust me on this.
-Congrats Pat!! You've played so hard...and had a great season! You really shine for the wildcats! Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!

-And i personally talked to Pat and he said that he was elbowed! Pretty bad cut if ya ask me!! Kinda gross! But im glad hes okay.. We sure couldnt do it without him!!!-

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin