Saturday

Central (Lunenburg) 21 Randolph-Henry 6
Christiansburg 41 Pulaski County 35
Dominion 14 Heritage (Leesburg) 7
Giles 31 Eastern Montgomery 0
Grayson County 45 Fort Chiswell 6
Handley 24 Millbrook 7
Haysi 28 Letcher, KY 26
It must have been some sorta of mix up. I know that I have been critical of the direction LCC is heading, but don't this was intentional. Coach Howard and the whole LCC staff are quality people and work hard all year round to be sucessful. In short, I think it was just a mix up and hope things get cleared up. Let's beat Clay Co and roll the rest of the season.
I listened to the game on the radio and Haysi did win
"Letcher County Central lied about their 2006 Record "

Does LCC manage the KHSAA website???

NO!

How did LCC lie about the season? The score from the Haysi game was indeed incorrect, but maybe you should consider that the guys who manage the website screwed up. It's pretty much impossible for LCC to lie about something like that.

Nobody ever said that they won the game.

Try sending a message to the KHSAA and tell them to fix their website instead of posting a topic on Bluegrass Rivals.

Geez... Do you not have anything better to do?
LCC_Cougar Wrote:"Letcher County Central lied about their 2006 Record "

Does LCC manage the KHSAA website???

NO!

How did LCC lie about the season? The score from the Haysi game was indeed incorrect, but maybe you should consider that the guys who manage the website screwed up. It's pretty much impossible for LCC to lie about something like that.

Nobody ever said that they won the game.

Try sending a message to the KHSAA and tell them to fix their website instead of posting a topic on Bluegrass Rivals.

Geez... Do you not have anything better to do?

well I am not from there and could careless about what happen or who lied,, but each school has to call in the scores of each game they play so take that how you want to.
So what was centrals record last year than?
Hillard Howard has never had to claim wins he didn't earn. I don't think he would start now. I am sure it is some kind of mistake.... happens all of the time.
I think this may have been a typo. Coach Howard too much respect to do that.
is a good football team. but they could be better. Drew bentley is outstanding but he needs to hold on to the ball better.our game agints paintsville our team looked very well i thought,expecialy drew bentley with two td's.
might be getting off subject but some of there players will be playin for coach howard next year
The score is the same guys, it was probably just a mix up. If you want to actually do something about it call the number at Riherds Scoreboard. Until then this needs no discussion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]