Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Republican Party Hello Patriot Party
Ok with the split of Republican Party and with the new Patriot Party and Donald Trump as the founder. What does this do for the Democratic Party going forward? I believe we will win more seats in the house and senate. The moderate Republican party will not survive and many will not vote. They needed every vote and disenfranchise others from voting to stay in power. They (former Republican Party also known as Rinos) will get primaried and will not survive. Then in the general election will get beat just like Trump did. 

Nikki Haley gave the warning but it is to late. I saw in the other posts about how they turned on her. The patriot party will not support a Rino and a Rino will not support the patriot party. Either way a house divided... 

Now this is a warning to the Democratic Party the split that we see in former Republican Party could happen to the democratic party. 

What say you!
(02-13-2021, 08:58 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Ok with the split of Republican Party and with the new Patriot Party and Donald Trump as the founder. What does this do for the Democratic Party going forward? I believe we will win more seats in the house and senate. The moderate Republican party will not survive and many will not vote. They needed every vote and disenfranchise others from voting to stay in power. They (former Republican Party also known as Rinos) will get primaried and will not survive. Then in the general election will get beat just like Trump did. 

Nikki Haley gave the warning but it is to late. I saw in the other posts about how they turned on her. The patriot party will not support a Rino and a Rino will not support the patriot party. Either way a house divided... 

Now this is a warning to the Democratic Party the split that we see in former Republican Party could happen to the democratic party. 

What say you!
The Patriot Party is nothing but wishful thinking by unpatriotic Democrats. Democrats will need to rig the 2022 and 2024 elections to beat Republican candidates, just as they did in 2020.
Georgia('20) =>    Arizona ('20) =>  Texas('24)
(02-13-2021, 09:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patriot_Pa...0%931980s)

Big Grin
Big Grin
What is your point? Or is this post as pointless as most of your other posts?
(02-13-2021, 09:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Georgia('20) =>    Arizona ('20) =>  Texas('24)
So, you're in favor of flooding the country with illegal aliens during a pandemic and granting citizenship to millions of illegal aliens to give the Democrat voters. How very patriotic of you.
(02-13-2021, 09:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:23 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Georgia('20) =>    Arizona ('20) =>  Texas('24)
So, you're in favor of flooding the country with illegal aliens during a pandemic and granting citizenship to millions of illegal aliens to give the Democrat voters. How very patriotic of you.

Hoot, I'm saying that if the GOP stays on its current course, these once solid red states will soon be blue. And when Texas falls, none of us on here will see another GOP chief executive in our lifetimes. I think , with each new degree of crazy in the GOP, the tent gets smaller and smaller for those nearer to the center. The flooding that you'll continue to see is the flooding of moderates and principled conservatives away from the Republican Party.
(02-13-2021, 10:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Hoot, I'm saying that if the GOP stays on its current course, these once solid red states will soon be blue. And when Texas falls, none of us on here will see another GOP chief executive in our lifetimes. I think , with each new degree of crazy in the GOP, the tent gets smaller and smaller for those nearer to the center. The flooding that you'll continue to see is the flooding of moderates and principled conservatives away from the Republican Party.
Democrats are not converting Republicans through political debate, they are attempting to manufacture Democrat voters by pursuing their open borders opinion and proposing a pathway to citizenship for them. The rigging of elections is real and has given the illusion that some states are much bluer than they are in reality.

Why do you believe that now that the election results have been certified and China Joe has been inaugurated, Democrats are continuing to fight legal battles to avoid having forensic audits on Dominion vote tabulators? Are you opposed to investigating allegations of election fraud?

If nothing else, the 2020 election demonstrated how media polls were falsified in an unsuccessful attempt to suppress voter turnout. Only a handful of large cities in battleground states gave the election to Biden. Within the next month, the Supreme Court will hold hearings to decide whether to accept five lawsuits related to election fraud that are still pending. It is too late to overturn the election, but it is not too late to insure that such abuses do not occur in the future.
(02-13-2021, 10:17 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Democrats are not converting Republicans through political debate, they are attempting to manufacture Democrat voters by pursuing their open borders opinion and proposing a pathway to citizenship for them. The rigging of elections is real and has given the illusion that some states are much bluer than they are in reality.

Why do you believe that now that the election results have been certified and China Joe has been inaugurated, Democrats are continuing to fight legal battles to avoid having forensic audits on Dominion vote tabulators? Are you opposed to investigating allegations of election fraud?

If nothing else, the 2020 election demonstrated how media polls were falsified in an unsuccessful attempt to suppress voter turnout. Only a handful of large cities in battleground states gave the election to Biden. Within the next month, the Supreme Court will hold hearings to decide whether to accept five lawsuits related to election fraud that are still pending. It is too late to overturn the election, but it is not too late to insure that such abuses do not occur in the future.

Hoot, I am not averse to investigating and prosecuting election fraud. Admittedly, I do not read the sources that you use to form your opinions. I don't have FB or Twitter accounts, or any social media accounts, for that matter. I don't put any stock in anything on social media. It is a cesspool of fakery. I am honestly not familiar with any of the things that you mention about voter fraud. I know what Mitch says, what Lindsey says, and what Mittons and the majority of the Congressional barristers have said. There was absolutely no election fraud. It was something that Trump started spouting weeks prior to the election when he knew he was going to lose. He kept repeating it over and over and a lot of people bought in to his tales. I take someone like Romney to a principled Republican. I believe that if there was clear evidence of widespread voter fraud, people like Romney ( or even Pence, Mitch, or Miss Lindsey) would have raised holy hell. Instead, they all said just the opposite- that there was no fraud and Biden was a legitimately elected president.  With all due respect to you, I believe that Mike Pence, Mitch , Mittons, and Lindsey are more in the  know about whether there was election fraud than you would be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-13-2021, 10:48 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Hoot, I am not averse to investigating and prosecuting election fraud. Admittedly, I do not read the sources that you use to form your opinions. I don't have FB or Twitter accounts, or any social media accounts, for that matter. I don't put any stock in anything on social media. It is a cesspool of fakery. I am honestly not familiar with any of the things that you mention about voter fraud. I know what Mitch says, what Lindsey says, and what Mittons and the majority of the Congressional barristers have said. There was absolutely no election fraud. It was something that Trump started spouting weeks prior to the election when he knew he was going to lose. He kept repeating it over and over and a lot of people bought in to his tales. I take someone like Romney to a principled Republican. I believe that if there was clear evidence of widespread voter fraud, people like Romney ( or even Pence, Mitch, or Miss Lindsey) would have raised holy hell. Instead, they all said just the opposite- that there was no fraud and Biden was a legitimately elected president.  With all due respect to you, I believe that Mike Pence, Mitch , Mittons, and Lindsey are more in the  know about whether there was election fraud than you would be.
The evidence of election fraud has been included in court filings and I posted links to them. I prefer not taking somebody else's word for things that I can witness for myself. You have apparently bought into the claim that lawsuits have been thrown out because of a lack of evidence. That claim is simply not true. The evidence is there for anybody that cares to view it for themselves.

BTW, I am not active on social media. I have an inactive Facebook account and have closed my Twitter account. When I do use social media, I use it mostly to find my way to news articles and for entertainment. Most of the YouTube channels to which I subscribe are related to cooking, ham radio, and technology.

How do you know?
(02-13-2021, 11:14 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: So, you're in favor of flooding the country with illegal aliens during a pandemic and granting citizenship to millions of illegal aliens to give the Democrat voters. How very patriotic of you.

How do you know?
Joe Biden is occupying the White House need to say more

Democrats don’t have to do much as far as converting. The wingnut wing is pushing centrists out of the party. 

Estimations are 400k Republicans have left the party since Election Day. 
More Independents will swing blue.  
Young people are coming of age and are voting more progressively.  

and let’s be honest, Republicans are old and dying. 

GOP is the party that allowed loonies and white supremacists in and frankly that turns many off not just us crazy lefties. The change that is occurring in the party is shattering it. No tears here, but purging RINOs will not win elections. 

The reason you’re losing battleground states is voter suppression didn’t work this year.  Probably will never work again. 

I am on pins and needles waiting for SCOTUS to hear these cases.  Big Grin

Really don't care how they convert them as long as they do convert them 
This country couldn't stand another 4 years of Trump
(02-14-2021, 12:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

The truth is voters are walking away from the Democrat Party in droves. That is why they had to rig the election on 2020 to put China Joe into the White House. The people who are leaving the GOP because of its betrayal of Trump are not registering as Democrats.
(02-14-2021, 01:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 09:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: So, you're in favor of flooding the country with illegal aliens during a pandemic and granting citizenship to millions of illegal aliens to give the Democrat voters. How very patriotic of you.

The truth is voters are walking away from the Democrat Party in droves. That is why they had to rig the election on 2020 to put China Joe into the White House. The people who are leaving the GOP because of its betrayal of Trump are not registering as Democrats.
Georgia Arizona 2024 Texas 81 million votes in 2020 90 million 2024

you call it rig i call it winning
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
(02-14-2021, 02:48 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(02-14-2021, 01:34 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-13-2021, 10:03 PM)Old School Hound Wrote: Hoot, I'm saying that if the GOP stays on its current course, these once solid red states will soon be blue. And when Texas falls, none of us on here will see another GOP chief executive in our lifetimes. I think , with each new degree of crazy in the GOP, the tent gets smaller and smaller for those nearer to the center. The flooding that you'll continue to see is the flooding of moderates and principled conservatives away from the Republican Party.

Georgia Arizona 2024 Texas 81 million votes in 2020 90 million 2024

you call it rig i call it winning
Comrade vector, you call it winning, I call it theft. China Joe is our first and hopefully last Chinese president.
(02-14-2021, 12:04 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Democrats don’t have to do much as far as converting. The wingnut wing is pushing centrists out of the party. 

Estimations are 400k Republicans have left the party since Election Day. 
More Independents will swing blue.  
Young people are coming of age and are voting more progressively.  

and let’s be honest, Republicans are old and dying. 

GOP is the party that allowed loonies and white supremacists in and frankly that turns many off not just us crazy lefties. The change that is occurring in the party is shattering it. No tears here, but purging RINOs will not win elections. 

The reason you’re losing battleground states is voter suppression didn’t work this year.  Probably will never work again. 

I am on pins and needles waiting for SCOTUS to hear these cases.  Big Grin

LOL. ^^ This is a prime example of one of Cardfan's self proclaimed, fact-filled posts. About now you're just a dot in vector's rearview.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.
The initial draft of the article contends that Sicknick passed away as a result of being “struck with a fire extinguisher”:
The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick’s death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.” At some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.

Now, however, the fourth paragraph of the article noted that “medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma”:
The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick’s death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.”
Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.
The changes come less than a week after National Pulse Editor-in-Chief Raheem Kassam published a story, “CNN Repeatedly Claimed Capitol Officer Sicknick Died Due To A Fire Extinguisher Hit… Now They’ve Quietly Admitted That May Not Be True,” revealing that “despite the multitude of claims since January 6th, Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was not killed by a blunt force trauma.”
After chronicling all the CNN personalities who shared the false information relating to Sicknick’s death, Kassam notes “none of these shows, their staffs, nor their anchors have issued apologies nor corrections for their incorrect assertions, which are especially galling given Officer Sicknick’s family outwardly called for his death to not be politicized.”
Share on Social Media

No Trump supporter injured anyone.
(02-14-2021, 05:16 PM)jetpilot Wrote: UPDATE: New information has emerged regarding the death of the Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick that questions the initial cause of his death provided by officials close to the Capitol Police.
The initial draft of the article contends that Sicknick passed away as a result of being “struck with a fire extinguisher”:
The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick’s death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.” At some point in the chaos — with the mob rampaging through the halls of Congress while lawmakers were forced to hide under their desks — he was struck with a fire extinguisher, according to two law enforcement officials.

Now, however, the fourth paragraph of the article noted that “medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma”:
The circumstances surrounding Mr. Sicknick’s death were not immediately clear, and the Capitol Police said only that he had “passed away due to injuries sustained while on duty.”
Law enforcement officials initially said Mr. Sicknick was struck with a fire extinguisher, but weeks later, police sources and investigators were at odds over whether he was hit. medical experts have said he did not die of blunt force trauma, according to one law enforcement official.
The changes come less than a week after National Pulse Editor-in-Chief Raheem Kassam published a story, “CNN Repeatedly Claimed Capitol Officer Sicknick Died Due To A Fire Extinguisher Hit… Now They’ve Quietly Admitted That May Not Be True,” revealing that “despite the multitude of claims since January 6th, Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick was not killed by a blunt force trauma.”
After chronicling all the CNN personalities who shared the false information relating to Sicknick’s death, Kassam notes “none of these shows, their staffs, nor their anchors have issued apologies nor corrections for their incorrect assertions, which are especially galling given Officer Sicknick’s family outwardly called for his death to not be politicized.”
Share on Social Media

No Trump supporter injured anyone.
So Mr. Sicknick was on duty jan. 6th 2021 and died from injuries from Trump's supporters
^^^Brainwashed low-information liar
(02-14-2021, 10:46 PM)jetpilot Wrote: ^^^Brainwashed low-information liar

One officer was hit with a pole.  He committed suicide within a week.  His wife said he wasn’t the same after the injury. 

what was his cause of death?
(02-15-2021, 12:47 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

One officer was hit with a pole.  He committed suicide within a week.  His wife said he wasn’t the same after the injury. 

Who hit the officer with a pole? What charge has been filed? Has the wife filed a wrongful death suit and if so, who did she name as the defendant(s)? JP is right about you.  Big Grin 

Democrats are demanding a 9-11 style investigation to prove that Trump was responsible for what happened at the Capitol. After Democrats impeached and tried him with no evidence and you still cannot name any Trump supporter who was responsible for a single death or injury. This is not a country where citizens are supposed to be accused and tried of crimes with no evidence of wrongdoing.

Trump is lucky that Pelosi did not have the House Sergeant at Arms kidnap and torture him until he confessed. Coerced confessions are just part of the legal process in the People's Republic of China.
(02-15-2021, 07:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Who hit the officer with a pole? What charge has been filed? Has the wife filed a wrongful death suit and if so, who did she name as the defendant(s)? JP is right about you.  Big Grin 

Democrats are demanding a 9-11 style investigation to prove that Trump was responsible for what happened at the Capitol. After Democrats impeached and tried him with no evidence and you still cannot name any Trump supporter who was responsible for a single death or injury. This is not a country where citizens are supposed to be accused and tried of crimes with no evidence of wrongdoing.

Trump is lucky that Pelosi did not have the House Sergeant at Arms kidnap and torture him until he confessed. Coerced confessions are just part of the legal process in the People's Republic of China.

Where are you guys getting your info?  Numerous news agencies (right and left) recognize the destruction and damage done by y’allQaeda at the Capitol. 
Were you two there to provide a conflicting report of the violence? I’d need a pretty strong primary source to debunk the videos.  

Let’s hear it.  

I’ll take a 9/11 style inquiry. Lots of questions need to be asked. Any attack against America and its interests needs to be reviewed by Congress. Considering this was attack on Congress I imagine they will spend some more time on this.  Maybe even as much time and money as was spent on Benghazi.
(02-15-2021, 10:41 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 07:36 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Where are you guys getting your info?  Numerous news agencies (right and left) recognize the destruction and damage done by y’allQaeda at the Capitol. 
Were you two there to provide a conflicting report of the violence? I’d need a pretty strong primary source to debunk the videos.  

Let’s hear it.  

I’ll take a 9/11 style inquiry. Lots of questions need to be asked. Any attack against America and its interests needs to be reviewed by Congress. Considering this was attack on Congress I imagine they will spend some more time on this.  Maybe even as much time and money as was spent on Benghazi.
Comrade Cardfan, you are nothing but a lying shill for the CCP. Donald Trump was impeached and acquitted during a Senate trial. Now you want another investigation and more time and taxpayer money wasted? The fact that you have been unable to provide one name of a Trump supporter charged with injuring or killing anybody during the storming of the Capitol is making you look like an idiot...but that horse had already left the barn long ago.  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

It is time to impeach China Joe while he is still competent to stand trial! There is already more evidence that he and his crackhead son ran an influence peddling operation for three decades than there was for every alleged crime that Democrats have accused Trump of committing. Let's have an impeachment that involves real high crimes and misdemeanors!
copy and paste nonsense. You're as bad as TRT and his Bible verses these days, Hooter.

This website is great. I put it in the other thread but you can sort by state and type of crime.
https://www.npr.org/2021/02/09/965472049...ir-stories

But I'd rather hear your stories.

Come on, Man. I want that primary source. If I should believe you and Jetty over my own eyes, tell me why.
(02-15-2021, 11:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: copy and paste nonsense.  You're as bad as TRT and his Bible verses these days, Hooter.

This website is great.  I put it in the other thread but you can sort by state and type of crime. 

Come on, Man. I want that primary source.  If I should believe you and Jetty over my own eyes, tell me why.
Where is the name and charge of one Trump supporter who injured or killed anybody at the Capitol? I am still waiting.
(02-15-2021, 11:46 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:20 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote: copy and paste nonsense.  You're as bad as TRT and his Bible verses these days, Hooter.

This website is great.  I put it in the other thread but you can sort by state and type of crime. 

Come on, Man. I want that primary source.  If I should believe you and Jetty over my own eyes, tell me why.
Where is the name and charge of one Trump supporter who injured or killed anybody at the Capitol? I am still waiting.
Right there in the article.  Your eyes won't burn.  Read it, Hooter. 

All I can believe are the videos and that list provided by NPR using the court filings.  But as I said if you have something more definitive please share. I am giddy to here your story.  

They are Trump stooges ain't no denying that.
(02-15-2021, 11:59 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

All I can believe are the videos and that list provided by NPR using the court filings.  But as I said if you have something more definitive please share. I am giddy to here your story.  

One name, one injury, one charge. Is this yet another case of you posting a link to an article that you did not read? The article contains at least one allegation that has been withdrawn. It also contains names of people who are not Trump supporters. Come on, Comrade Cardfan, quit posting stuff that you have not even read. One name, one injury, one charge.
(02-15-2021, 12:04 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(02-15-2021, 11:59 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

One name, one injury, one charge. Is this yet another case of you posting a link to an article that you did not read? The article contains at least one allegation that has been withdrawn. It also contains names of people who are not Trump supporters. Come on, Comrade Cardfan, quit posting stuff that you have not even read. One name, one injury, one charge.
What are you talking about?  I thought you were a tech wiz? 

There are 28.

Scroll to the bottom and choose "violence and assault" and you will get results showing those who have been arrested at this time.  Read there charges.  
All are Trump stooges.