Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wolfe County 56 Estill County 54 (OT)
Estill had a chance to tie at the buzzer but it comes off the rim. 

Estill was like 5-17 from the free throw line and had right around 20 turnovers.
Well, I figured Wolfe would easily win this one, are they just not playing as well as they did last year or what’s the deal in Campton. Nothing against Estill, congratulations on the win, their coach is a dandy..but Wolfe was supposed to be THE team?
(01-15-2021, 12:51 AM)roundballer Wrote: Well, I figured Wolfe would easily win this one, are they just not playing as well as they did last year or what’s the deal in Campton. Nothing against Estill, congratulations on the win, their coach is a dandy..but Wolfe was supposed to be THE team?
Until Wolfe starts playing as a team, they will be average at best. They are not working to get teammate open looks, and almost every shot is contested. Hate to say it, but it seems more important to get a certain player 25 points a game then it is to win. They have some great players, use them all!!
(01-15-2021, 10:10 AM)Wolfeman Wrote:
(01-15-2021, 12:51 AM)roundballer Wrote: Well, I figured Wolfe would easily win this one, are they just not playing as well as they did last year or what’s the deal in Campton. Nothing against Estill, congratulations on the win, their coach is a dandy..but Wolfe was supposed to be THE team?
Until Wolfe starts playing as a team, they will be average at best. They are not working to get teammate open looks, and almost every shot is contested. Hate to say it, but it seems more important to get a certain player 25 points a game then it is to win. They have some great players, use them all!!
Jaz is averaging 26 a game and shooting over 50% from the field and 82% from the line...sorry to burst your bubble but he is their best player right now so yes he’s gonna score 25 a game because that gives them the best chance to win right now. he has all their points in overtime against estill including the eventual game winner. key word “WIN”. once wilgus and sawyer start playing better the points will be more distributed