Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital Cameras?
I am thinking about buying a new digital camera... what is everybody's favorite?
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I have a Fuji Fine Pix S5100 that I love to death. Kind of big and bulky though. Not the kind you can put in your pocket and carry around.
I have a Canon PowerShot SD750 that's small enough to carry around easily but my bigger camera is an Olympus and I love it but it's getting kind of old. Is the Fuji good with sports pictures?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would say the Fuji would do great if the operator was smart enough to figure out all those darn buttons. I usually set it on automatic and shoot away.:o
Any new Sony Cybershot.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeah, I have the Cyber-shot with 7.2 Mega Pixels and I like it a lot.
Kodak Easyshare.....easy to use (dummy proof) and better quality pictures than the Cybershot, IMO.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Yeah, I have the Cyber-shot with 7.2 Mega Pixels and I like it a lot.

Do you know which Cyber-Shot you have? I was looking DSCW80 a couple days ago.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Beef Wrote:Yeah, I have the Cyber-shot with 7.2 Mega Pixels and I like it a lot.

Me too, I love it...I use it all the time for some crazy pictures up here at college. haha
I use a Nikon Coolpix L3. Its a 5 mega-pixel with zoom. It takes video and is small enough to fit in your pocket. I love it.