Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ky schools not to play Oak Hill in future.
I have it from a good source that due to insurance issues team from KY and other HSAA are in the process of eliminating them playing Oak Hill and other schools.

Reason you have kids 19 and younger playing against 21 year olds.
Khsaa has said that NFHS are looking into this.

It will also set presidence of "holdbacks" playing on the middle school level.
I must have been at the same meeting I heard this as well
the age of players and insurance is the issue
No team in KY could even beat Oak Hill's red squad.
I went to the Warrior Classic last year, and watched Oak Hill play. They were awesome, dunking it and everything. I agree no team in Kentucky could compete with them.
Every player on that team goes D-1. Or hop's into the nba draft
That is a generalization.
I love watching Oak Hill at the Warrior Classic. Its a good game to watch, I hope they dont have to cancel.
I can see a problem if a 16 year old is guarding a20 year old
"Doc Holliday" Wrote:I can see a problem if a 16 year old is guarding a20 year old

Well right now you have 16 year olds playing 19 year olds in high school.. I don't really see the big deal.
Although Oak Hill is great.
You know what I'm tired of this age crap... If someone can play basketball they can play basketball it's that simple.
Well I'm still just 22. I wonder if I can go back and play some basketball somewhere lol
and I bet there are some high schoolers out there that could whip you on the court, do you complain about them being younger?
are you talking to me???

yeah there probably are a few. but if i got to play then hell no i wouldn't complain.. that which don't kill me just makes me stronger
i thought the subject was about KY schools not playin' oakhill not about the ages
you are right and wrong the reason given by a KHSAA official was that the difference in age created a insurance issue.
AFFLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!