Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The State of Letcher Central Football
I am not starting this thread to bash anyone, but provide a forum for constructive criticism to discuss possible avenues that will make our team competitive. I have some ideas, but want to give others a chance to post first
well i mean since you have so many great ideas maybe you should apply for a coaching job.
LCC is horrible, I don't think there is anything they can do to be a good team. Maybe consolidate with Jenkins.
jetpilot Wrote:LCC is horrible, I don't think there is anything they can do to be a good team. Maybe consolidate with Jenkins.
And by doing this will automatically make them better? You need to go back to the drawing board jetpilot.
The talent that LCCHS has is very young. Most of the kids are sophmores and they will turn the program around if given the right motivation.
How about if the community stood behind their coach. Keeping in mind he is one of the best coaches in the state instead of trying to cut his throat on the internet and stuff. You have had 4 ideas now Kycoalminer. How about some of your ideas now?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
This thread is inflammatory in it's very nature.
You can call it "constructive criticism" if you'd like...it's a bashing thread and CLOSED.