Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
CYBERWAR
(12-29-2020, 07:22 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:47 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 02:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 01:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin

1.  He doesn’t read those. That’s been reported many times. 
2.  TRT said NYT. I even checked the Post and other news outlets.  

I don’t listen to Rush, or Faux News, or any of those other disinformation stations. That may be where it is coming from. 

Come to think of it Trump has responded the same to all the cyberattacks that occurred during his administration.  SAD!
Do you watch CNN? If so, then you are consuming a daily diet of force fed disinformation.

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments that you liberals have made on this forum. You are arguing that the President of the United States, who is briefed on at least a daily basis about the most highly classified issues facing this country, is mistaken about China being behind the hacking of some of our most secure networks - and you are basing your argument on media reports - a media that has no first hand knowledge about the subject. You realize that you and your buddies are crammed into a clown car, dont't you?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Any other president might agree with you 
But not with the Orange Clown wouldn't believe a word that comes out of mouth
Yet, you voted for an old broken down, worn out Chinese puppet.  Big Grin Big Grin
Well at least i voted for a Winner unlike you who voted for a Loser   Sick Sick
(12-29-2020, 01:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 12:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 11:29 AM)TheRealThing Wrote: THE   NEW   YORK   TIMES
Yes, I looked there, and nothing.  All say it was Russia only. 

So where is this from?
Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin

I don’t listen to Rush, or Faux News, or any of those other disinformation stations. That may be where it is coming from. 

Come to think of it Trump has responded the same to all the cyberattacks that occurred during his administration.  SAD!
Do you watch CNN? If so, then you are consuming a daily diet of force fed disinformation.

This has got to be one of the dumbest arguments that you liberals have made on this forum. You are arguing that the President of the United States, who is briefed on at least a daily basis about the most highly classified issues facing this country, is mistaken about China being behind the hacking of some of our most secure networks - and you are basing your argument on media reports - a media that has no first hand knowledge about the subject. You realize that you and your buddies are crammed into a clown car, dont't you?  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

So you have created a narrative that Trump knows that it was China, but none of the rest of his administration knows this.  

Many have actually went on record to implicate Russia, and most likely those are the very people who have put Trump’s morning report together ( that he never reads).  

But Trump knows and none of the experts do.

Do you realize how silly that is?  

So rather than making up fiction is there any reporting from anywhere respectable that says Russia, China, Iran, and NK teamed up to hack us?
(12-29-2020, 07:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 01:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 12:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Yes, I looked there, and nothing.  All say it was Russia only. 

So where is this from?
Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin

So you have created a narrative that Trump knows that it was China, but none of the rest of his administration knows this.  

Many have actually went on record to implicate Russia, and most likely those are the very people who have put Trump’s morning report together ( that he never reads).  

So rather than making up fiction is there any reporting from anywhere respectable that says Russia, China, Iran, and NK teamed up to hack us?
No, my narrative is that you have no idea what you are talking about - but why should this thread be any different than any of the others in which you participate? All of your information comes from liberal media sources. If anybody in this country knows who the most prolific state sponsored hackers are it is the president. Rather than simply accepting that you have no way to know first hand, you choose to slander President Trump again. You just keep making yourself look petty and stupid by making arguments that you cannot possibly win and repetition is not winning.
(12-29-2020, 08:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 01:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Maybe it is from President Trump's daily intelligence briefing. You do realize that nobody in the federal government has more access to classified information than our president, don't you? You and Vector must have seen something in your daily briefings that President Trump missed! That is a pretty impressive accomplishment, considering I doubt that the federal government would trust the two of you to empty the shredder bins.  Big Grin

No, my narrative is that you have no idea what you are talking about - but why should this thread be any different than any of the others in which you participate? All of your information comes from liberal media sources. If anybody in this country knows who the most prolific state sponsored hackers are it is the president. Rather than simply accepting that you have no way to know first hand, you choose to slander President Trump again. You just keep making yourself look petty and stupid by making arguments that you cannot possibly win and repetition is not winning.

All this “attacking the messenger” is cool, but nothing supports what Trump and you die hards are saying. Not even his administration, not Faux News ( I just checked that), so nothing and no one. He’s making it all and You’re making it all up.  Fibs and fables. 

Why?  Why is DJT denying Russians have hacked us?
(12-29-2020, 09:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 02:17 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: 1.  He doesn’t read those. That’s been reported many times. 

All this “attacking the messenger” is cool, but nothing supports what Trump and you die hards are saying. Not even his administration, not Faux News ( I just checked that), so nothing and no one. He’s making it all and You’re making it all up.  Fibs and fables. 

You do not know who has hacked the networks and neither do I. Nobody without a top secret security clearance and a need to know will have that information until it is declassified. Trump may be lying but you are lying by insisting that you know that for a fact. One thing is certain, Joe Biden is on China's payroll and he is certainly not going to accuse the extensive Chinese spy network of hacking our systems.
(12-29-2020, 11:36 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 06:24 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Do you watch CNN? If so, then you are consuming a daily diet of force fed disinformation.

You do not know who has hacked the networks and neither do I. Nobody without a top secret security clearance and a need to know will have that information until it is declassified. Trump may be lying but you are lying by insisting that you know that for a fact. One thing is certain, Joe Biden is on China's payroll and he is certainly not going to accuse the extensive Chinese spy network of hacking our systems.

So I don’t know what Trump’s Administration has released in every news agency, but you know Joe Biden is on China’s payroll? 

ok... 
makes perfect sense.  Dodgy
(12-29-2020, 11:54 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 07:42 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: So you have created a narrative that Trump knows that it was China, but none of the rest of his administration knows this.  

So I don’t know what Trump’s Administration has released in every news agency, but you know Joe Biden is on China’s payroll? 

ok... 
The Ukrainians believe that Biden has stolen millions from their taxpayers. If you are serious about pointing out a crooked politician, then you have already found him and voted for him. You don't even need to fabricate evidence against Biden.
(12-30-2020, 12:09 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 08:16 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: No, my narrative is that you have no idea what you are talking about - but why should this thread be any different than any of the others in which you participate? All of your information comes from liberal media sources. If anybody in this country knows who the most prolific state sponsored hackers are it is the president. Rather than simply accepting that you have no way to know first hand, you choose to slander President Trump again. You just keep making yourself look petty and stupid by making arguments that you cannot possibly win and repetition is not winning.

ok... 
The Ukrainians believe that Biden has stolen millions from their taxpayers. If you are serious about pointing out a crooked politician, then you have already found him and voted for him. You don't even need to fabricate evidence against Biden.

The Ukrainian conspiracy theories have already been debunked.  Just because the Cult keeps repeating it over and over on social media does not make something true.
I wonder who is planting that Ukrainian disinformation...oh maybe Putin...the same dude hacking our cyber infrastructure and running disinformation in our country.
(12-30-2020, 01:55 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 12:09 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 09:40 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: All this “attacking the messenger” is cool, but nothing supports what Trump and you die hards are saying. Not even his administration, not Faux News ( I just checked that), so nothing and no one. He’s making it all and You’re making it all up.  Fibs and fables. 

ok... 

The Ukrainian conspiracy theories have already been debunked.  Just because the Cult keeps repeating it over and over on social media does not make something true.

(12-30-2020, 02:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: I wonder who is planting that Ukrainian disinformation...oh maybe Putin...the same dude hacking our cyber infrastructure and running disinformation in our country.
If by "debunked," you mean that Joe Biden has denied the allegations, then you are absolutely correct and that is about as deeply as the two of you are willing to dive into the weeds of the Biden Crime Family's corruption. The Ukrainian government vehemently disagrees with your conclusion. I doubt that Joe Biden will ever set foot in Ukraine again.
Joe Biden has been running an undercover sting operation with Hunter to catch Trump in the act of colluding with Ukraine and Russia. Hunter has been embedded and instructed to appear to be the drug addict embarrassment to the family all the while creating false controversies for Trump to attempt to discover. Shortly after Trump leaves the WH, AG Hillary Clinton will arrest Trump, stuff him in Epstein’s cell, and charge him with treason for trading nationally security secrets for information on Hunter Biden: a quid pro quo with Russia and other foreign nations.

This BLATANT Lying is fun!!! :D :D

This is what you guys sound like.
(12-30-2020, 04:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Joe Biden has been running an undercover sting operation with Hunter to catch Trump in the act of colluding with Ukraine and Russia. Hunter has been embedded and instructed to appear to be the drug addict embarrassment to the family all the while creating false controversies for Trump to attempt to discover. Shortly after Trump leaves the WH, AG Hillary Clinton will arrest Trump, stuff him in Epstein’s cell, and charge him with treason for trading nationally security secrets for information on Hunter Biden: a quid pro quo with Russia and other foreign nations. 

This BLATANT Lying is fun!!! Big Grin Big Grin

Trying to always get the last word on this forum will not help your side's efforts to steal the election. You're a lot like vector the way you continually nip at people's ankles for attention. Mitch McConnell has instructed Republican Senators not to join in with House Members in their opposition to the election. Several of them plan to do so anyway. None-the-less you've got a powerful advocate as things stand in sold-out McConnell.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-01-2021, 06:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 04:57 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Joe Biden has been running an undercover sting operation with Hunter to catch Trump in the act of colluding with Ukraine and Russia. Hunter has been embedded and instructed to appear to be the drug addict embarrassment to the family all the while creating false controversies for Trump to attempt to discover. Shortly after Trump leaves the WH, AG Hillary Clinton will arrest Trump, stuff him in Epstein’s cell, and charge him with treason for trading nationally security secrets for information on Hunter Biden: a quid pro quo with Russia and other foreign nations. 

Trying to always get the last word on this forum will not help your side's efforts to steal the election. You're a lot like vector the way you continually nip at people's ankles for attention. Mitch McConnell has instructed Republican Senators not to join in with House Members in their opposition to the election. Several of them plan to do so anyway. None-the-less you've got a powerful advocate as things stand in sold-out McConnell.

Oh ... Big Grin this must hurt. You guys pulled the lever for Mitch Big Grin and he left your dear leader out of the scam.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier, but I need to buy some Kleenex stock. It will be sky high January 20th.
(01-01-2021, 08:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

Oh ... Big Grin this must hurt. You guys pulled the lever for Mitch Big Grin and he left your dear leader out of the scam.

I don’t know why I didn’t think of it earlier, but I need to buy some Kleenex stock. It will be sky high January 20th.

I know why, nobody told you until now. McConnell was aboard the #NeverTrump train when it pulled out from the station. Anybody who didn't see it is blind. You're celebration is just a tad late, but no shocker there.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-01-2021, 09:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

I know why, nobody told you until now. McConnell was aboard the #NeverTrump train when it pulled out from the station. Anybody who didn't see it is blind. You're celebration is just a tad late, but no shocker there.
McConnell cares about one person; it ain’t Trump.  At least I didn’t vote for him. Never have. 

Anyway my “lightbulb idea” was about he Kleenex investment needed for the wailing in the streets this month.
Mitch McConnell cares about one thing- staying in power. There was no way that he was ever going to go along with Senate involvement in this election fraud thing that Trump has been been pushing. I seriously hope that none of you on the right really expected Mitch's help.  If you did, your political instincts need sharpened.   But you will probably still vote for him again in six years.
(01-02-2021, 12:38 AM)Old School Hound Wrote: Mitch McConnell cares about one thing- staying in power. There was no way that he was ever going to go along with Senate involvement in this election fraud thing that Trump has been been pushing. I seriously hope that none of you on the right really expected Mitch's help.  If you did, your political instincts need sharpened.   But you will probably still vote for him again in six years.

And that is different from Hillary and Joe and John Kerry et-al in what way? McConnell and Biden are 78 years old and Kerry is right behind them at 77, but they're still so drunk with power that instead of going off and enjoying a few sunsets, they'd  rather drop over while taking part in some argument or shenanigan in DC. You can't see over top of the big D enough to recognize that the important thing about election fraud is it's destructive affect on the state of this nation. And it wouldn't matter whether only one side did it or worse, if both sides did it. You cannot saw a boat in half like the Dems want to do and expect to then be able to go your own way. Anymore than there will be Democrat havens where you guys will live lives of ease in yellow submarines.

I don't get what you think you've got to cheer about. But I know the regrets are coming.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-01-2021, 09:41 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

McConnell cares about one person; it ain’t Trump.  At least I didn’t vote for him. Never have. 

Anyway my “lightbulb idea” was about he Kleenex investment needed for the wailing in the streets this month.

No now superficiality is you guy's specialty. If Biden takes power we have 8 years of practice enduring the lies and slander of the Obama era.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 03:20 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 06:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Trying to always get the last word on this forum will not help your side's efforts to steal the election. You're a lot like vector the way you continually nip at people's ankles for attention. Mitch McConnell has instructed Republican Senators not to join in with House Members in their opposition to the election. Several of them plan to do so anyway. None-the-less you've got a powerful advocate as things stand in sold-out McConnell.

No now superficiality is you guy's specialty. If Biden takes power we have 8 years of practice enduring the lies and slander of the Obama era.
LIES i don't want to HEAR from you and all of the other Hooplehaeds about LIES we have had almost 4 years of nothing but LIES from your Dear Leader
(01-01-2021, 06:57 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Trying to always get the last word on this forum will not help your side's efforts to steal the election. You're a lot like vector the way you continually nip at people's ankles for attention. Mitch McConnell has instructed Republican Senators not to join in with House Members in their opposition to the election. Several of them plan to do so anyway. None-the-less you've got a powerful advocate as things stand in sold-out McConnell.

TRT, are you upset with McConnell or not?  You fell right into “But..But..Hillary” as soon as we agreed Mitch knifed Trump. 

Lies and Slander? ok Big Grin 

the irony is strong. 

I see in the news we are moving bombers and carriers near Iran. Crazy since THEY didn’t hack us two weeks ago.
(01-02-2021, 11:54 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 08:01 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: Oh ... Big Grin this must hurt. You guys pulled the lever for Mitch Big Grin and he left your dear leader out of the scam.

TRT, are you upset with McConnell or not?  You fell right into “But..But..Hillary” as soon as we agreed Mitch knifed Trump. 

the irony is strong. 

I see in the news we are moving bombers and carriers near Iran. Crazy since THEY didn’t hack us two weeks ago.

Excuse me you are right. I should have said lies and libel, my mistake. The PeeWee Herman weapons grade clinical projection on your part, is what is strong. That and your willful ignorance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 03:52 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 11:54 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-01-2021, 09:20 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I know why, nobody told you until now. McConnell was aboard the #NeverTrump train when it pulled out from the station. Anybody who didn't see it is blind. You're celebration is just a tad late, but no shocker there.

the irony is strong. 

Excuse me you are right. I should have said lies and libel, my mistake. The PeeWee Herman weapons grade clinical projection on your part, is what is strong. That and your willful ignorance.

So we’re still ignoring Trump’s national security blunders? 

phenomenal
Yes I am upset with McConnell and the rest of the RINO's who like you, believe they can simply distance themselves from MR Trump (or in your case align yourself with the resistance) and spare themselves the slings and arrows coming from the left. They are wrong and you are wrong. This has not much to do with Trump and a whole lot to do with contempt for the Christian foundations of our inception. In the end race will trump everything and all white people, that would include you Cardfan,  no matter what their stated politics all will be steamrolled. Maria Bartiromo aired a clip from an Ice Cube interview today. His narrative? Black people should be moved to the front of EVERY line, including the one for COVID-19 vaccinations.

But you want to talk about being 'hurt'  and 'upset'? You and the rest of the delusional left will be astonished to realize that special considerations will not have been carved out for you even if you are a card carrying member of the mob. And as the poison of true racism pollutes the well of American freedom to the point of uselessness. You'll have had your part of it, and the wages will be paid.

But I digress. I saw all of this coming back when I realized what a snake Paul Ryan really is. Just another #NeverTrumper who was not about to accept DJT as one of the stiff-necked country club elitists from 'up-on-the-Hill' who were born for greatness among men. Like the guy who just blew up the AT&T facility and stayed in his camper while he set off the bomb, Paul Ryan was willing to fall on his political sword, even stayed on as Speaker making sure things were shepherded in the way he wanted. But in 2018 after having already having stonewalled the peoples' government headed up by DJT for 2 years, you can bet certain Republicans were further willing to sacrifice the House in order to complete their part of the resistance. And you certainly can bet they would sacrifice the election of 2020 as long as McConnell stays in power. At this point even those with score cards can't keep up with the monkey business. But in either case the forces set loose will not ever stop demanding more and more concessions and you Cardfan, will get just as much extorted from your paycheck as do the conservatives for whom you have such contempt.

I posted on all this at length back in the day. But I understand how every morning you get up to a new world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Dear Leader and his LIES

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/
ttt
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(01-02-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Yes I am upset with McConnell and the rest of the RINO's who like you, believe they can simply distance themselves from MR Trump (or in your case align yourself with the resistance) and spare themselves the slings and arrows coming from the left. They are wrong and you are wrong. This has not much to do with Trump and a whole lot to do with contempt for the Christian foundations of our inception. In the end race will trump everything and all white people, that would include you Cardfan,  no matter what their stated politics all will be steamrolled. Maria Bartiromo aired a clip from an Ice Cube interview today. His narrative? Black people should be moved to the front of EVERY line, including the one for COVID-19 vaccinations.

But you want to talk about being 'hurt'  and 'upset'? You and the rest of the delusional left will be astonished to realize that special considerations will not have been carved out for you even if you are a card carrying member of the mob. And as the poison of true racism pollutes the well of American freedom to the point of uselessness. You'll have had your part of it, and the wages will be paid.

But I digress. I saw all of this coming back when I realized what a snake Paul Ryan really is. Just another #NeverTrumper who was not about to accept DJT as one of the stiff-necked country club elitists from 'up-on-the-Hill' who were born for greatness among men. Like the guy who just blew up the AT&T facility and stayed in his camper while he set off the bomb, Paul Ryan was willing to fall on his political sword, even stayed on as Speaker making sure things were shepherded in the way he wanted. But in 2018 after having already having stonewalled the peoples' government headed up by DJT for 2 years, you can bet certain Republicans were further willing to sacrifice the House in order to complete their part of the resistance. And you certainly can bet they would sacrifice the election of 2020 as long as McConnell stays in power. At this point even those with score cards can't keep up with the monkey business. But in either case the forces set loose will not ever stop demanding more and more concessions and you Cardfan, will get just as much extorted from your paycheck as do the conservatives for whom you have such contempt.

I posted on all this at length back in the day. But I understand how every morning you get up to a new world.

You guys are so mad you’re wailing and flailing at everything. Big Grin
(01-02-2021, 05:13 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
(01-02-2021, 04:32 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Yes I am upset with McConnell and the rest of the RINO's who like you, believe they can simply distance themselves from MR Trump (or in your case align yourself with the resistance) and spare themselves the slings and arrows coming from the left. They are wrong and you are wrong. This has not much to do with Trump and a whole lot to do with contempt for the Christian foundations of our inception. In the end race will trump everything and all white people, that would include you Cardfan,  no matter what their stated politics all will be steamrolled. Maria Bartiromo aired a clip from an Ice Cube interview today. His narrative? Black people should be moved to the front of EVERY line, including the one for COVID-19 vaccinations.

You guys are so mad you’re wailing and flailing at everything. Big Grin

My earlier posts on this subject predate your November comeback by a lot. Like I said, you serve a purpose.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TRT, you do realize this is a message board and not your blog, right? Right?

Back on topic:

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/2/222106...ersecurity

2021 is not going to be an easy year.
(01-03-2021, 01:27 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: TRT, you do realize this is a message board and not your blog, right?  Right?

Back on topic: 

https://www.theverge.com/2021/1/2/222106...ersecurity

2021 is not going to be an easy year.

Oh sure. I also realize you feel like you can't ever lose an argument even though you always do, in order to foster the false narrative of the left. Trust me, it's in your head. Similarly the Democrats just spent the past 6 years at war with conservatives in the Congress. Which is why McConnell and Mitt Romney, and Adam Kinzinger and the rest of the RINO's have not had the courage or integrity to oppose the Dem efforts to fundamentally change the face of America. In a word, intimidation. Reportedly even Chief Justice John Roberts failed to answer the bell for fears of more street violence. Street violence FWIW, that isn't even spontaneous. It's orchestrated by zealots.

I also realize your act but it won't work on people like myself. I am not intimidated, or threatened, or concerned, or influenced by the shameless and continual press of falsehoods from the left. They can't get things their way under normal circumstances by passing laws through the Congress or through free and fair elections, so they have turned to dirty tactics. Lies and legislating from the bench being the twin pillars of their coup. Then as in the case of the repeal of DADT, Dems immediately begin to go about acting like the argument is over, ancient history just because they say it is. The argument might well be over as far as American law is applied, but God's law, (the original basis for all US law) supersedes US law and the penalty for violating God's law is far more severe than violating the laws of men.

It might not be an easy year, you may be right about that. Possibly if your side hadn't spent the past decade consumed with neutralizing gender, of which there are only two; and maybe if our intelligence community, and government, and Silicon Valley had worked together instead of selling America out to this idea of globalism, the year would bode more promising. But as I say, God having foreseen the entirety of man's time here on earth unfold, and given therefore that His timetable of events as recorded in Scripture is immutable, we're pretty well locked on course with destiny.

There is only one way out of the horrors to come, and it is very aptly named. Salvation
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wait...wait...wait. What a silly attempt at distraction. One could say if you’re side wasn’t worried about caging children and spending billions building a few miles of wall, 350k Americans wouldn’t have died of Covid. It’s a weak fallacy.

Trump has been at war with Silicon Valley his entire term. BUT he wasn’t worried about national security. His concern was his and supporter’s ability to spread disinformation.

The last I checked Silicon Valley didn’t take an oath to protect the nation.