Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boston Red Sox rookie Clay Buccholz tosses no hitter
Pitches no-no in his second outing!! Congrats Buccholz!!
http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap?gid=270901102&prov=ap
^^Awesome.
This is what I love to see! And this is what the Red Sox needed, hopefully they can gain a ton of momentum after this no-no. Congrats Clay keep up the good work!
this guy has one of the best 12-6 curves i have seen in a LONG time. jus watch the last pitch of the game. and to think, he was pretty much a freebie, as he was sent to the sox as compensation for Pedro signing with to the Mets.

great job.
I completely agree with you..its sort of like watching a (circa 2004) Barry Zito pitch, only he has a little more velocity on his curve..its like its falling straight off of a table, lol..kid's got a good changeup too..
Ring'Em Up Wrote:this guy has one of the best 12-6 curves i have seen in a LONG time. jus watch the last pitch of the game. and to think, he was pretty much a freebie, as he was sent to the sox as compensation for Pedro signing with to the Mets.

great job.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I completely agree with you..its sort of like watching a (circa 2004) Barry Zito pitch, only he has a little more velocity on his curve..its like its falling straight off of a table, lol..kid's got a good changeup too..

absolutely. great comparison, Hoss. it was that pitch that single-handedly made Zito my favorite pitcher to watch.