Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Beth Haven 54 - Jenkins 52 (2OT)
Jenkins drops a heartbreaker in double overtime..
Ouch, I thought Jenkins D was much better than this, What happen? ..Congrats Beth Haven!
MVP2 Wrote:Ouch, I thought Jenkins D was much better than this, What happen? ..Congrats Beth Haven!
Beth havens O was crazy. they wasnt big, they wasnt strong, and they didnt even hit hard BUT they exucuted on every single thing they did they made the least amount of era's possible. it was a great game, i personally thing jenkins got the bad end with the calls. they had well over 100 yards in penalties.
sounds like a basketball game. both defenses must have really laid down
Disappointing loss for Jenkins. Just when it looked like this program was turning the corner, they lose a game that they should have won!
I couldn't believe that Jenkins lost this game. When I turned the radio off last night they had just scored a late TD to make it an 8 point game and I thought for sure they had this game in the bag. The Cavs definitely have the talent to win quite a few ballgames this year, just keep your heads up guys and get ready for some district action.
and now who is the 2nd best team in letcher county.............Jenkins
wow what a game
cougar_54 Wrote:and now who is the 2nd best team in letcher county.............Jenkins
tied ball game now... were both 1-1 so dont start yet
What was the score before they went to overtime?
the score was 40 all at the end of regulation
it was a good game with a lot of suspense
but it was poorly reffed
wow..congrats BH
nah, I still believe Jenkins is the best team in Letcher County. By the way, how did you all do in the playoffs last year? Oh wait!.....Thats right........
cougar_54 Wrote:and now who is the 2nd best team in letcher county.............Jenkins