Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bath Co. 58 - Lewis Co. 14
It looked as though it was going to be a good game as both teams scored on their first drives but Bath co. completely dominated this game on every side of the ball. They scored 35 points in the first quarter including a kickoff return and an interception return. Probably the most dominating game I have ever seen Bath co. play.

Blandon Clemons had 4 or 5 touchdowns (including the kick return and the interception return), Aaron Roberts caught a touchdown, and Josh Terry caught a touchdown. Aaron Ashby-Boyd had a spectacular 74 yard touchdown where he broke out of four tackles along the way. Good luck to Lewis co. for the rest of the year! Bath co. plays AT Prestonsburg next week in what should be a great district game.
bath has played extremely well the past 2 years. they have turned their program around. i think they will give p burg hard time next week.
Bath co. is so fast this year. Their team speed is incredible. Clemons and Ashby-Boyd can flat out fly and Aaron Roberts hasn't dropped a pass on year and Zak Metz can put the ball right on the money. I can't wait to make the trip to the hills next friday.
Congrats Bath.