Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bourbon County Shuts Down The Season
From David Jones twitter account. They have decided to cancel the rest of the season due to covid related concerns 

https://twitter.com/davidjones_7/status/...38528?s=21
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Looks like Anderson County joined them. According to the KHSAA app it has Boyle's next game the day after Thanksgiving against Lex Cath.
Might be a blessing or a curse for Boyle. Hard to stay prepared with this many days off between games. I hate COVID. :-(
Normally I would agree Old Guy but Catholic is different. Beating Catholic is always a top focus for Boyle. I know without a doubt Boyle will be ready for Catholic.. IMO Boyle vs Danville is in the back seat compared to a Boyle vs Lexington Catholic game. 2 teams that flat our can't stand each other!
I hope they stay focused and get to play. I just know how kids can be, especially with a long delay between games. If this game will be streamed...I might have to watch it while in the stands at our game. Assuming things go as we hope. :-)