Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg 45 Leslie County 07
Final
Thomas with 5 TD catches. WSGS great job streaming
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • 64SUR
(11-06-2020, 11:45 PM)E's Army Wrote: Thomas with 5 TD catches. WSGS great job streaming

I agree with E’Army WSGS thank you!!
Appreciate the Eagles lining up and playing unlike two of Williamsburg’s district opponents.
Well since the colonels screwed us like we were stormy Daniels, I’m glad wburg won this one. From some of the short tapes I’ve watched, I believe they can make a deep run at it this year, now I don’t believe the are anywhere close to a title contender. But they are dangerous enough on offense enough to scare some of the big boys.

I’ve got a question though. And this is not a shot, but why is it that wburg lacks just about every year in the defensive department?
The Williamsburg Qb is special.  And the Thomas kid is very good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

(11-07-2020, 02:27 AM)David T. Caudill Wrote: The Williamsburg Qb is special.  And the Thomas kid is very good.

#9 LB for Williamsburg is also very good.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

#9 Howard had 23 tackles last night
[-] The following 1 user Likes E's Army's post:
  • Poseidon
Williamsburg could surprise us in the playoffs. Their offense looked really good and I was impressed with the QB. Now... Leslie's secondary was horrible as it has been all year which made the Wburg offense look even better last night. Not taking away from them at all as Leslie is just not good. The Eagles have a stagnant offense and we only look good against teams that are of equal caliber as us. Good confidence builder for Wburg.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Elite Eagle's post:
  • Poseidon