Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vick's Apology
It didn't sound scripted, but it sounded very intelligent, and like he's taking responsibility. He's apologetic and like sorrowful. I'm impressed
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
BFritz Wrote:It didn't sound scripted, but it sounded very intelligent, and like he's taking responsibility. He's apologetic and like sorrowful. I'm impressed
He's about to be judged, he should be acting this way.
It's a no brain-er for his agents, managers, and family to tell him if he wants any leniency he batter say he's found Jesus and start using Yes Sir and No Sir, Yes Mam and No Mam. Whether it's true or not only Vick knows.
Only thing that matters is does the judge believe him.
DevilsWin Wrote:He's about to be judged, he should be acting this way.
It's a no brain-er for his agents, managers, and family to tell him if he wants any leniency he batter say he's found Jesus and start using Yes Sir and No Sir, Yes Mam and No Mam. Whether it's true or not only Vick knows.
Only thing that matters is does the judge believe him.

He wasn't looking down like he was reading from anything. Who knows, but I think I'm a pretty good judge, and he sounded sorrowful. Just my opinion.
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
It was a heart felt apology, but like Tom Jackson said on ESPN, 4 minutes and 25 seconds worth of an apology cant make up for the last 6 years Vick has been in the league and however long he has been involved in this dog fighting.
I'm sorry, I agree with the above^ I just don't see how a 5 minute apology can get rid of 6 or 7 years of dogfighting. Good start I guess, but he needs to do a lot more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He needs to apolgize. I'm glad he was suspended from the NFL because he should have never committed this awful act... it's not like he didn't know he was doing something wrong.
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The only thing he feels sorry about is getting caught. If he had not got caught, do you seriously think he would have suddenly had a moment of moral clarity and said this is not for me I'm against dog fighting?

Bologna.
DevilsWin Wrote:The only thing he feels sorry about is getting caught. If he had not got caught, do you seriously think he would have suddenly had a moment of moral clarity and said this is not for me I'm against dog fighting?

Bologna.

As much as you and I have not seen eye to eye on some subjects this one you and I agree on 100%. I for one am glad he got punished and think he deserves the maximum punishment allowed by law.
DevilsWin Wrote:The only thing he feels sorry about is getting caught. If he had not got caught, do you seriously think he would have suddenly had a moment of moral clarity and said this is not for me I'm against dog fighting?

Bologna.
i agree.
:High5:
Midee1 Wrote:As much as you and I have not seen eye to eye on some subjects this one you and I agree on 100%. I for one am glad he got punished and think he deserves the maximum punishment allowed by law.
Completely agree with both midee1 and devilswin. He is a thug that got caught and thats the only reason he is apologizing for anything. Hes got to make sure to kiss enough butt so that he doesnt get too harsh of a sentence and to get back into the NFL, which as hard as Goodell has been on people, I dont think will happen for a long time, no matter how much he apologizes.
DevilsWin Wrote::High5:

BTW you never looked me up at Friday nights game. I either set in Section EE row A seats 1 and 2 or I am running around with FBALL somewhere.
Midee1 Wrote:BTW you never looked me up at Friday nights game. I either set in Section EE row A seats 1 and 2 or I am running around with FBALL somewhere.
I'll give you a shout next time I see ya.
Is Vick in jail now or not?
RavenBoy Wrote:Is Vick in jail now or not?

Yes, he voluntary went in early either slightly before Thanksgiving or Christmas, not sure which holiday. He's still waiting to get admitted into a special program that would have the possibly to reduce his sentence so that he might be able to play in 09.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:Completely agree with both midee1 and devilswin. He is a thug that got caught and thats the only reason he is apologizing for anything. Hes got to make sure to kiss enough butt so that he doesnt get too harsh of a sentence and to get back into the NFL, which as hard as Goodell has been on people, I dont think will happen for a long time, no matter how much he apologizes.
Exactly the way I feel about it all. I mean, what would you expect him to say or how would you expect him to act? If he didn't get caught torturing these innocent dogs to life, then the useless piece of flesh would still be doing it today!