Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co Central 16 Harlan Co 8
Final 

First time PCC has beaten Harlan Co.
Anyone predict a Perry win in the prediction thread?
What a job coach Dixon has done in year one. We all know, he was going to make a great impact but pretty awesome seeing it this soon. The future is bright. Awesome win.
Wow,Congratulations Perry and Coach Dixon!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • dragon_slayer
(10-23-2020, 10:47 PM)MVP2 Wrote: Final 

First time PCC has beaten Harlan Co.
I don’t think anyone saw this one coming. I think we all thought HC was not going to beat Johnson central but this is a shocker as was the loss to Letcher Central. Based on the number of seniors on HCs squad this year and this classes sucess in middle school by winning a State Championship it really makes this year even more disappointing.  Hopefully it will get lined out before the playoffs.
[-] The following 2 users Like Rollo14's post:
  • dragon_slayer, OOlballcoach
Congrats on a big win
Wow. Just sad. Congrats PCC
This sends Harlan County to Johnson Central for the first round of the playoffs.

Perry Central will travel to Letcher Central.

Both are rematches the higher seeds won in the regular season.
Serious question.

Is it normal for Harlan County to take a banner with them and run through it during the pregame of road games?
Actually you would be surprised at how many teams do expeacilly if the cheerleaders go.
(10-24-2020, 02:15 AM)foozeball80 Wrote: Actually you would be surprised at how many teams do expeacilly if the cheerleaders go.

if it gets your team and fans going, go for it.

I’ve just not seen it a lot.
Good win for the Dores. But we must keep this in context, Harlan is way down compared to past seasons. Nevertheless, congrats.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Way down? They would beat your Leslie Eagles by 4 or 5 TDs. Give Perry a little credit. Harlan hammered Clay. Well I guess the eagles are always down.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DukeBoy's post:
  • Oledad92
Its about time, dash gum

Can't wait for the years to come with a packed stadium of savage fans chanting "PCC" with mark Dixon on the sideline.

Keep getting better boys
Definitely isn’t the Harlan County from 2010, but this is a win the program wanted and needed.

Closest prediction in the last thread was 35-14 in favor of Harlan County. So there’s some context.

This gives them another opportunity to play Letcher Central and show some improvement.
Who's perry got next?
(10-24-2020, 02:04 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Who's perry got next?

Supposed to be Williamsburg, but I heard they may be trying to make up district games.

As it stands I'll be killing some Sonny's BBQ next Friday in Corbin.
(10-24-2020, 07:44 PM)zaga_fan Wrote:
(10-24-2020, 02:04 PM)Oledad92 Wrote: Who's perry got next?

Supposed to be Williamsburg, but I heard they may be trying to make up district games.

As it stands I'll be killing some Sonny's BBQ next Friday in Corbin.
You lucky son of a.... Sonny's BBQ? I'm jealous. 

Seriously though a side the fact of Sonny's bbq *cough* ya jerk! 

I see Perry building off this win, Dixon is not only building a foundation he's building a formula. Idk what that is yet but I expect great things in the next 10 years from Perry.
Big win for Dixon and the PCC program.

Perry Co. Central has always had a lot of potential and they remind me of Johnson Central. Just have to hire the right people and back them and you'll see the program take off.
(10-25-2020, 12:01 AM)BlackcatAlum Wrote: Big win for Dixon and the PCC program.

Perry Co. Central has always had a lot of potential and they remind me of Johnson Central. Just have to hire the right people and back them and you'll see the program take off.
To be a pburg fan that's sure a nice thing for you to say because perry rarely gets any credit at all in football