5. Crittenden County
6. Kentucky County Day
7. Bethlehem
8. Raceland
9. Williamsburg
10 Dayton

Others Receiving Votes
Russellville, Bishop Brossart, Sayer, Campbellsville

The Bluegrass Rivals Rankings Committee is made up of members selected from this site.
Pikeville and Paintsville are clear 1 and 2. How good is Sayre?
^Phelps had 400 yards of offense on Sayre but Sayre won big. Probably a year or two away.
Raceland 56 Washington County 7
Bethlehem 19 Washington County 14

Using these scores as a reference point I would flip Raceland and Bethlehem in the rankings.
(10-20-2020, 03:59 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: Raceland 56 Washington County 7

Using these scores as a reference point I would flip Raceland and Bethlehem in the rankings.
So in 4A #1 JC beats Harlan 33-2 and #8 Wayne County beats Harlan 42-0. Should 4A flip those two teams?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bull got out!'s post:
  • Westside
(10-20-2020, 04:10 PM)Bull got out! Wrote:
(10-20-2020, 03:59 PM)Orange Blaze Wrote: Raceland 56 Washington County 7

So in 4A #1 JC beats Harlan 33-2 and #8 Wayne County beats Harlan 42-0. Should 4A flip those two teams?
In your example it is two teams that blew out a common opponent.  In mine it was one team blowing out a team that a higher ranked team  barely beat.  Not the same thing.
I'd think more than one game is considered when ranking teams.
Newport Catholic has reached their old status under Lickert. They always play a very tough schedule in NKY that would give you a barometer of their strength. This year that didn't happen because of the schedule changes, but they have been playing balanced football. They are deifnitely deserving of top 5 consideration.
[-] The following 2 users Like Stardust's post:
  • Sportsdadof2, Westside
(10-20-2020, 06:01 PM)Stardust Wrote: Newport Catholic has reached their old status under Lickert.  They always play a very tough schedule in NKY that would give you a barometer of their strength.  This year that didn't happen because of the schedule changes, but they have been playing balanced football.  They are deifnitely deserving of top 5 consideration.

Great to see you posting, Dusty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Westside's post:
  • Stardust