Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Carter @ Paintsville 10/17
Who you got?
Wow, nice addition to this week's games. Thanks to both teams for giving us fans another enjoyable matchup.
I think West Carter’s lack of strength of schedule might come back to bite them this week. They might hang around for a half but I look for Paintsville to win big.

Paintsville 49
West Carter 20
We will see you what West Carter has this week. First real opponent they have faced. Paintsville 48
West Carter 7
Running clock ..... Paintsville all day
Good luck to my comets! Contrary to everyone else, I’m expecting a competitive game tomorrow night!
Paintsville BIG! 
Looking for the same 1A state championship as last year.... but with a different outcome! Lets go Tigers!
Should Paintsville expect their grandfather's West Carter Comets and over look them to Raceland next week, they could be in for a big suprise. Idk how legit West Carter's unblemished record makes them, but they definitely have enough weapons to score some points. That being said, I think Paintsville will win the battle at the LOS and wear the Comets down after a half. West hangs around early on some big plays, but the Tigers settle down and win at home.

Tigers 35
Comets 21
West Carter is a pretty underrated team. I’d say they’re definitely a top 5 team in 2A. I really hope they play at their best and beat the Tigers! Either way, Cline is as good as advertised; but he’s not all they got!

Go Comets!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatPride32's post:
  • WestCarterComet
(10-16-2020, 05:18 PM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote: West Carter is a pretty underrated team. I’d say they’re definitely a top 5 team in 2A. I really hope they play at their best and beat the Tigers! Either way, Cline is as good as advertised; but he’s not all they got!

Go Comets!

Tell us how you really feel about Paintsville Blackcatpride! ?. Lol. I don’t know much about this West Carter squad but one thing about Paintsville is they won’t be overlooking any team! I do like Scotty Bronson’s take on it and I expect a competitive game at least through the first half tomorrow night with the Tigers taking the win by a few scores! 

Paintsville 42 East Carter 16
(10-16-2020, 09:55 PM)Blue_Bird96 Wrote:
(10-16-2020, 05:18 PM)BlackcatPride32 Wrote: West Carter is a pretty underrated team. I’d say they’re definitely a top 5 team in 2A. I really hope they play at their best and beat the Tigers! Either way, Cline is as good as advertised; but he’s not all they got!

Go Comets!

Tell us how you really feel about Paintsville Blackcatpride! ?. Lol. I don’t know much about this West Carter squad but one thing about Paintsville is they won’t be overlooking any team! I do like Scotty Bronson’s take on it and I expect a competitive game at least through the first half tomorrow night with the Tigers taking the win by a few scores! 

Well lookie there you’ve called them East Carter, which I can assure you they are not.

I have a few friends at West Carter and I honestly just want them to win. No hard feelings at all! I always cheer for Paintsville against Pikeville.

Good luck to both teams!
[-] The following 1 user Likes BlackcatPride32's post:
  • WestCarterComet

[/quote]

What would the score be for West Carter Paintsville?
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestCarterComet's post:
  • MountainMamba
Sure would like to see West Carter play. Anyone know if this will be live streamed, please share. Thanks
(10-17-2020, 12:39 AM)Glory_Days Wrote: Sure would like to see West Carter play. Anyone know if this will be live streamed, please share. Thanks
Usually, Paintsville streams all of the home games on aroundpaintsville.com
Video here https://www.facebook.com/DavidandDarryl
6-0 WC 6:18 1st
td tigers 7-6 Tigers 4:59 1st
7-6 PV after 1.
38 yard td pass tigers 14-6 4:18 2nd
(10-17-2020, 09:16 PM)GOREDDEVILS Wrote: 38 yard td pass tigers 14-6 4:18 2nd

Perfectly placed ball in the back of the end zone! Nice toss by Hyden!
4 yard td pass to bond 14-12 PV. 22.3 2nd
14-12 halftime
Class A ended here
Fumble recovered by Paintsville

Tigers 1st and 9

38.6 seconds remaining in 3rd

Paintsville 14 West Carter 12
Pulling for Tigers, no Carter Co. team come in to 23
[-] The following 1 user Likes jetpilot's post:
  • Blue_Bird96
14-12 after 3.
Phelps’s carry puts Paintsville on the 3 to start the 4th.

2nd and 3

Hyden with the keeper. TD

Paintsville 21
West Carter 12
[-] The following 1 user Likes Blue_Bird96's post:
  • jetpilot
21-12 Tigers 11:56 4th
West Carter legit, Paintsville is 21 points better at home and no I don't mean they cheat. They defend their home field as well as anyone
27-12 pick 6 6:47 4th