Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin Co. 40 - South Floyd 22
Final, Hornets start the season out with a victory.:Clap:
Congrats Hornets!
Big Grin CONGRATES HORNETS! Big Grin
Congrats to the Hornets. A great way to start off a hopefully much improved season. Good luck to you guys over in my neighboring county.
Way to go Hornets! Good Luck with the rest of the season!
congrats Magoffin
any stats?
Congrats Hornets and Coach McCoy!
Jordan Howard Sr. FB
He had 6 carries for 30 yds in the 1st half and 2 td's.
In the 2nd half, he had 18 carries for 85 yds and 2td's, plus he added 2 - 2pt conversions. On defense I'm not sure of the total tackles, but he had to have had 10 plus. Just a great game from a great young man! South Floyd had around 298 yds in the first half, but only ended with 368 or so. Magoffin Co. had about 107 yds in 1st half and over 300 yds total. They DOMINATED the 2nd half. At least a 85% total ball control in the 2nd. Great start for the Hornets and Coach McCoy. The score was 22-20 at the half, Final was 40-22. Don't forget to join Coach McCoy and Scott Ratliff, WRLV Sports Director at the Salyersville Foodcourt for the Chester McCoy show on Thursday nights at 6PM. Allen Central will be at Magoffin Co. next Friday night. The Hornets will then have 6 straight home games, WOW!!!
Congrats hornets hope this team does the maroon and white justice im glad to see magoffin county having something to look foward to when football season rolls around
Congrats Hornets, great way to start off the season. If they play like they did tonight, mostly in the second half, then they will have a decent season. Toughest games I saw on the schedule were Sheldon Clark and Belfry, after that, its not too bad.
Nice 40 points, I haven't seen Magoffin put that many points in a while.
nice to see the hornets come out with a win. hoes SF lookin this year they had a ot of young players last year.?
congrats Magoffin
Congrats on the win Hornets!!!

That's the way to start off the season!
Congrats Hornets, fantastic way to start your season!
Big Grin .....Congrats to Jordan Howard and the rest of the hornets!!!!!!!!....:letsparty
Congrats Hornets!
great job hornets!
if the hornets play like they did in the 2nd half all year long their record could be 8-2 oh by the way congrats
Everbody watch Magoffin finally has a football program I was impressed with magoffins performance friday night the offense and defense looked so good the defense tackled so well and the offense ran the ball great GO HORNETS!!!!!!!!!
Way to go Hornets!! Good start to the season.

WOW, Magoffin Co. has the best looking uniforms I have seen in a long time.
Mohawk Wrote:Way to go Hornets!! Good start to the season.

WOW, Magoffin Co. has the best looking uniforms I have seen in a long time.

Wait til you see the new Black ones on Friday night Mohawk. They are by far the best.
Magoffin looked great.. congrats