Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lexington Christian Academy @ Dunbar 10-1
Unless Fayette Co does something stupid like is rumored, LCA will be visiting Dunbar on Thursday night. Coach Thacker the OC for Dunbar is the former LCA OC. Will this be a chess match? LCA's offense seems to be clicking now and their defense has only given up an average of 15 points per game over the first 3 games which includes wins at DeSales and Lex Catholic. 2A vs 6A...Thoughts?
LCA 40
Dunbar 27
[-] The following 1 user Likes WestCarterComet's post:
  • Tigerallamerican
LCA 35 Dunbar 21
LCA- 35
Dunbar-14
Eagles win it 42-28.
LCA
LCA by 18
Will be a good game, Dunbar is much improved and will give the Eagles their best shot.
This is also the 1st time LCA has played a public Lexington school.
I maybe wrong but I think this game is going to be much closer than people think!!

Lexington Christian 38
Paul Dunbar 34
Anyone have update
Last saw on maxpreps 17-6 LCA in second. 10-0 in first quarter.

PLD throws interception, then fumbles all in scoring rage. LCA 31-6 at half thanks to turnovers in the 2nd. Can beat good or even great teams doing that.

PLD throws interception, then fumbles all in scoring rage. LCA 31-6 at half thanks to turnovers in the 2nd. Cant beat good or even great team doing that.
Dunbar doesn't look like a good team to me. Long way to go before they really compete vs a team the level of LCA.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FCSPY's post:
  • 64SUR
Another touchdown for LCA they now lead Dunbar 38-6.
Wow!!!! 6A is down bad. Go 2A and 1A teams
Holding penalty on Dunbar in the endzone safety for LCA now 40-6 late in the 3rd quarter.

Another touchdown by LCA they now lead 47-6.

LCA has scored again it is now 54-6. My goodness they are scoring very fast Dunbar must have just quit.