Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern @ North Laurel 10/2
Thoughts and predictions
I've watched Southwestern twice: once in person and once on video. Nothing about them is particularly impressive. They've got almost no passing game. Their kicking have is nonexistant. They don't seem particularly physical or fast. But they've made the plays that they've needed to make when they've needed to make them. They just keep winning against some pretty good teams. I think all 3 teams that they've beaten are better than North Laurel. I'll take Southwestern 26-14.
I know Southwestern has been playing a wide receiver at quarterback. Any idea if and when they'll get their expected starter back? That's hurting them in two spots because I think the kid playing quarterback would be their best receiver.
With sincere condolences to North. I think they will find a way to dig down and pull out an upset. I'm picking the jags in a close one.

North laurel-34
Southwestern-28
I really want north to win this one. But I already made a bet southwestern would win.

Southwestern 42
North Laurel 21
(09-27-2020, 09:33 PM)64SUR Wrote: I really want north to win this one.  But I already made a bet southwestern would win.

Southwestern 42
North Laurel 21
I'm right there with you, but you would be surprised at how over coming adversity and tragedy with a little will power can carry a team alone. I'm not saying North are world beaters but they got that something. Best of luck to both teams. 
Plus southwestern is the only team to rock perry in playoffs year in and year out. Go North!
North 24 SW 21 why? Because I never cheer for SW and I would love to see a inspired run by North. I know that's a far out in left field long shot, but go Jags.
[-] The following 1 user Likes foozeball80's post:
  • Oledad92
(09-27-2020, 10:43 PM)foozeball80 Wrote: North 24 SW 21 why? Because I never cheer for SW and I would love to see a inspired run by North. I know that's a far out in left field long shot, but go Jags.
Amen to that. Much respect to that program. Being coached by the son of a legend, an with everything that has happened I just can't see them laying down
Southwestern 28-21
Southwestern wins it 26-20.
Southwestern 28
North Laurel 21
North didn't look like much against Lincoln. I'll go with SW by 3 td's.
Is this game still on even though Laurel Co is firmly a covid red county?