Poll: Who will win
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rockcastle County
100.00%
Letcher Central
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rockcastle Co @ Letcher Co Central 9/11
Rock travels to Letcher County. Who wins?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I will have to go with my Rockets in this one. I believe this years team can be something special. They are hungry and ready to go. Rock returns 8 starters on offense and 8 starters on defense from last years 8-4 team that included 2 losses both on the road at Bell County (state runner ups) should be a well balanced team with plenty of experience. Rock should be favored in every game but 1 and everyone at the rock knows which 1 that is and hopefully this year we can make it a game and see what happens.

Rock 42
Letcher 20
Cougars lost their big play maker from last year. It will be interesting to see who can step up and be the go to player. Go Cougars!
Hayden Brashear, Carson Adams, and Alex Blair have to pick up the loss of Campbell.
If the season doesn’t get shut down, I think you will see a much improved cougar team this year.
Less than 24 hours until the start of this crazy wild 2020 season kicks off! Good luck to all teams hoping for a clean healthy season and a complete one as well! Go Rock!

Still feel this game is one that Rock should control in the trenches and every quarter and if they want to be a 3A contender should take care of business from start to finish and close out the cougars before they get a chance to do anything.
With the LCC cougars still not changing coaches over these last few years with Junior Matthews they won’t ever be where they was with Holcomb and Howard. I got rock in this one 35-21
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ukfootball1990's post:
  • UKisN1
Not much scoring after the first quarter.

Rock-2
LCC-0

Not a lot of offense in the first half but LCC did find the end zone after Rock went for it on 4th and 1 around mid field. LCC got a 15 yard penalty called against the Rockets that put them deep in Rock territory and the drive ended in the TD.

Rock-2
LCC-8
Halftime.

Game hasn’t been played well by neither team definitely shows lack of offseason. LCC will receive ball to start 2nd half