Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Lexington Christian Academy 9/12
Thoughts and Predictions? Does Madison Southern have any shot pulling off the upset?
In my opinion i think it would be LCA having to pull off the upset. Madison Southern is in a higher division with bigger kids and athletes. Going to be a tough one for the Eagles to pull out a win vs Southern
(08-26-2020, 12:58 PM)mountainman77 Wrote: In my opinion i think it would be LCA having to pull off the upset. Madison Southern is in a higher division with bigger kids and athletes. Going to be a tough one for the Eagles to pull out a win vs Southern
What are you even talking about buddy. LCA beat the brakes off Madison central last year which is a 6A school. Plus it don’t matter how big you are if you a slow piece of lard.
Mad South has a new quarterback at the helm, so this game could go either way. I don't think that class size really matters in the first game.
Honestly I would say LCA by 3 TDs.  Alot of play makers back for LCA, plus Southern playing a very young, inexperienced QB.  LCA is "small" in Class only.
(08-26-2020, 02:03 PM)Bleed Maroon Wrote: Mad South has a new quarterback at the helm, so this game could go either way.  I don't think that class size really matters in the first game.
What grade is Mad South's new starting QB in?
(08-26-2020, 03:29 PM)PHSFarmersMarket Wrote:
(08-26-2020, 02:03 PM)Bleed Maroon Wrote: Mad South has a new quarterback at the helm, so this game could go either way.  I don't think that class size really matters in the first game.
What grade is Mad South's new starting QB in?
Sophomore
LCA 24-Madison Southern 14
LCA wins big .......
42-12
I think this is one of the few Saturday games opening week. It should be streamed online, as it's at LCA and they have their own sports network. I'll share the link if I get it. Just can't wait to watch some football!
LCA in a romp.
I’m just going to go ahead and predict LCA 2A Championship 2020

LCA 49
Madison Southern 13
[-] The following 1 user Likes 64SUR's post:
  • Cobraxx
LCA and Madison Southern are no longer playing. LCA at Desales September 12th at 6:00 pm is LCA's new week 1 game