Trinity
Johnson Central
Belfry
Cov Cath
Simon kenton
Scott county
Male
This is just couple looking for games
Add Pikeville to that since Ridgeview VA will be playing in the spring if at all.
I was hoping to see Whitley County play against Scott County Tennessee every year Smile
pjdoug Wrote:I was hoping to see Whitley County play against Scott County Tennessee every year Smile

They are a border County so that's still a go if the season start times don't mess it up.
eagles2011 Wrote:With the khsaa new rulling no out State games unless border state
Trinity
Johnson Central
Belfry
Cov Cath
Simon kenton
Scott county
Male
This is just couple looking for games

Good luck with those teams trying to find a in state game- lol- all were state champs within the last 8 yrs but one. They need to schedule each other
Shelby Valley had Ridgeview VA on the schedule, although they were in week 2, so that game is lost anyway. SV does have a bye in week 10, in addition to the opening for all teams on Nov 6. So they can fill 2 more games.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://twitter.com/NateInSports/status/...37569?s=19

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL 🏈

Star-studded (4 DI commits, 5th has an offer) North Hardin @AthleticsNHHS @NHHSTrojanFB takes its show on the road to play in a tough environment at Belfry @BelfryFootball1
Kudos to both schools for making it happen and not just scheduling an automatic W

https://twitter.com/FBCoachThompson/stat...64354?s=19

One contract signed— for the 10/9 week of the Season- NHHS will travel to Belfry High for a game!!! @BelfryFootball1.. I hear this is one GREAT atmosphere to play and coach in.. @G_Runyon5- Thanks for your help with the number
I hope the Pike County Bowl can be re-scheduled for Nov 6. But if it can't I think Shelby Valley and Pike Central should play each other anyway that day. Those two programs are evenly matched and should be a great game for both.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Fulton County will have up to four games to schedule due to the push back and location restrictions and the TSSAA push back. Did not see any other in the Jackson Purchase area. I did not include Fulton City as their schedule is completely unknown to me.
NateInSports Wrote:https://twitter.com/NateInSports/status/...37569?s=19

HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL 🏈

Star-studded (4 DI commits, 5th has an offer) North Hardin @AthleticsNHHS @NHHSTrojanFB takes its show on the road to play in a tough environment at Belfry @BelfryFootball1
Kudos to both schools for making it happen and not just scheduling an automatic W

https://twitter.com/FBCoachThompson/stat...64354?s=19

One contract signed— for the 10/9 week of the Season- NHHS will travel to Belfry High for a game!!! @BelfryFootball1.. I hear this is one GREAT atmosphere to play and coach in.. @G_Runyon5- Thanks for your help with the number

Great matchup IMO!
pjdoug Wrote:I was hoping to see Whitley County play against Scott County Tennessee every year Smile

Whoa now, Corbin vs Whitley County game is on week 9 :popcorn:
Everybody, even me, might want to slow your roll a little, a lot of these Superintendents are not going to let them play if the rest of the school is Virtual, heard that myself from a school that's on here. Louisville public didn't even participate Tuesday said it was to early. It`s hard not to get excited, but do not set yourself up still 50/50.
SK will play CovCath.
Big Daddy Bull Wrote:Good luck with those teams trying to find a in state game- lol- all were state champs within the last 8 yrs but one. They need to schedule each other

Like to see Saint x vs Johnson Central
eagles2011 Wrote:Like to see Saint x vs Johnson Central

Seen both last year STX by 3-4 TDs, and JC is a heck of a team. STX, Trinity, and Male are just different. Thats no knock on JC, those teams are just different, would be fun to see I agree.
More Cowbell Wrote:I hope the Pike County Bowl can be re-scheduled for Nov 6. But if it can't I think Shelby Valley and Pike Central should play each other anyway that day. Those two programs are evenly matched and should be a great game for both.

Needs to be Nov.6 game. Will give one final test before the playoffs.
eagles2011 Wrote:Like to see Saint x vs Johnson Central

JC doesn't have the speed to compete with the Tigers, Rocks, Dawgs, or Crimsons.
Real Badman Wrote:JC doesn't have the speed to compete with the Tigers, Rocks, Dawgs, or Crimsons.

Trinity was up 41-0 after 3Q, on the 5A State Runners-up in a scrimmage last year, let that sink in. To lazy to look it up but I think Scott County beat the Crimson(Manuel) last year Badman, but yeah those teams are different.
Trinity players going at North Hardin’s coach on Twitter for scheduling Belfry over them.
Real Badman Wrote:JC doesn't have the speed to compete with the Tigers, Rocks, Dawgs, or Crimsons.
We were reminded almost daily last season that JC did not have the speed to compete with Boyle County.

The athleticism and depth of Trinity and Male would have made them very tough match-ups for Johnson Central but the Golden Eagles would have been a handful for any other in state team last season. X has not been in the same league as Trinity and Male for a long time.
I believe Johnson Central will be visiting log mountain on September 11th. Both them and my Bobcats lost some key pieces but both teams are still very much contenders in their respective classes. Hope this one holds true!
Hoot Gibson Wrote:We were reminded almost daily last season that JC did not have the speed to compete with Boyle County.

The athleticism and depth of Trinity and Male would have made them very tough match-ups for Johnson Central but the Golden Eagles would have been a handful for any other in state team last season. X has not been in the same league as Trinity and Male for a long time.

Boyle County is also not on the same page as the Tigers, Rocks, Dawgs, or Crimsons. X also beat both Male and Trinity in 2018. So I guess that was forever ago.
Real Badman Wrote:Boyle County is also not on the same page as the Tigers, Rocks, Dawgs, or Crimsons. X also beat both Male and Trinity in 2018. So I guess that was forever ago.
There were only two teams that would have been heavy favorites against Johnson Central last season, as I said. To claim that a team that lost by 13 to Scott County and eeked out a 7-0 win over Central was of the same caliber as Trinity and Male is delusional. The same goes for Saint X.

Johnson Central may have lost to X, Manual, or Covington Catholic last season but they would have had a great shot at beating any of those three teams. Of the three, only Covington Catholic would have been favored over the Golden Eagles.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:There were only two teams that would have been heavy favorites against Johnson Central last season, as I said. To claim that a team that lost by 13 to Scott County and eeked out a 7-0 win over Central was of the same caliber as Trinity and Male is delusional. The same goes for Saint X.

Johnson Central may have lost to X, Manual, or Covington Catholic last season but they would have had a great shot at beating any of those three teams. Of the three, only Covington Catholic would have been favored over the Golden Eagles.

I guess buddy. I've always been under the fact that most Johnson Central fans are delusional, but oh well. JC will never compete with the biggest of bigs.

But yeah, sure, JC would be a competitive game :igiveup:
Real Badman Wrote:I guess buddy. I've always been under the fact that most Johnson Central fans are delusional, but oh well. JC will never compete with the biggest of bigs.

But yeah, sure, JC would be a competitive game :igiveup:
Maybe we are delusional but CalPreps had JC listed as very solid favorites over two of your "bigs," at least that was the case in 2019. I guess those number crunchers at CalPreps are JC fans. Confusednicker:

Rocks- Nope. Different level. No disagreement.

Dawgs- Most years Nope. Male has had a couple donw years, but by and large too good.

Crimsons- JC would compete almost every year and win their fair share. Louisville Central routinely goes toe to toe with Manual and wins games and I would say JC is on the same level as Central if not a little better.

Tigers- That one I am not so sure about either. Central and even DeSales have went toe to toe in recent years. I think JC would hold up better than people think... with that said, when X is at the top of their game they are too tough.
[quote=Hoot Gibson]There were only two teams that would have been heavy favorites against Johnson Central last season, as I said. To claim that a team that lost by 13 to Scott County and eeked out a 7-0 win over Central was of the same caliber as Trinity and Male is delusional. The same goes for Saint X.

Johnson Central may have lost to X, Manual, or Covington Catholic last season but they would have had a great shot at beating any of those three teams. Of the three, only Covington Catholic would have been favored over the Golden Eagles.[/

Feels good to talk and argue about Football again!!
bucslover68 Wrote:Great matchup IMO!

BUC let me know what you think of this guy from NH-Michael Lunz--LB committed here to Arkansas State
Anybody have an idea of what teams need a game for Sept. 18th?

5A & 6A schools are off the table... or any team that had a winning record in Class 3A & 4A. 1A & 2A schools are acceptable, but they have to dress less than 25 players and have a losing record for the past 3+ years.
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
North Hardin and Belfry will be a good one to watch. IMO Belfry's kryptonite is facing teams with speed on all levels. This was exposed last year when they played LCA. NH will bring some serious power 5 speed to the field on both sides of the ball. I'm looking forward to this one. Should be interesting and a great game for both teams.