Poll: Who wins? LCC or Hazard?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
LCC
29.17%
Hazard
70.83%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who wins? LCC or Hazard 8-24
Who wins at LCC? LCC or Hazard
this is gonna be a good game, its hard to tell who will win. I think LCC is down this year and ive heard hazard is solid this year. all tho i do not like LCC at all im gunna have to go with them.
Im going with Hazard...Go Dawgs!!!
is michael campbell going to play?
or is he gonna be suspended for the game?
Why would he be suspended? Last year I heard a couple different stories as to why he didn't play in a couple of games. Grades and attitude are the two most popular I have heard.
LCC by 12
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Hazard 26
LCC 16
Hazard won't be able to shut down LCC.
LCC 34
Hazard 21
Campbell was kicked out of the last game of the year against Somerset. He should now have to sit out the first game.
Hazard will beat LCC w/o Campbell, Olinger and his O will be too much for the Cougars D.
Hazard by a couple of TD's.
After what I saw of LCC last week at Breathitt Co. against Boyd Co. I'm gonna go with Hazard.

LCC 24
Hazard 35
the key to this game is if campbell plays or not
Hazard
LCC-28
Hazard-21
Has anyone seen LCC this year, they aren't that good, but this should be a good one
Hazard-28
LCC-14
js380 Wrote:the key to this game is if campbell plays or not

One player doesnt make a team...the old addage continues theres no I in Team...well we can still win without him. Hes a good ball player, that has realized his mistakes, seving his punishment, and we're all moving on. Michael Campbell is not Hazard Football, you all will just have to see what happens friday.....:popcorn:
A Decent Lineman Wrote:One player doesnt make a team...the old addage continues theres no I in Team...well we can still win without him. Hes a good ball player, that has realized his mistakes, seving his punishment, and we're all moving on. Michael Campbell is not Hazard Football, you all will just have to see what happens friday.....:popcorn:
He is a big part though
A Decent Lineman Wrote:One player doesnt make a team...the old addage continues theres no I in Team...well we can still win without him. Hes a good ball player, that has realized his mistakes, seving his punishment, and we're all moving on. Michael Campbell is not Hazard Football, you all will just have to see what happens friday.....:popcorn:

So hes for sure out, if so how long will he be out??
Letcher Central is gonna be tough this season, so I'll take them for this weekend.

Letcher Central-35
Hazard- 20

Letcher Central will treat Hazard like Belfry did.
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard will beat LCC w/o Campbell, Olinger and his O will be too much for the Cougars D.
His O-line? They have what, 4-5 new starters up front? That doesn't scream out "too much to handle". LCC will be extremely well coached and poised come game time. Don't take LCC likely. Good Luck LCC and to my Howard boys.
Hazard is tough people, they will win
GOOOOO DAWGS!!!
All-American Lineman Wrote:He is a big part though

EXACTLY :Thumbs:
so how many games is that campbell kid out for.
To me it seems like a toss up, turn-overs determine the game.
Im goin with LCC on this one.
Go Dawgs!!!
Hazard won tonight in a nasty one! Rolleyes

Congrats to both teams though.