Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fauci
Loves Hillary, and almost surely political and anti-Trump.
Been wrong about everything.
Now doesn't think there should be school in the fall.

I wouldn't let that guy shine a light in my ear.
Come on Pres Trump, get that idiot out of there before he gets you beat!:redboxer:

:gtfo:
jetpilot Wrote:Loves Hillary, and almost surely political and anti-Trump.
Been wrong about everything.
Now doesn't think there should be school in the fall.

I wouldn't let that guy shine a light in my ear.
Come on Pres Trump, get that idiot out of there before he gets you beat!:redboxer:

:gtfo:
Firing Fauci is the last thing Trump should do at this time. My biggest problem with Trump is the number of bad hires that he has made and the way that he has gone out of his way to fire people who he hired in as publicly humiliating way as he could. If Trump treats Fauci the way that he has treated other appointees who disappointed him, the Fauci will become a center piece not only of Biden's campaign, but Democrat House, Senate, and gubernatorial campaigns across the country.

Fauci's profile needs to be lowered, but IMO, firing him now would do more harm than good for Trump's reelection prospects. Trump needs to develop a finesse game before it's too late.
I don't mean fire him, just quietly ease him down the totem pole and make him shut the eff up...
jetpilot Wrote:I don't mean fire him, just quietly ease him down the totem pole and make him shut the eff up...
:Thumbs:
If Fauci is our most brilliant medical mind (LOL!), then get him off TV, send him to the lab, give him all the resources he needs and tell him not to come out until he has a vaccine. This guy will go down in history as being one of the biggest useless frauds ever. Another government idiot, unelected no less, who got rich on the backs of the taxpayers.
I rarely agree with Rand Paul but he had his ducks in a row today. Not sending your kids to school until fall of 2021 would be ridiculous, and Fauci's voice is an opinion. Listening to Cryin Chuck one would think what Fauci has to say supersedes the US Constitution and the Executive. And I will never respect him until he admits to the effectiveness of available drugs like HCQ.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I rarely agree with Rand Paul but he had his ducks in a row today. Not sending your kids to school until fall of 2021 would be ridiculous, and Fauci's voice is an opinion. Listening to Cryin Chuck one would think what Fauci has to say supersedes the US Constitution and the Executive. And I will never respect him until he admits to the effectiveness of available drugs like HCQ.

He will have to do 50x more than that.
jetpilot Wrote:If Fauci is our most brilliant medical mind (L O to the flippin' L), then get him off TV, send him to the lab, give him all the resources he needs and tell him not to come out until he has a vaccine. This guy will go down in history as being one of the biggest useless frauds ever. Another government idiot, unelected no less, who got rich on the backs of the taxpayers.

And let's not forget that Fauci has been all chummy with the virology lab in Wuhan that let this thing get out in the first place, and was personally in the chain of authority which okey doked the nearly 4 million US taxpayer dollars that went to it last year. Added to that is the fact that he has ties to the development of Rendesivir, which he endorsed with reckless abandon even though it has a lower exposure than HCQ case study-wise. Incredibly Fauci is a staunch Clintonista, and has a personal relationship with Hillalry.
https://bustatroll.org/2020/03/26/dr-fauci-a-spy/
Conflict of interest much?

And on side note; anybody else on here find it remarkable to think that CHINA holds and invests the retirement dollars of the US Military? I know I still haven't picked my jaw up off the floor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
jetpilot Wrote:He will have to do 50x more than that.

LOL. Not to worry, he'll never do it anyway.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Confusednicker:

:haters:
Deniers and liars gonna lie and deny.

"Several photographs have now been unearthed that show Fauci and his wife in various social situations alongside both Bill and Hillary Clinton. That may be because Dr. Fauci has worked for 6 administrations over the past 30 or so years, but this connection was obviously not known by the White House at the time of his hiring. Further investigation has revealed that Dr. Fauci is actually on the payroll of the Clinton Foundation, and has been for more than 20 years.

It would appear that this man that Trump put so much trust in is nothing but a plant. His infiltration into the good graces of the White House has all the markings of the Deep State."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Deniers and liars gonna lie and deny.

"Several photographs have now been unearthed that show Fauci and his wife in various social situations alongside both Bill and Hillary Clinton. That may be because Dr. Fauci has worked for 6 administrations over the past 30 or so years, but this connection was obviously not known by the White House at the time of his hiring. Further investigation has revealed that Dr. Fauci is actually on the payroll of the Clinton Foundation, and has been for more than 20 years.

It would appear that this man that Trump put so much trust in is nothing but a plant. His infiltration into the good graces of the White House has all the markings of the Deep State."

There are pictures of Trump with the Clintons, and he didn’t work in the government. Is he part of the deep state?

Who spoon fed you this conspiracy theory?

Fauci is a real doctor. Everything he says has to do with medical advice, and like most doctor’s advice we can take it or leave it.

I wish you guys would give Trump the credit for the mess his leadership has made instead of trying to make a scapegoat of a government doctor that’s just the messenger.
TheRealThing Wrote:Deniers and liars gonna lie and deny.

Fauci did not get close to President Trump without being thoroughly vetted, TRT. If any of the information that you posted above was a surprise to him, then that is nobody's fault but his own. If he failed to read the results of the exhaustive background investigation that was undoubtedly done on Dr. Fauci, then that would also be nobody's fault but his own. People do not get planted next to the POTUS without the Secret Service's knowledge. People do not get into the building where I work without undergoing a thorough background check and I know that security in the White House is much tighter than what I was subjected to.
Cardfan1 Wrote:There are pictures of Trump with the Clintons, and he didn’t work in the government. Is he part of the deep state?

Who spoon fed you this conspiracy theory?

Fauci is a real doctor. Everything he says has to do with medical advice, and like most doctor’s advice we can take it or leave it.

I wish you guys would give Trump the credit for the mess his leadership has made instead of trying to make a scapegoat of a government doctor that’s just the messenger.
If you want jack booted thugs in charge of this country, and it is obvious that is your desire, then volunteer for the Biden campaign. I have many issues with President Trump, but he has exercised great restraint and respected our constitutional rights during this crisis to an extent that no Democrat would ever have done.

Those thugs who have infringed upon the basic constitutional rights of American citizens in the name of flattening the COVID-19 curve, almost all of whom are Democrats, are just looking for an excuse to grab power. If a simpleton autocrat like Biden ever assumes the presidency, then you will get the fate that you deserve - but the rest of us deserve much better.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:If you want jack booted thugs in charge of this country, and it is obvious that is your desire, then volunteer for the Biden campaign. I have many issues with President Trump, but he has exercised great restraint and respected our constitutional rights during this crisis to an extent that no Democrat would ever have done.

Those thugs who have infringed upon the basic constitutional rights of American citizens in the name of flattening the COVID-19 curve, almost all of whom are Democrats, are just looking for an excuse to grab power. If a simpleton autocrat like Biden ever assumes the presidency, then you will get the fate that you deserve - but the rest of us deserve much better.

:zzz:

The topic of this thread is Fauci. He hasn't infringed on anyone's rights.

But this response did admit Trump is at fault for the lack of response. Confusednicker:
Cardfan1 Wrote::zzz:

You have advocated infringement on our rights in every thread, regardless of the thread topic.

Governors have made the decisions affecting their own states. The federal government has, for the most part, issued guidelines that states are free to follow or ignore. Yet you blame the president for the spread of the coronavirus instead of the Democrat governors who have been at the forefront of denying American citizens of due process and constitutional rights.
Cardfan1 Wrote::zzz:

[B]But this response did admit Trump is at fault for the lack of response.[/B] Confusednicker:
Liar.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Fauci did not get close to President Trump without being thoroughly vetted, TRT. If any of the information that you posted above was a surprise to him, then that is nobody's fault but his own. If he failed to read the results of the exhaustive background investigation that was undoubtedly done on Dr. Fauci, then that would also be nobody's fault but his own. People do not get planted next to the POTUS without the Secret Service's knowledge. People do not get into the building where I work without undergoing a thorough background check and I know that security in the White House is much tighter than what I was subjected to.

Agreed.
I posted that quote to establish proper context for the link I put up. It didn't occur to me that he'd been planted as a spy. It did occur to me despite any lofty unspoken commitment on his part not to wax political in all of this, that there still remained a patriotic duty to defend his President when the rabid dogs were misquoting, and mischaracterizing, and misbehaving, and spreading false information at the daily briefings. That could have been accomplished merely by addressing the situation with facts, and not permit the guise of the questioning to continue on as if MR Trump was a incompetent moron who had zero regard for the findings of science. Not that Fauci would have had opportunity to take on all the issues, but when he was tagged in he could have done so. And frankly, leaving all the patriotic responsibility in the background, if he is a scientist his dedication to pure facts alone should have been motivation enough.

That said, in the best case, his actions and his strategizing in my book seem questionable.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have advocated infringement on our rights in every thread, regardless of the thread topic.

Governors have made the decisions affecting their own states. The federal government has, for the most part, issued guidelines that states are free to follow or ignore. Yet you blame the president for the spread of the coronavirus instead of the Democrat governors who have been at the forefront of denying American citizens of due process and constitutional rights.

LOL Cardfan thinks federalism supplants states sovereignty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You have advocated infringement on our rights in every thread, regardless of the thread topic.

Trump has encouraged states not to follow the guidelines, and disregards his medical staff's advice. Governors have zero leadership from the president; instead of taking the lead and passing out good information, he divides the nation with contradicting messages. His flunkies have picked up on just what to do, and now they are attempting to discredit a doctor: all to protect DJT.
TheRealThing Wrote:Agreed.
I posted that quote to establish proper context for the link I put up. It didn't occur to me that he'd been planted as a spy. It did occur to me despite any lofty unspoken commitment on his part not to wax political in all of this, that there still remained a patriotic duty to defend his President when the rabid dogs were misquoting, and mischaracterizing, and misbehaving, and spreading false information at the daily briefings. That could have been accomplished merely by addressing the situation with facts, and not permit the guise of the questioning to continue on as if MR Trump was a incompetent moron who had zero regard for the findings of science. Not that Fauci would have had opportunity to take on all the issues, but when he was tagged in he could have done so. And frankly, leaving all the patriotic responsibility in the background, if he is a scientist his dedication to pure facts alone should have been motivation enough.

That said, in the best case, his actions and his strategizing in my book seem questionable.

Why should Fauci have to defend Trump much less argue the truest statement you've ever typed?!! Confusednicker:

"MR Trump was a incompetent moron who had zero regard for the findings of science"
Cardfan1 Wrote:Why should Fauci have to defend Trump much less argue the truest statement you've ever typed?!! Confusednicker:

"MR Trump was a incompetent moron who had zero regard for the findings of science"

I'm sorry was that meant to be clever? :please:

Four years now, I've listened to you guys defame the President with assertions of what you claim are incompetence, stupidity and treason. As if somehow it was okay for Hillary to sell off this nation's uranium supply to Russia of all people as the Clinton Foundation (Fauci's employer) lapped up millions. I said recently all the rats would be exposed. In a matter of a few days we've seen an avalanche of revelations to that end. Still you throw molotov cocktails and root for the destruction self governance. Your day is coming, just not this November nor the one four years after.

The President was right about Obama wiretapping the Trump Tower, he was right about his ability to fire up the economy, he was nothing short of clairvoyant in the case of China, he was right about the use of tariffs, the border, ISIS and Iran, I could go on all day but in short he's been right about everything so far.

IF Fauci did not exhibit the characteristics of a weasel, and if he had any real integrity he would have corrected the pack of dogs in the briefings. He would not deny the scientific findings of the entire planet with regard to HCQ in favor of the drug he had a hand in developing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm sorry was that meant to be clever? :please:

Four years now, I've listened to you guys defame the President with assertions of what you claim are incompetence, stupidity and treason. As if somehow it was okay for Hillary to sell off this nation's uranium supply to Russia of all people as the Clinton Foundation (Fauci's employer) lapped up millions. I said recently all the rats would be exposed. In a matter of a few days we've seen an avalanche of revelations to that end. Still you throw molotov cocktails and root for the destruction self governance. Your day is coming, just not this November nor the one four years after.

The President was right about Obama wiretapping the Trump Tower, he was right about his ability to fire up the economy, he was nothing short of clairvoyant in the case of China, he was right about the use of tariffs, the border, ISIS and Iran, I could go on all day but in short he's been right about everything so far.

IF Fauci did not exhibit the characteristics of a weasel, and if he had any real integrity he would have corrected the pack of dogs in the briefings. He would not deny the scientific findings of the entire planet with regard to HCQ in favor of the drug he had a hand in developing.

What things is he supposed to correct? Trump makes himself look like a moron. Fauci does a phenomenal job of framing his answers that don't make the president look entirely incompetent, which we are seeing he is.

What is the purpose of right attacking this guy who is giving advice?
Think about it.
His advice contradicts the Trump administration's ONLY plan: reopen the doors everything be damned.

Prime example, Squawkers on Faux News and Trump have been slamming Fauci on his comment about opening schools this fall like he makes the decision.
All Fauci said is he would be concerned about starting school without an effective testing plan in place. Since there isn't one of those for the White House there is no way in Hades there will be one nationwide coming from the Trump administration. States again will have to go it alone.

I ask this again. Do you think that doctors and medical professionals are letting people die, because they don't want HCQ to work? Do you think Fauci doesn't want it to work? It doesn't work, or isn't safe enough at this point. We can't put people's lives in jeopardy to give Dr. Trump a head pat.
Cardfan1 Wrote:What things is he supposed to correct? Trump makes himself look like a moron. Fauci does a phenomenal job of framing his answers that don't make the president look entirely incompetent, which we are seeing he is.

What is the purpose of right attacking this guy who is giving advice?
Think about it.
His advice contradicts the Trump administration's ONLY plan: reopen the doors everything be damned.

Prime example, Squawkers on Faux News and Trump have been slamming Fauci on his comment about opening schools this fall like he makes the decision.
All Fauci said is he would be concerned about starting school without an effective testing plan in place. Since there isn't one of those for the White House there is no way in Hades there will be one nationwide coming from the Trump administration. States again will have to go it alone.

I ask this again. Do you think that doctors and medical professionals are letting people die, because they don't want HCQ to work? Do you think Fauci doesn't want it to work? It doesn't work, or isn't safe enough at this point. We can't put people's lives in jeopardy to give Dr. Trump a head pat.

You ask a lot of sublimely ridiculous stuff, but I'll play along just this once. Yes I do, most definitely. But not because they 'don't want' HCQ to work. They're being denied the ability to prescribe HCQ by higher authority. HCQ does work, and I've already cited two examples of 90 + percent efficiency, with zero instance of cardio toxicity. Treating CV with HCQ has and is working across the planet. But here at home nurses and other medical "professionals" (mostly in blue states FWIW) are screaming their heads off because they're being denied treatment with HCQ even though they've themselves been infected with CV and told to just go home. Presumably to carry the disease back to their loved ones and other contacts as liberal leaders the likes Cuomo and Murphy have demonstrated.

At the end of April, of the 917 CV deaths in Kentucky, 47% were nursing home related or 370 deaths. That's a lot if one would choose to notice.

But you invariably sidestep facts to get to the political. Fauci endorses rendesivir does he not? The studies which purport to demonstrate it's benefit involve a handful of subjects, not thousands as in the case of HCQ. All you're doing here is choosing sides against the President again. It's all you've ever got. Science that denies empirical evidence is not science at all, it's politics. Liberally saturated politics.

The governors of blue states, or as in the cases of Kentucky and Michigan, states which are smitten with Dem governors, are all conspiring to resist reopening. The tactic is a political dodge, and as such a gamble, but they're willing to take that gamble in hopes that the virus will not abate before the coming Presidential election and then (as you routinely do on here) Trump can be blamed for the pandemic. FTR, I and others like me would take the advice of a garden slug before lining up with the likes of you. :biggrin: I think you're going to find that conservatives across the board have limits to which they will be forcibly subjected to a liberal lifestyle. Just sayin

But for the particularly slow of wit, those people's lives ARE in jeopardy, Death for the infected as in their cases, is a clear and present danger. It's the denial of treatment that is immoral.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You ask a lot of sublimely ridiculous stuff, but I'll play along just this once. Yes I do, most definitely. But not because they 'don't want' HCQ to work. They're being denied the ability to prescribe HCQ by higher authority. HCQ does work, and I've already cited two examples of 90 + percent efficiency, with zero instance of cardio toxicity. Treating CV with HCQ has and is working across the planet. But here at home nurses and other medical "professionals" (mostly in blue states FWIW) are screaming their heads off because they're being denied treatment with HCQ even though they've themselves been infected with CV and told to just go home. Presumably to carry the disease back to their loved ones and other contacts as liberal leaders the likes Cuomo and Murphy have demonstrated.

At the end of April, of the 917 CV deaths in Kentucky, 47% were nursing home related or 370 deaths. That's a lot if one would choose to notice.

But you invariably sidestep facts to get to the political. Fauci endorses rendesivir does he not? The studies which purport to demonstrate it's benefit involve a handful of subjects, not thousands as in the case of HCQ. All you're doing here is choosing sides against the President again. It's all you've ever got. Science that denies empirical evidence is not science at all, it's politics. Liberally saturated politics.

The governors of blue states, or as in the cases of Kentucky and Michigan, states which are smitten with Dem governors, are all conspiring to resist reopening. The tactic is a political dodge, and as such a gamble, but they're willing to take that gamble in hopes that the virus will not abate before the coming Presidential election and then (as you routinely do on here) Trump can be blamed for the pandemic. FTR, I and others like me would take the advice of a garden slug before lining up with the likes of you. :biggrin: I think you're going to find that conservatives across the board have limits to which they will be forcibly subjected to a liberal lifestyle. Just sayin

But for the particularly slow of wit, those people's lives ARE in jeopardy, Death for the infected as in their cases, is a clear and present danger. It's the denial of treatment that is immoral.

You're right. Asking if you believe the delusional conspiracy drivel spewed throughout right wing universe is sublimely ridiculous; I should have known you do.

If Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH since 1984, is endorsing one drug over another it's because it is safer and more effective, he is not trying to make Trump look bad at the expense of American lives. To a man who has served this country fro nearly 40 years I doubt he gives a rat's rear about Trump and is more interested in serving Americans. Accusations that he is against Trump politically or is a part of some deep state is hogwash and more weak arguments from Trump supporters trying to cover up his failures at leading this nation.

Since this thread is about Fauci I'll reserve comment on the remainder of your post.
Cardfan1 Wrote:You're right. Asking if you believe the delusional conspiracy drivel spewed throughout right wing universe is sublimely ridiculous; I should have known you do.

If Dr. Anthony Fauci, the director of the NIH since 1984, is endorsing one drug over another it's because it is safer and more effective, he is not trying to make Trump look bad at the expense of American lives. To a man who has served this country fro nearly 40 years I doubt he gives a rat's rear about Trump and is more interested in serving Americans. Accusations that he is against Trump politically or is a part of some deep state is hogwash and more weak arguments from Trump supporters trying to cover up his failures at leading this nation.

Since this thread is about Fauci I'll reserve comment on the remainder of your post.

Whatever this thread is about, it would be over your head. And no matter how silly, you can ask what you want. I certainly do not have to answer and make you look much more lucid than you are.

Trump hasn't failed in leading this nation, to say he has is a straight up lie. Further, your interpretation of Fauci's motives is far less subjective than my own. I was able at least, to cite corroborating evidence which as always, you cannot. Doctors are writing about the benefits of HCQ every day.

For Example---
Thursday May 7, Written by Elizabeth Lee Vliet, M.D.
"At the “warp speed” currently in vogue for the Fauci-led push to a new vaccine, the very next day the FDA issued an Emergency Use Authorization (EAU) for remdesivir to be used in seriously ill hospitalized patients. To announce the emergency approval, President Trump met with the CEO of the drug’s manufacturer, Gilead Sciences, in the Oval Office.

Such rapid authorization is quite unusual with the FDA. Unlike the experimental remdesivir with no prior FDA approval, hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) required two months from reports of successful use in China and South Korea to get the Mar 28 FDA EUA for use in hospitalized COVID-19 patients. HCQ was approved in 1955 for malaria, and later for lupus and rheumatoid arthritis. Over the last 65 years, hundreds of millions of prescriptions have been written for HCQ worldwide.

The EUA for HCQ did not, however, expand its availability but imposed restrictions to prevent non-hospitalized patients from accessing the government’s stockpile of the drug. Democrat Governors Cuomo (NY), Sisolak (NV), and Whitmer (MI), then imposed restrictive orders on outpatient use, and all but four states have followed their lead.

In decades of widespread use, HCQ has an impressive safety record. Irregular heart rhythm or damage to the retina occur rarely, usually with high doses used long term. FDA shows only 62 cardiac deaths attributed to HCQ out of more than 50 million prescriptions, or 0.000124 percent (1.2 out of each 1 million Rx). Rheumatology guidelines for lupus and rheumatoid arthritis do not even require baseline electrocardiograms before prescribing HCQ, since the risk is minimal.
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/he...cal-wisdom

Now, please let us hear all about the modest improvement noted with Rendesivir usage. Patients got discharged on average 4 days earlier than those on placebo. You do realize all that means is taking Rendesivir is like next to nothing, negligible, right? But heavens above, we couldn't risk one failure out of each million HCQ scripts!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The guy authorized the release of a biological weapon on American citizens. Hes a terrorist, plain and simple.
Cardfan1 Wrote:You're right. Asking if you believe the delusional conspiracy drivel spewed throughout right wing universe is sublimely ridiculous; I should have known you do.

If Dr. Anthony Fauci, [B]the director of the NIH since 1984, is endorsing one drug over another it's because it is safer and more effective, he is not trying to make Trump look bad at the expense of American lives.[/B] To a man who has served this country fro nearly 40 years I doubt he gives a rat's rear about Trump and is more interested in serving Americans. Accusations that he is against Trump politically or is a part of some deep state is hogwash and more weak arguments from Trump supporters trying to cover up his failures at leading this nation.

Rendesivir

"Early results of the first clinical trial of remdesivir against placebo in coronavirus were announced at the White House Apr 30, and showed modest benefits, according to The New York Times. Surviving patients given remdesivir were discharged 4 days sooner than patients given placebo, though no criteria were given for determining improvement. Death rates were not significantly different. About 25 percent of patients receiving remdesivir had potentially severe side effects, including multiple organ dysfunction, septic shock, acute kidney injury, and low blood pressure. Another 23% showed evidence on lab tests of liver damage.

Gilead’s own press release revealed the side effect of acute respiratory failure in 6 percent of patients in the remdesivir 5-day treatment group, and 10.7 percent of patients in the 10-day treatment group, clearly ominous findings with a drug designed to treat respiratory failure caused by COVID-19."
https://www.thenewamerican.com/usnews/he...cal-wisdom

It was the taxpayer who footed the 70 million dollar bill to develop Rendesivir, but it will be the Rendesivir shareholders who would benefit from it's usage.

Let's see. On the one hand with HCQ we have literally, one in a million chance of side effect. On the other with Rendesivir we have 48 percent of the patients developing severe side effects or liver damage. Dr Fauci is all about Rendesivir but Trump and HCQ are dangerous? :igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Drug Combo with Hy*drox*y*chloro*quine Promising: NYU Study

By Alyssa Paolicelli | New York City
PUBLISHED 7:18 AM ET May. 12, 2020

NEW YORK - Researchers at NYU's Grossman School of Medicine found patients given the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine along with zinc sulphate and the antibiotic azithromycin were 44 percent less likely to die from the coronavirus.

"Certainly we have very limited options as far as what we have seen work for this infection so anything that may work is very exciting," said Dr. Joseph Rahimian, Infectious Disease Specialist at NYU Langone Health.
•LIVE UPDATES: Coronavirus in New York City
•LIVES LOST: Remembering Victims of the Coronavirus
•What to Do If You Test Positive for COVID-19
•CDC Coronavirus Page
•WHO Coronavirus Page

The study looked at the records of 932 COVID-19 patients treated at local hospitals with hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin.
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/new...-19-deaths

Hey Cardfan. Don't you think you owe it to all these bozos publishing these articles lauding the successes of HCQ to straighten them out? I mean, you know this stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...story.html
I’ve been quiet for a while, because TRT you sorta made me nauseous with the way you treat CardFan, but then turn around and want to quote scriptures. You are the worst kind of hypocrite. But anyway, you won’t accept it, but here’s a rebuttal to your HCQ love. And I won’t be posting on anymore political threads here, I’m over it, so here is my final take. If anyone cannot see that Trump specifically, (not the Republican Party as a whole, just this guy), is what he is, which is a narcissistic, unqualified, petulant, sexist, wah-wah-wah baby, well.....that’s on you. He may very well get four more years, and that’s fine with me if he does, half our country is going to violently hate every president going forward no matter who they are, it’s just the new reality. But this guy is the worst of all time, a disgrace to be leading the free world. Which he no longer does because he has turned into a laughingstock with most of our allies. Mic drop.