Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central's players with D1 Offers (G. Bingham, Z. Russell & D. Preston)
Huge pickup for this young man on a list that will just get bigger and bigger. I seen him play that state championship game and he’s the only player I watched. Kids special!

Congrats to him!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
"The Bull" just picked up an offer this morning from Vanderbilt University!
Congratulations to this young man, sounds like he will have many many more offers. Keep us updated.
He’s just a sophomore correct?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yes. He was a sophomore this past season.
JC has three players (that I know of) that are getting D-1 offers. I'm sure there will be many more offers for these guys...... and if I missed an offer one of these guys currently have, it was my mistake.

OL - Grant Bingham, (2022)
Kentucky
Notre Dame
Michigan
Nebraska
Arizona State
TCU
Louisville
Purdue
West Virginia
Michigan State
Vanderbilt
Georgia Tech
Cincinnati
Toledo
Western Michigan

ATH - Dylan Preston, (2021)
Army
Columbia
Navy
Ball State
Penn
EKU
Brown

TE - Zach Russell, (2021)
Bowling Green - Committed.
Army
EKU
Richmond
Murray St.
Coastal Carolina
Ohio
Akron
Austin Peay
Southeast Missouri St.
Illinois St.
Southern Illinois
Eastern Michigan
Indiana St.
Western Michigan
Yale
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
I don’t know much about Preston, but the other two are legit!!!
BoyleCo Wrote:I don’t know much about Preston, but the other two are legit!!!

Dylan Preston was the MVP of the state title game vs. Boyle County.

Dylan caused Reese Smith to fumble on Boyle Co.'s first play of the game and intercepted one pass.
Dylan rushed for 97 yds. and had 1 TD.
Dylan Preston has great athletic ability,a nose for the football and a mean streak a mile wide.
ironhorse Wrote:Dylan Preston has great athletic ability,a nose for the football and a mean streak a mile wide.

It feels like every year now Johnson Central has one of those players that you can line up at 7 or 8 different positions and they can go out and make game winning plays that hang around for years.

Geordan Blanton
Devin Johnson
Ryley Preece

Now it is Dylan Preston... just straight up FOOTBALL PLAYERS in the truest sense of the word.

Pulp Fiction Wrote:Dylan Preston was the MVP of the state title game vs. Boyle County.

Dylan caused Reese Smith to fumble on Boyle Co.'s first play of the game and intercepted one pass.
Dylan rushed for 97 yds. and had 1 TD.

ironhorse Wrote:Dylan Preston has great athletic ability,a nose for the football and a mean streak a mile wide.

EKUAlum05 Wrote:It feels like every year now Johnson Central has one of those players that you can line up at 7 or 8 different positions and they can go out and make game winning plays that hang around for years.

Geordan Blanton
Devin Johnson
Ryley Preece

Now it is Dylan Preston... just straight up FOOTBALL PLAYERS in the truest sense of the word.

Boyle Co. ran a gadget play on the first play of their opening possession.... not sure of the scientific name of it, but it was a double reverse, HB pass to a WIDE OPEN Reese Smith.

Dylan Preston runs Reese Smith down and causes the fumble & the fumble was recovered by Grant Rice. Watching the video of that play again today, the fumble was a direct result of Dylan Preston's hustle and the way he attacked Reese Smith's arms. That play set the tone for the rest of the game.
Kid is a monster. I watched him bulldoze kids all game against Boyle and seen Coach John Schlarman (UK's o-line coach) in the endzone watching it all. Watching his hudl film reminds me a whole lot of Austin Dotson from Belfry who is at UK now. Big mean and nasty. Once he gets his hands on you it's all over.

This pretty much sums your football knowledge up. Preston was the MVP of the 4A title game for crying out loud. How can you expect people to take you serious? Last year you didn’t have Bingham or John Stone on your super duper pre season offensive line list. Now you have Bingham at number 2 this year and Stone went on to receive multiple D1 offers.
What do you do, troll these forums to give yourself some self esteem? Grant Bingham was not a top 30 lineman last year. I consult with a coach a Johnson Central. He was going to be this year as he developed, everyone knew that. As far as Preston, I know who he is but I don’t evaluate non-linemen. Never claimed to have great football knowledge in other positions.
Thus far in the recruiting process... three of the eight Ivy League schools have issued offers to Russell & Preston. Bingham getting an offer from Vanderbilt (A.K.A., the Harvard of the SEC) is incredible. The best academic institution in the best football conference.

Columbia, Yale, Penn, Brown
So that means Harvard, Cornell, Dartmouth & Princeton needs to get with the program and offer these talented young men.
It looks like the success of JC over the last several years is starting to finally get some attention from the big boys. I can't ever remember a time when JC football players have carried 20-30 D1 offers into their Jr and Sr years.
Also, two of the three Military academy's have issued offers.... Army & Navy.

Would be cool to have players from the same high school on Army & Navy's rosters to play against each other for the Commander-In-Chief trophy.

Here's looking at you, Air Force.....
The Bull was just offered by Nebraska and Cincinnati today.
I loved Cole Bentley and Austin Dotson from Belfry... but there is a good chance Bingham may go down as the best OLinemen to ever come from EKY. He is that good and that skilled.

Pretty crazy to have all three of them within about a 5 year window.

Austin Dotson had one of the most jaw dropping HS films you had ever seen for someone moving and dominating at his size... Bingham's is almost just as good and he has another year to add to it!
The military academies are really in the mix for both Russell and Preston.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:I loved Cole Bentley and Austin Dotson from Belfry... but there is a good chance Bingham may go down as the best OLinemen to ever come from EKY. He is that good and that skilled.

Pretty crazy to have all three of them within about a 5 year window.

Austin Dotson had one of the most jaw dropping HS films you had ever seen for someone moving and dominating at his size... Bingham's is almost just as good and he has another year to add to it!
Two years
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Also, two of the three Military academy's have issued offers.... Army & Navy.

Would be cool to have players from the same high school on Army & Navy's rosters to play against each other for the Commander-In-Chief trophy.

Here's looking at you, Air Force.....

ironhorse Wrote:The military academies are really in the mix for both Russell and Preston.

I would be at the Army vs. Navy game if these two ended up across the field from each other.....
UK just offered The Bull tonight.
Kentucky extends offer to The Bull
Nebraska and Cincinnati offered as well. This may be the biggest recruit Kentucky could possibly get to stay home. This kid will be a first round draft pick in the nfl draft some day and keeping him at Kentucky at all cost may be the biggest thing Stoops will do in his tenure
#BBFL
I think UK is in the drivers seat for now, but many more big time programs will come knocking.
Spud6 Wrote:Nebraska and Cincinnati offered as well. This may be the biggest recruit Kentucky could possibly get to stay home. This kid will be a first round draft pick in the nfl draft some day and keeping him at Kentucky at all cost may be the biggest thing Stoops will do in his tenure

This kid has the potential, and size, to possibly be the best offensive lineman to come from the hills of Eastern Kentucky in the last 30 years, maybe ever! If he continues to improve until he graduates high school (he still has his junior and senior years left to play) the skies the limit.

He reminds me of a player from Lexington Lafayette a couple years ago that went on to play at Alabama who will be drafted into the NFL this coming Thursday night in the 1st round. That player is Jedrick Wills, 6'5" 320lb Offensive Tackle. I think Grant has the makings to become a player like that. And I hope I'm right.
I'm not saying, I'm just saying..... very good possibility that Mr. Russell gets offered by UK.
Hope to see UK land a couple of these kids.
Add West Virginia to the list. Just offered today.