Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tiger King
So this Netflix documentary is now considered a cultural phenomenon. One of the cast members (with the methed out teeth) was actually on the Talk this week and considered to be a sex symbol.Tongueuke:

Any dumbasses besides me waste 7 hours of their life binge watching this??
Granny Bear Wrote:So this Netflix documentary is now considered a cultural phenomenon. One of the cast members (with the methed out teeth) was actually on the Talk this week and considered to be a sex symbol.Tongueuke:

Any dumbasses besides me waste 7 hours of their life binge watching this??
No but I do confess to having watched the Wild Wonderful Whites of West Virginia documentary on YouTube but it was much shorter. :biggrin:

I will never understand how Jesco White became semi-famous by clog dancing on table tops. Most of his family are more disgusting than him. They don't work, use and peddle all sorts of drugs, but they have no dancing skills. I believe at the time the documentary was made, only one of Jesco's cousins had left home and had a job.
At least it didn't include methed out folks trying to kill each other; or a music video about a woman who killed her husband and fed him to the tigers entitled "Here Kitty Kitty"!!

(no exaggeration)
Didn't finish the first episode. Horrible.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
At first I didn’t understand why you put this thread in politics, but then I remembered Joe Exotic ran for President in 2016 and Oklahoma Governor in 2017.

Hilarious show and the internet has been solid gold with the jokes.

America is a crazy place.
The title of this forum is 'Politics and Current Events'. I chose to use it because the docuseries is a current event.