•  Previous
  • 16(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Emergency
Cardfan1 Wrote:This is comedy.

YOU:
I can prove Dems bus in paid protestors, I can prove those paid protestors led the protests, and I can prove Dems rented those buses and provided lunches. I didn't say any of that was with taxpayer dollars, but I can say it came from Dem boosters such as George Soros. But if proof meant the first thing to you, you'd be voting Republican.

You said Republicans do the same thing and I say that you lied, and you can't prove your claim.

ME:
So Operation Gridlock was not hosted by the Michigan Conservative Coalition and the Michigan Freedom Fund both backed by wealthy right-wing donors like the DeVos family? Or the ReOpen Virginia rally wasn't hatched by Tea Party groups that organized the gun rights protests earlier this year.

Win number 1.Confusedhh:

YOU:
I asked if you could name so much as one example of a right wing protestor committing arson or looting, or assault, or destruction of public property.

James Alex Fields.

:1:

Well, at least you did warn us what was coming.

Operation Gridlock was organized only by conservatives. Nobody was paid, nobody rented buses, and nobody tore anything up or burned anything. Your side did that and worse repeatedly during the lawless Obama era. But even you aren't dumb enough to say somebody loaded up buses for Lansing during social distancing orders are you? Or are you?

J Fields is on record as having been diagnosed as bipolar at the age of 6. Did you happen to bump into him at the clinic?

Both sides don't do it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Cardfan1 Wrote:Confusednicker:

Coronavirus has closed bus services, so these folks had to load up in RVs, trucks, and cars.

I will speculate they were given gas cards and signs.
I don't expect much else but wild speculation and fabrication from you. Speculate all you want. There is plenty of documentary evidence of Democrats paying protesters and busing them to rallies. It's too bad they don't pay them to clean up the messes that they leave behind.
TheRealThing Wrote:Well, at least you did warn us what was coming.

Operation Gridlock was organized only by conservatives. Nobody was paid, nobody rented buses, and nobody tore anything up or burned anything. Your side did that and worse repeatedly during the lawless Obama era. But even you aren't dumb enough to say somebody loaded up buses for Lansing during social distancing orders are you? Or are you?

J Fields is on record as having been diagnosed as bipolar at the age of 6. Did you happen to bump into him at the clinic?

Both sides don't do it.

How do you know no one was paid? How do you know nothing was torn up? There are no buses to rent, so some commuted together the marchers admitted that on live TV to reporters.

I have already proven both sides do it. You are just being obtuse at this point.
Cardfan1 Wrote:How do you know no one was paid? How do you know nothing was torn up? There are no buses to rent, so some commuted together the marchers admitted that on live TV to reporters.

I have already proven both sides do it. You are just being obtuse at this point.

You haven't proved a thing. You just repeat stuff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You haven't proved a thing. You just repeat stuff.

Confusednicker:
TheRealThing Wrote:You haven't proved a thing. You just repeat stuff.

Cardfan1 Wrote:Confusednicker:

And frankly you don't even manage to do that well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Coronavirus is “fading away.”
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)