Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt/Somerset Scrimmage 8/17/07
I have not had time to talk to my parents in Jackson, and have not heard anything about the Grid last night, was anyone there that could give some info?
Twitter: @tc_analytics

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I have not had time to talk to my parents in Jackson, and have not heard anything about the Grid last night, was anyone there that could give some info?
Finally was able to talk to my Dad in Jackson and he said that Breathitt was about the same defensively, like swiss cheese, full of holes....lol. The offense is fine and he said the run defense looked pretty good, but the pass defense was poor at best. He said he lest and it was tied 2-2, anyone know the final?

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Finally was able to talk to my Dad in Jackson and he said that Breathitt was about the same defensively, like swiss cheese, full of holes....lol. The offense is fine and he said the run defense looked pretty good, but the pass defense was poor at best. He said he lest and it was tied 2-2, anyone know the final?

Breathitt edged Somerset in Varsity play 21-14 in 3 quarters and Somerset won the JV in 4th quarter. Somerset outplayed Breathitt in the first half and Somerset started rotating the young players in the 3rd quarter and Breathitt scored a TD to go ahead. It was a great game.
Meaty Wrote:Breathitt edged Somerset in Varsity play 21-14 in 3 quarters and Somerset won the JV in 4th quarter. Somerset outplayed Breathitt in the first half and Somerset started rotating the young players in the 3rd quarter and Breathitt scored a TD to go ahead. It was a great game.
It sounds like a good scrimmage, hopefully Somerset is just good and Breathitt is not as bad as they sound.

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:It sounds like a good scrimmage, hopefully Somerset is just good and Breathitt is not as bad as they sound.

These two teams have a very strong chance of meeting again in the State-Semi's this year if they make it so neitehr team really opened up all of there playbooks.

Hopefully we will see another Jumpers vs. Bobcats in the Semi's!
Meaty Wrote:These two teams have a very strong chance of meeting again in the State-Semi's this year if they make it so neitehr team really opened up all of there playbooks.

Hopefully we will see another Jumpers vs. Bobcats in the Semi's!
It would be nice. Breathitt 's defense has slipped so much in the last several years, I hope they can straighten it up soon, or they will not make it very far .

It's going to be a long season for the Bobcats.