Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Martin County vs Prestonsburg 3-4-20
Thoughts?
My thoughts are Martin got a bye in the first round!!!!
It will be a bad night for the Blackcats and when the smoke clears the Cards will have WON BIG with Trey James having a DOUBLE DOUBLE and Brady Dingess dropping 30 plus in this game on their way to RUPP.
Martin County big
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Martin Co by 20
Pbrug without (most likely) Adam Slone or Grant justice is a first round bye for sure. Was a great upset for the blackcats to make it here and injuries decimated an already down roster. I am excited to see Ryan Rose try to defend James though. Two biggest kids in the region. Rose much younger and weaker but he’s gonna be a monster
Did Pburg's Slone and Justice play against Betsy Lane?
Yes they played in both district tournament games but I know Justice has been nursing a knee injury and Slone may have got hit in the face. I haven't heard the status of either for the Region.
MC 72 - 48 Pburg
KYGUY Wrote:MC 72 - 48 Pburg

Should be close to what we will see I believe.
KYGUY Wrote:MC 72 - 48 Pburg

If we even score 48, I'll be proud of those young Cats. They'll be so undermanned.

Good luck to the Cards the rest of the way though!
Priorities will be shown this week and Priorities define and make!
Proud of this Prestonsburg team. They've been through a lot of ups and downs this season and done a great job getting by Betsy Layne and making the region tourney when things looked really bleak.

Hats off to coach Rose and the guys who kept grinding away.

Best of luck to both... Go Blackcats!!!
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Proud of this Prestonsburg team. They've been through a lot of ups and downs this season and done a great job getting by Betsy Layne and making the region tourney when things looked really bleak.

Hats off to coach Rose and the guys who kept grinding away.

Best of luck to both... Go Blackcats!!!

Coach Rose has done an excellent job, especially in the 2OT win over Betsy Layne!

I'm very proud of these young men as well though, we return some guys who can really play. I'm very interested to see how Ryan Rose develops with size. He could be something PBurg has been missing for several years, especially on D.