Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Top 10 players
How would your pics be? From what I have saw, here are some of my pics. Not sure how Id rate the others. These 4 stick out to me. Not got to see Owsley, Estill, Powell and several others play.

Smith - Wolfe
Caudill - Hazard
Hoskins - Perry
Meyers - Leslie
It would be difficult to come up with a list if one hasn’t seen every team play. I haven’t seen Letcher Central or Perry Central play and don’t know anything about their players. I’m sure a lot of teams haven’t seen Owsley play and don’t know much about junior 5’9 guard Lexy Lynch, who is averaging 21 ppg for an 18-7 team as of today with games remaining with Buckhorn, Betsy Layne and Clay County.
If I made a list right now from just the teams I’ve seen Lynch would be in the top 5, along with Wolfe’s Smith, Leslie’s Meyers, Knott’s Slone and Hazard’s Caudill.
One more point about Lynch, I haven’t seen anyone in the region that can go from point A to Point B any faster than she can. When she heads down court and kicks it into another gear she’s like a jet!
1. Smith Wolfe County
2. Caudill Hazard
3. Lynch Owsley
4. Meyers Leslie
5. Hoskins Perry/ Mullins Hazard
LOOKAYANNER, I've not seen Lynch this year, but I know she's a great athlete. If you're talking speed an quickness you got to put Mullins right there with her. She is FAST.
smokey bear Wrote:LOOKAYANNER, I've not seen Lynch this year, but I know she's a great athlete. If you're talking speed an quickness you got to put Mullins right there with her. She is FAST.
Yes, I agree!
I knew I had overlooked someone. She’s athletic and fast too.
The Smith girl from Wolfe is by far the most important player for her team. Wolfe needs her to do so much on both ends of the floor. If you take her off Wolfe’s team they aren’t near the team they are. Myers and Lynch are both really good players both their supporting cast is also really good.
Meyers - Leslie
Smith - Wolfe
Caudill - Hazard
Slone - Knott
Lynch - Owsley

Hon Mention
Mullins - Hazard
Meyers-Leslie
Smith-Wolfe
Lynch-Owsley
Hale-Estill
Caudill-Hazard
Hayley Caudill, Hazard
Hailey Smith, Wolfe County
Lexy Meyers, Leslie County
Lexie Lynch, Owsley County
Kaylee Banks, Letcher County Central
Keara Mullins, Knott County Central
Macey Howell, Powell County
Hailee Mullins, Hazard
Courtney Hoskins, Perry County Central
Presley Fletcher, Knott County Central
Reds#1Fan Wrote:The Smith girl from Wolfe is by far the most important player for her team. Wolfe needs her to do so much on both ends of the floor. If you take her off Wolfe’s team they aren’t near the team they are. Myers and Lynch are both really good players both their supporting cast is also really good.
You could put her on any team in the region and they automatically become 50% better. Maybe more. She knows how to score and do the little things to help her team. Darn good player.