Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley 50- Knott 46
Owsley scored 2 in the 2nd. Owsley was down by 13 going into the 4th quarter.
Good win by Owsley County.
I’ve said all year that Owsley was a really good team. As they handed Knott County their first loss in the region this year.
The only losses Owsley has in the region are 2 games to Wolfe and 1 to Knott.
They are as good as any team in the region and will be a tough out in the Region in 3 weeks.
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/3ouw7p.jpg] Bolz the ole Valentines Massacre all over again baby! Denny the serial referee gutted Owsley the first half and Knott the second half!Ole Honeycutta said he suspected something funny when the ole ref was wearing the mask but told Hightide it part of the show! Shoutout to freaking Lynch and the Owls but Pats handed this loss to their self being up almost 16 and held the Owls to 12 before the halfy!!It was a slaughter ad blood bath for both teams and aint seen so much blood for both opponeys since the buffet brawl back in 78! Negative wowza! #watchoutfortheserialreferees #halloweenandvalentinesbadmix #owlswewillmeetagain More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://media0.giphy.com/media/zkHlXPWH5HHnG/source.gif] Bolz got the phone call that the Ladypats lost and said baby dont be prank calling the big guy like this! Got the ole backdoor trots from Pig in a Poke and couldnt make the trip but the entourage called up said its true big guy! #passedoutandbackdoortrots #therewillberevenge #nomoremikemyersorjasonasreferees #boycottmikemyers #jasonstillives More mash taters please!!!
I have predicted Owsley as being in the finals by regional. This could be the prelude to the championship game possibly but Letcher and Hazard will be in the mix as well. It sounds like it was a physical game and both teams I've witnessed on separate occasions play up tempo and physical. Nice touch Fatpat with the Mike Myers and Jason Voorhees input but usually the referees, as of late, in the 13th and the 14th have been letting them play. Pros and cons of that according which side you are on. I really like this Owsley team, they just don't quit.
I don’t see a reason why they shouldn’t go to region as a top seed much like Wolfe but we know anything can happen like to see these two in final game it would be one for the ages but probably be on same side of the bracket not sure who can go with them out of the 56 will it be Powell or Estill the 55th could be Jackson City or Riverside we know the 53 is going to be Knott and Letcher the 54th I’m going to say Hazard and Leslie but I’ve been known to be wrong top 4 seeds Wolfe Owsley Letcher and Hazard in no particular order just district winners