Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV 54th District Tournament
What ya think? Leslie already won the freshman district tournament earlier. I think two in a row. Leslie won last years JV tournament. I would expect them to be the favorite.
Why isnt Hazard playing in it? Will Perry play all their underclassmen that start on the varsity?
Not for sure what any of them will do. Wasn’t aware Hazard wasn’t playing.
If Perry plays all their Freshman, including Hoskins, Perry will win big. I don’t see that happening though. Championship would come down to Knott and Perry if they don’t play each other before that of course. If Perry and Knott don’t play their young ones, and Leslie does then Leslie wins. Simple.
clay1 Wrote:If Perry plays all their Freshman, including Hoskins, Perry will win big. I don’t see that happening though. Championship would come down to Knott and Perry if they don’t play each other before that of course. If Perry and Knott don’t play their young ones, and Leslie does then Leslie wins. Simple.

How would Knott County JV be playing in the 54th district tourney?
14th region fanman Wrote:How would Knott County JV be playing in the 54th district tourney?

They wouldn’t. My bad. Had my mind on 14th region not a district.
clay1 Wrote:If Perry plays all their Freshman, including Hoskins, Perry will win big. I don’t see that happening though. Championship would come down to Knott and Perry if they don’t play each other before that of course. If Perry and Knott don’t play their young ones, and Leslie does then Leslie wins. Simple.

14th region fanman Wrote:How would Knott County JV be playing in the 54th district tourney?

clay1 Wrote:They wouldn’t. My bad. Had my mind on 14th region not a district.

[Image:

]

Bolz, you better pray to to gawds above that Knott didn't play.

#the606startsinknott More mash taters please!!!