Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reiley Colwick Boyle commits to Centre College
Looks like Lanter to Colwick part two will continue at Centre College.
Congratulations Reiley Colwick, a very good athlete! Centre should be happy with those two.
Congrats to this young man and his family!
Congratulations!! Reiley Colwick TongueirateSho
Maybe I haven't paid attention in the past. But I feel like Centre is really getting some great players from the bluegrass that got overlooked from other schools
Thank you, all of you, for the kind remarks. Never knew when we adopted him and went to Cambodia and brought him back this is where he would be. So VERY proud of him. Always been undersized but his heart, love and passion for the game has been one of his greatest joys in life.
Also owe a huge thank you to Tim lanter for Getting roo on team and reileys qb1 for all he's done in football but more for what he has done for my son since 4rh grade
BCHSrebs Wrote:Also owe a huge thank you to Tim lanter for Getting roo on team and reileys qb1 for all he's done in football but more for what he has done for my son since 4rh grade

Congrats your son may have been one of the most overlooked kids on the field just because of being out there with Reese Smith but he was never any less of a threat to take it to the house...Warms my heart to see these kids from great families getting the opportunity to continue playing this wonderful game...