Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central @ Knott Central 1/30/20
The Commodores record is deceiving they are 4-1 in the region. After their recent road victories @ Wolfe and @ Letcher Central the game @ Knott Central is shaping up to be a big one. Predictions / Comments.
Knott by 8. Knott has more athletes and better all around guard play.
Perry Central is playing better, should be coming into this game on an 5 game win streak, had a meltdown @ Harlan Co. Should be a good one. I'll say KC pulls away in the 4th. KC 56-PCC 45
Knott has to deal with Leslie first tonight.
I watched this game via tv and game was never in doubt. Knott looked very quick and moved the ball well especially in transition. Leslie is a one dimensional offense with Myers. Sparks is a well respected coach but Leslie has no other offense which is not typical of an Eagles team in previous years. They look slow and out of shape. There interior players have good size but are not really incorporated as part of the offense. Roughest game I've seen all year and the referees let things get too physical several times. Leslie got frustrated and inflicted some unnecessary contact throughout the game. I think they can be a good team but it takes a team to win games not one player. Congrats to Coach Honeycutt and the Patriots but they will have their hands full with a good Perry team that is hungry for success come Thursday night.
Dribble Drive Wrote:I watched this game via tv and game was never in doubt. Knott looked very quick and moved the ball well especially in transition. Leslie is a one dimensional offense with Myers. Sparks is a well respected coach but Leslie has no other offense which is not typical of an Eagles team in previous years. They look slow and out of shape. There interior players have good size but are not really incorporated as part of the offense. Roughest game I've seen all year and the referees let things get too physical several times. Leslie got frustrated and inflicted some unnecessary contact throughout the game. I think they can be a good team but it takes a team to win games not one player. Congrats to Coach Honeycutt and the Patriots but they will have their hands full with a good Perry team that is hungry for success come Thursday night.
It will be a challenge for a young Perry team to see how far they have come in a hostile environment.
Hostile Environment? Lol..... Since when? KCC is one of the best places to play in KY. Love the environment.
MountainBaller Wrote:Knott has to deal with Leslie first tonight.

[Image: https://media3.giphy.com/media/5mWLevIDu.../giphy.gif] Bolz the Lady Pats and ole Fatpat feasted hard last night baby! Honeycutta unleashed an a$% whooping on the Eaglets tater style! #wezrolling #commodesneedflushedcometomorrow More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FittingSharpIv...ricted.gif] Bolz let ole Fatpat break this down for ya Fatpat style! Too much firepower baby for the Commodeers baby! Midgets cant handle an AR and Mistys misfits cant handle Honeycutta and Patriot Nation bruthas! #doubleheadermeansdoubleconcessions More mash taters please!!!
SmileyTown Wrote:The Commodores record is deceiving they are 4-1 in the region. After their recent road victories @ Wolfe and @ Letcher Central the game @ Knott Central is shaping up to be a big one. Predictions / Comments.
I predict Knott to handle Perry with ease. Perry's guards simply not good enough to play with Knott. Expect Knott to win by 15+
MaroonPancakes Wrote:I predict Knott to handle Perry with ease. Perry's guards simply not good enough to play with Knott. Expect Knott to win by 15+

i predict Knott has postponed this game. Perry said they were willing to take their chances..
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FittingSharpIv...ricted.gif] Bolz let ole Fatpat break this down for ya Fatpat style! Too much firepower baby for the Commodeers baby! Midgets cant handle an AR and Mistys misfits cant handle Honeycutta and Patriot Nation bruthas! #doubleheadermeansdoubleconcessions More mash taters please!!!

Fatpat u need to lay off those double helpings of mash taters it’s bad for your health Fatty.