Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reed Lanter Commits To Centre College
Boyle County QB and Bluegrass Rivals all-state selection Reed Lanter has committed to Centre College. Congrats to him.
Congratulations. It will be nice to be able to see him play at the next level. This is a very good get for Centre.
Congratulations Reed Lanter :worthy::worthy:
Congratulations Reed I’m sure you’ll do well!
Centre got a steal there. Congrats and good luck.
The Spread Wrote:Centre got a steal there. Congrats and good luck.

I agree, Centre definitely got a steal with this one. Everybody knows what I think about this kid. God knows I've been criticized to death over it. But I'd say it all over and my mind won't change. I think this QB has all the tools. And I believe some big schools really missed out here.

But at the end of the day he's going to a great academic school and that's all that'll matter once his playing days are over. Football won't last forever but a solid education and degree will last a lifetime. Good luck Reed and God Bless.
Westside Wrote:Boyle County QB and Bluegrass Rivals all-state selection Reed Lanter has committed to Centre College. Congrats to him.

I PM you and did not get a response, so I'll you on here.... He did not get an FBS or FCS offer, not even a PWO?
FBfan4life Wrote:I PM you and did not get a response, so I'll you on here.... He did not get an FBS or FCS offer, not even a PWO?

I didn't get a pm from you. As far as Reed Lanter's offers, I have no idea. I am far from a Boyle County insider. I just saw a post on Boyle County Football's Facebook Page.
Congrats on signing. Centre is a top notch education.
I want to share with y’all some of what I know about Reed’s scholarship offers he was offered by multiple D-2 and NAIA schools, he was offered by at least 2 FCS PWO schools, he also turned down multiple other D-2 offers for official visits, Reed’s goal was to play for a D-1 school or stay close to home so he could watch his brothers finish their high school careers the young man had several more opportunities than most of the general public knew about and Centre was overjoyed to to get him, and IMO Reed will probably be a 3-4 starter for Centre and get an excellent education along the way. hope that clears things up.
Good luck to the boy on the field and in the class room.
Congrats to Reed.
I watched him being interviewed on the Welcome video, looks like a great young man. I think he will do well. Congratulations!
If I'm his parents, I'm actually ecstatic, if I'm Center I'm ecstatic. I'd say a great chance he will start his freshman year and get to play for many of the same fans he's had. Kid has a lot more going for him than football.
For myriad reasons that I won’t go into, I consider D3 football the only place where the game has managed to retain its best and most redeeming virtues. Congrats to the young man and best of luck!