Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbins Ethan Wine commits to Louisville
I just saw where Ethan Wine committed to Louisville. I am very proud of him.
Bull got out! Wrote:I just saw where Ethan Wine committed to Louisville. I am very proud of him.

Awesome news! Congratulations to this fine football player and outstanding young man! Kid is the real deal.
Congratulations #25 Ethan Wine :Cheerlead
Hate Louisville but am tickled to death for Ethan. Great to see our kids make it to the next level. Lets just hope they start seeing more blue opposed to red.
Corbin Wrote:Hate Louisville but am tickled to death for Ethan. Great to see our kids make it to the next level. Lets just hope they start seeing more blue opposed to red.

We got some boys I think will wear the blue someday. I really liked seeing Ethan getting the ball at Tight End in the last two games. He looked the part to me. I knew on Defense what he was, but offense, I really wished he was utilized more.
congratulations Ethan you will do fine, I bet daddy Toby is all smiles. I have actually met coach Ledfords (UL offensive coordinator) parents while working in Marion NC and had dinner several times with them they are great people.Confusedinglepar
Congrats to the young man. I look forward to watching him in the stands in the future!
Congratulations!
Congrats young man!!!
pjdoug Wrote:Congratulations!

P J that picture is starving me to death
cherokee Wrote:P J that picture is starving me to death

I was about to say the same thing, he does that on purpose, ill gain 40 pounds just off looking at his pictures lol.
Great player for U of L! Congrats to the young man!
I like Louisville. Congrats to him.
cherokee Wrote:P J that picture is starving me to death

Sorry.lol
Bull got out! Wrote:I was about to say the same thing, he does that on purpose, ill gain 40 pounds just off looking at his pictures lol.
Trying to learn how to cook lol. If I get my pull behind smoker built I might come visit a few of you with it sometime.
pjdoug Wrote:Trying to learn how to cook lol. If I get my pull behind smoker built I might come visit a few of you with it sometime.

We might come visit you!
Build it and we will come!
campbellfield Wrote:We might come visit you!
Build it and we will come!
Sounds good. You'll certainly be welcomed.
I think this Kid lead the state in sacks his jr year. I'm really sure what happened this year? Injuries, maybe? Anyways- congrats!
congrats to this kid he’s got a big chance ahead of him with this decision. Also a shoutout to the corbin staff or anyone that helped this kid along the way, many eastern kentucky talent is missed and passed up on by power 5 programs. I’m sure someone in the administration or coaching staff helped this kid pursue his dream and that’s something everyone on this board can be proud of.
AverageJoe Wrote:I think this Kid lead the state in sacks his jr year. I'm really sure what happened this year? Injuries, maybe? Anyways- congrats!

I seem to recall he battles injuries a lot this past season.
Anyone know if he is a walk-on, perfered-walk-on, or scholarship player?
BoyleCo Wrote:Anyone know if he is a walk-on, perfered-walk-on, or scholarship player?

he is a pwo
Congrats to Ethan
Big congrats to this young man!! He is a special football player.