Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shelby Valley 61 Prestonsburg 57 (15th Region All “A” Tourney)
Final from the 15th Region All “A” tourney at the Appalachian Wireless Arena.

Blackcats led at the half, but SV outscored Pburg 18-4 in the 3rd to take a 43-29 lead into the 4th quarter. Blackcats charged back, but come up just short.

Great effort from Prestonsburg. They showed tonight they can play with anyone in the region. Very capable and dangerous team.

Congrats Wildcats!
Very good effort from the Blackcats. The 3rd quarter was the difference. Worrix has some timely buckets for the Wildcats down the stretch to help close it out.
SV better get their act together, or they will not make it past Pikeville tomorrow.
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Without two studs I say pikeville will have trouble with valley. They aren’t extremely deep as is. Although it sounded like their bench stepped up tonight out scoring Martin 23-5. Hope both starters are okay and can come back soon.
I hope Sammons has better showing in this game than he did when these two teams played at pikeville not too long ago.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats SV for the WIN. Pburg played well but SV was the better team in this game.
Pburg is so well coached. Great gameplan
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Final from the 15th Region All “A” tourney at the Appalachian Wireless Arena.

Blackcats led at the half, but SV outscored Pburg 18-4 in the 3rd to take a 43-29 lead into the 4th quarter. Blackcats charged back, but come up just short.

Great effort from Prestonsburg. They showed tonight they can play with anyone in the region. Very capable and dangerous team.

Congrats Wildcats!

The score was 25-25 at half. But not that it matters...great effort by both teams. People say Valley goes as Cody Potter goes, but I say Worrix is the difference maker. When he messed up last night, SV faltered and when he looked good, all of SV looked amazing.